Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:39
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
5th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition. Started by: -Ladyfighter- on Jan 03, '12 21:43

Sitting in her new Arena Building, Ladyfighter stares out of the window and thinks back on the last few weeks.

While we were preparing HeadQuarters for our Christmas celebrations, a big army invaded New York. Rumor said it was Tyler Durden with his army.
Only this time it was not his normal family, it almost looked if he had cloned his family like 1.000 times. All of them also had bodyguards. So in a few hours time, we had like 500 men running in our streets. We heard in other cities this was the same.
Everyone did their best to wipe out the Durden family and eventually we succeeded.

It was only then that we saw how much damage was done to the buildings in New York. The Boxing Arena lost part of its roof and bullet holes were seen in the whole building.

We decided to celebrate Christmas first and rebuild the Arena when the new year started.

But....

Then Tyler Durden appeared again. This time they fully ruined the Arena and the building was destroyed. Someone saw MarlaSinger putting fire to my office in the Arena building and it destroyed all of my files on the former boxing rounds.

This was a hard thing for me to handle and Ashes really had to convince me to get a new Arena ready for new rounds.

So here we are, with a complete new round. We will have a round of 32 participants.

Because there are a lot of new arrivals in this world, I will explain the rules for the boxing game once more. The boxing fights are decided by dices. The winner or loser have nothing to do with ingame stats. Just the luck of the dices rolling in your favor. There will be NO entrance fee. Just putting a role playing reply is enough to participate.

Closing the door of the Arena and walking home, Ladyfighter hopes there are enough fighters left to get the list of 32 participants filled quickly.

Report Post Tip

GodOfWar would like to be a part of this. :)

Report Post Tip

Iceberg floats over to the announcement and melts a little bit signifying its wish to take part in the tournament.

Report Post Tip

Chico sees Ladyfighter's impressive banner flying high above the rebuilt arena and thinks back to the sessions his Papa pushed him through in Sammy the Snake's Gym when he was just a young sprog.

Fancying his chances he enters the arena's main entrance where he is immediately confronted by a gnarled giant of a man who gruffly enquires of his business.

Sir, I am here to enter Ladyfighter's great contest. My name is The Harlem Hammer or Chico to my friends.

Report Post Tip

Holded the 2 halfs she ripped off a light post. Djosefin strolled over to the arena and walked through the doors of the main entrance. 

The name is Djosefin, and I, would like to join your list. 

Report Post Tip

Count me in! Hopefully I'll do better than the last one :)

Report Post Tip

Sign me up, these are always lots of fun.

Report Post Tip

I'm in.

Report Post Tip

Sign me up.

Report Post Tip

Animal adds his name to the growing list

Count me in, Lady.

Report Post Tip

Oh what the heck! Ill throw my name on the list.

Report Post Tip

THE_SINGER stares at Animal from across the street. Slowly with some really really cool theme music he walks up to animal and begins to flex. His attention diverted to ladyfighter after some unneccessary taunting had occured.

I wish to be in this competition as well Ladyfighter. Anyone you wish to pit me up against i will gladly take on. Seeing as i am the defending Champion.

THE_SINGER begins to flex as He and his uncle were both Champions of The Boxing Competition.

Report Post Tip

Sign me up!!!

Report Post Tip

i m in too :)

Report Post Tip

Asyong takes a pen and scribbles his name

"I'll be joining this tournament as my pappy did before me."

Report Post Tip

Tweety's got some serious attitude!!!! Put your dukes up, I'm ready to rumble! :)

Report Post Tip

Boxing eh? Kindly count me in.

Report Post Tip

Sign me up I`m going to win this shit.
T-Man runs to the gym

Report Post Tip

Stan Smith sees the poster advertiseing for more competiters he remembers how he was robbed against Ashes a sneer forms on his lips as he enters the building.

Sign my up Ladyfighter if that punk Ashes is around tell him from me that i am personally going to knock him out.

Stan writes his name on the list then exits the building

Report Post Tip

Philli walks up and signs his name. After the fourth round was canceled, he was disapointed as he had been headed for the quarter finals.

"finally, party time."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 5th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL