Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Godfather Council in Hiding again Started by: SunTzu on Dec 12, '11 10:23

Wow Stallion, that really necessary?

"The ones getting owned by Keith".

I think you'll find he's been dipping into his abnormally sized wallet to stay alive, Sir. His time will shortly be coming to an end and no matter what spin you guys try to put on this... we here in LV ALWAYS kept fighting. We didn't give Keith any slack, we fought as we whined.

Report Post Tip

I don't see any problem with people trying to get others to deal with Keith for them, they are only attempting to ensure the safety of themselves and their familys with whatever means possible.

If they can't shoot him personally, then the next course of action is surely to find a flaw that will allow for someone else to take the shot. Clearly the Godfather Countil has disagreed that there is such a flaw in place, though.

ddsc: You say that you have an issue with the fact Keith promoted himself and his leader didn't, but then go on to say you hope others don't come over as hands and get IWP and then set up? Going by the previous comments, there isn't anything against that practice happening as clearly they would be meeting rules by having been given Auth by their current leader.

Then again, even if they aren't, as like Keith, being already in Vegas they are able to set up.

Report Post Tip

Animal, this is what seperates men from lions.

Report Post Tip

Africanus, please don't talk about Lions. It'll only bring Iocaste into the conversation and no-one wants a French Lion in here right now. There's enough nonsense already!

Report Post Tip

Idea, a representative from each city with two hands, no protection, set up in LV...and at a certain time starts a race to wipe eachother out, last man standing takes LV :P

Make that the new scenario for open cities, quick, and all the action anyone would want :P

Report Post Tip

No recruiting and no controversial stuff just guns ablazing and a problem solved quick :P

Report Post Tip

Or how about we keep it as things are?

Maybe try that with LA or Detroit? Plenty of open Cities to mess around with. Ultimately thats all down to the Godfather Council, though. (Obviously)

Report Post Tip

Well Obviously,

Just throwing ideas around

Report Post Tip

I wonder what will happen months from now when a very well protected don with 60 units and a gun of the same scale sets up and takes GF within a week and ruins everyones work. I bet the speech then will be much more amusing even though this one is already ridiculous.

Report Post Tip

Chuckles

David, that was exactly the advise the late Alabama gave to most people that were asking if they could make the move. People consider that a cowards route, I can see why, but personally i'd say its a smart move to make.

Stay with your family, grow strong, and move when you are actually ready. But then again, I reckon most that make the move over to the West Coast are doing so for the sheer thrill involved in never knowing what will happen next.

Report Post Tip

Well as I see it i think that when you move there then you buy bgs its ok as long as you dont go in with to many.

Report Post Tip

It's simple, I can resolve this in a manner that a five year old can understand.

1. No one from outside Vegas will shoot Keith as long as he isn't shooting anyone from outside Vegas. Period.

2. You think he had too many Bodyguards? Why don't you purchase some yourself and see what happpens? Can't afford them? Sucks to be you.

3. You think he didn't have his Leader's permission to setup? What leader? When he setup, he had no leader, thus you have no argument.

4. You think the Keith situation is abusing the spirit of the competition? Life isn't fair, get the fuck over it. Kill Keith, claim Vegas, and then kill the Godfather council. Then you get to decide what's fair.

See, it's simple. Now, another lesson on dealing with whining, bitching children: when the are screaming for attention, the best thing you can do is ignore them.

Report Post Tip
KeithGandor KeithGandor Made Man Dead Nov 28, '11 14:41 Dec 12, '11 17:20

three hours late Shedao but we thank you for your wise words on the matter none the less

Report Post Tip

CaptainBubbleBeard walks upto one of the more interesting conversations he'd seen in a while, sipping from his flask as was normal. Chuckling and shaking his head sadly.

First off I'll add a RIP for all those who fell, my Uncle Stu and many good friends lost their lives during this war. I'd also like to add that in my opinion, and my Uncle's, what Keith did was in no way breaking the GFC rules. I can say with certainty that we were all laughing at the idea of financially draining him with every shot we took.

Lighting a cigar before taking a look around, he sighs sadly at the people who seemed to be only bitching.

For those of you who, to me, seem to be doing nothing but bitching? Suck it up. Yes, Vegas has lost a lot of good people, but as stated above... You knew the risks when you joined, no? If not, clearly you didn't do your homework before joining with us.

This is all a moot point in my opinion. Get the sand out of your vagina's, we have a city to rebuild. The threat to our city is now dead, let's focus on the future instead of griping about the unfortunate events. Surely this proves our city is better than everyone thought if we prevailed over a seemingly monstrous threat with no help.

Again, rest in peace to the fallen... And long live Vegas, mateys!

The Captain nods and salutes slightly to his dear friend, and boss Creep.

Report Post Tip

What Keith did in no way broke the rules? When the fuck did people lose the meaning of the word "nobody"? I find it funny because in the rules set forth for the city I didn't see "The only exception" in parenthesis next to the word.

nobody. NOBODY! is allowed to set up as an EWP anything in the city of Vegas. Just because you were a fucking hand in the city doesn't make you immune to the rules. If this is ok I suggest the council rewords its shit properly.

Also, there's no crying as much as disgust for the councils lack of action on fucking anything really.

Something about hypocrisy pops back into my head, ha.

Report Post Tip

I'm quite shocked no one has blamed Philly for this, after all, they all say that Philly DID IT!

Report Post Tip

I believe that saying's slightly wrong Tim, I hear it was your bloodline who DID IT! Moving on anyhow, hola, from what I've heard and seen there's certainly a large grey area around this one. The rule was NOT clear as day as to what happens when someone enters meeting the requirements and then buys BGs to set up, something I do hope they address soon. You must understand surely that these people are a very busy group, correct?

Report Post Tip

The only possible grey area is the one we are trying to create to justify an action. It was worded as plainly as day in my book.

Nobody can set up as EWP.

Now of course he would have bought those BGs regardless after setting up but that doesn't negate the breaking of the rule. The rule was broken and the "council" watched as those who abided by the rules in their setting up were gunned down by someone who violated them.

Goes to show me a few peoples words aren't worth a flying fuck if they wouldn't even stand by them.

"Nobody who is Extremely Well Protected, Obscenely Well Protected or Insanely Well Protected is eligible for this opportunity."

"Nobody" means no one. "Opportunity" is setting up in Las Vegas. Where is our grey area? There are no exceptions...the wording leaves absolutely no room for exceptions. I don't understand how this is even remotely debatable.

This isn't just about KeithGandor, it's about the door that just opened.

Report Post Tip

Opportunity is found through the interpretation of any law/rule. This is the way of any government legal or not. Had the fate of this man been different the interpretation of these events would follow suit. As is the law of the land, the Victor gets to decide how history will be told.

Report Post Tip

sorry hola, you are incorrect again.

the opportunity you speak of is the opportunity to go to las vegas. no where, i repeat NOWHERE, does it say that the opportunity is to set up.

keithgandor follwoed the rules.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Council in Hiding again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL