Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 02 - 04:55:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Does Terrorism Actually Work? Started by: DangerClose on Jun 11, '24 22:10

Now that this discussion has gotten a well-deserved conversation going over the past days (even if most of it is bickering between the same few parties), I think the initial goal of driving up said conversation has been met. I'll probably be skipping over the original intention of this speech though since it's definitely been hijacked towards another avenue, but now we can start asking the important questions!

Would we see anything meaningful come from this? Precedent states that after all this is said and done and people mosey off to who knows where and cease talking in here, absolutely nothing will happen in relation to the streets. Will we perhaps see some newspapers, general debates, or other hot topics that could bring some more people out of the shadows here? Preferably anything that people don't associate with shit and garbage and other gross adjectives commonly tossed at the general state of the streets. Could be a nice opportunity to start something up again.

Pineapple on pizza was fun when my grandfather hosted it! Well, at least until everyone died not even a day after it came to a conclusion. Maybe I have to shrink my horizons to avoid spawning bullets flying at everyone. Or maybe broaden them to really get people involved.

Report Post Tip
I myself are very glad how well we normal function ppl help each other during terror/rouging.

So in my world it don't work which is enourmos funny to see when we hunt them down like we do.

Well done all.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does Terrorism Actually Work?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL