Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:58:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Godfather Council in Hiding again Started by: SunTzu on Dec 12, '11 10:23

Agreed on the words of Animal, that's what me and my friends were all thinking about.

Rank up till you have that 60 units, have the gun and funds from friends ..... have them give you their money so that no one will point out that you have outside help while you are in the premises of LV. Have some vwp hands with the guns that will support you, plant some good friends within the other crew in the city of LV. Then take them in so that you have the required 30 members and voils GF in in less than 5 minutes.

Report Post Tip

You see....all you have to do is study a bit, get some scientists, buy a few beakers and whatnot, wait 60 days and bam....Cold Fusion. 

Report Post Tip

I wonder what will happen months from now when a very well protected don with 60 units and a gun of the same scale sets up and takes GF within a week and ruins everyones work. I bet the speech then will be much more amusing even though this one is already ridiculous.

i will be amused to watch that person fail to even make a dent against the IWP leaders of vegas who use this new "gandor loophole"

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas needs more order. This council should start regulating the bloodbath that Las Vegas has become notorious for. 

Report Post Tip

Damn! You must really have a lot of influence. Within a few hours of you saying this, the most powerful man in here addressed the issue. Well done!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather Council in Hiding again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL