Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Godfather Council in Hiding again Started by: SunTzu on Dec 12, '11 10:23

Try bringing some evidence to the table that there has been outside influence and then it becomes a different story. Therein isn't beyond the realms of possibility to believe that Keith is selling credits in order to support himself, rather than receiving cash from elsewhere.

I remember seeing the diary of a recent rogue by the name of kee in one of the coffee shops recently. I was told there by the daughter of Kee that credits had been sold to fund his work.

To presume that this isn't possible for Keith would be ignorant.

Report Post Tip

KeithGandor has clearly been funded by influences outside of Vegas

unfortunately the whole sale massacre of our business associates is clearly endorsed by the council

Report Post Tip

Clearly funded by who wheres the proof?

You knew the deal when you went to Vegas, Now its gone pear shaped your not likeing it anymore as we said ITS NOT OUR  problem unless theres proof.

Report Post Tip

You knew the deal when you went to Vegas, Now its gone pear shaped your not likeing it anymore as we said ITS NOT OUR  problem unless theres proof.

'well we certainly thought we did,who was to know the rules were not worth the paper they were written on?,this guy is going to be a hotbed of rogues once he starts to recruit,then i imagine it will be your cities problem

until then we will do our best to sort it out'

Report Post Tip

This is one of the more laughable speeches I have heard in quite some time. The basic premise is that the Godfather council sets down rules which contain the force of law. These rules are set in stone and even the Godfather Council, themselves, must abide by them. There is no flexibility in these rules and the Godfathers are under a strict self-mandate to enforce them, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! They cannot look the other way when something is happening which might serve their own personal interests, because....why....that would be almost criminal!

I swear, at times I wonder if a few of you have suffered serious brain injuries.

Report Post Tip

"The opportunity to set up - meaning being eligible to go to Las Vegas. What happens inside Vegas itself is a different story and not specified."

I believe you are incorrect. Otherwise, what would stop someone bringing in an IWP hand and then setting him up at Made Man?

In think you'll find you have acted outwith the rules and possibly you have friends that have allowed you to stay alive despite breaking them and wish to pretend there is some sort of get out clause.

Its clear, the Godfather Council are useless.

YOU believe this is incorrect.  Sadly, YOU are the one who is wrong.  No one can GO to Las Vegas higher than VWP.  This is to control outside influence on the city.  Do you believe the city of LV to forever be disallowed to have any more heavily protected members?  Perhaps this is a loophole unintended by the Godfather Council when they devised this opprotunity, and perhaps they should discuss it at future meetings, but even so, surely they would not close the loophole retroactively. 

Instead, it has been left to the leaders in Vegas to deal with a man clearly too well guarded for their hapless weapon

Honestly, this seems like a personal problem.  Probably time would be better spent in the range as opposed to whining in the streets. 

Report Post Tip

im sure a picture(OOC:screenshot) of the reciept for the sale of credits(OOC: DL page) would allay our fears this was funded by outsiders

not hard evidence to produce...certainly less difficult than proving something foul was afoot from our perspective.

of course if this is not produced,people will have to draw their own conclusions.

Report Post Tip

Can I pose a question to everyone else then...?

If a rogue sets up and starts shooting ONLY chicago members, does this mean they will expect no help from us?

Report Post Tip

What part of he has not rogued dont you understand?

Once he went to Vegas that was it he is continueing the fight just like anyother RHM ect would do

Report Post Tip

Louie, I think you are misunderstanding the situation here.

The aforementioned rules were set up to ensure the safety of the general community. People moving to Vegas were given warnings aforehand that doing so was a big risk and that they would indeed be literally on their own.

I can see where the other cities are coming from in that a loop hole has been blown open here by Keith. I think the Vegas folk, myself included, can look at this in a positive light and see this as an opportunity.

We now have the approval to hire protection for others within our city to a greater extent than was previously believed we could, not only that, we get to work together in removing the threat that has came our way.

Keith will eventually fall, many children of the fallen will also return, Vegas will grow once again and be stronger for it.

Report Post Tip

Stan_Smith... all of us inside LV regard him as a rogue. He came here to shoot... nothing else.

Report Post Tip

Again your PROBLEM not ours he was given permission to go there Is that so hard to understand? He can do as he wants Read The late Alabamas Thread Now stop complaining and train your gun i think you will need it.

Report Post Tip

If someone sets up and shoots only Orleans people, that's only your problem then?

Report Post Tip

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

I use the term very loosely. As much as I believe it's a horrible practice to be demoted to receive bodyguards at a discounted price. Keith isn't in the wrong with respect to the rules and guidelines laid out by the godfather's.

So, please stop whinning, crying and climb up on your warhorse and take care of him. If you spent your time working together instead of pissing and moaning, he'd be dead already.

Report Post Tip

When Kee was shooting only Dets members it was left to Det. JewishJake only offered to help (Kee having come from him)

So I would say that assumption is correct.

Report Post Tip

I meant to add Jake only offered to help after a number of hours.

Report Post Tip

JimGannon, that statement is inaccurate.

Report Post Tip

For what it's worth, Kee fell by the gun of one of my hitters. Thus showing that New Orleans did, and will continue to look out for the safety of the community in general when rogue appears on our streets.

What we see here is a different situation entirely though. Please understand the many points above detailing the fact that your 'rogue' is taking part in the Las Vegas experience and as a result, you case study of Kee really isn't applicable of you're trying to compare him with Keith.

Report Post Tip

I have felt since the start that there is a number of ambiguities in this situation.

1) Did Mr Gandor have permission from his leader to set up? Looking around the streets I can see no record of anyone giving him permission to set up. So I guess the basic assumption would be no. For Mr Gandor to have had permission to set up then his leader would have needed to promote him to made man. A task he was unable to do.
2) To take part in the experiment any leader wishing to do so had to be at most VWP otherwise they were unable to enter. Again Mr Gandor went bold EWP he has given himself his only family name and therefore isn't a continuation of Mr Brasco's family but a whole new family. Again we have quite an obvious breach in the rules.

One can only hope that the council will put an end to this farce before people start flying into Vegas as hands, taking demotions to get IWP and then setting up as that in the city.

Report Post Tip

If the godfather council felt that Keith was breaking the rules in anyway then he wouldn't be alive. But since I believe most of us agree he hasn't gone against any rules he is still able to be in Las Vegas. The ones getting owned by Keith are just trying to find another way to beat keith since they haven't been able to beat him straight up, for now anyway.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Council in Hiding again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL