Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:00
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Kuku - An Imposter Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jan 09, '12 15:54

I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that KUKU is NOT A KUKLINSKI!

He is an imposter and should not be taken seriously.

This is a clear attempt by a rogue to pass himself off on the coat-tails of a wellknown and respected man of honour.

DON'T BE FOOLED.

Report Post Tip

I'm so very relieved. I didn't sleep last night because I was so overcome by this universal issue.

Report Post Tip

shakes head in perplexity

I could be wrong but to my understanding and research, pretending to be Kuklinski is equal to walking into a swing party and proclaiming you have a STD...

Report Post Tip

How dare you.  Mine is a name known throughout the country and is associated with honor and respect.  Not only do you steal my name but you accuse me of stealing yours.

Do not be fooled by this imposter.  I have much work to do and it is a shame I must give this fool the time of day so that I may connect with friends and have them doubt not who I am.  Be gone, peon. 

Report Post Tip

This wretch has clearly studied Kuklinskology and is reasonably verbose.  But challenge him or her to pontificate in a Kuklinski-ite style and he won't be able to.

Report Post Tip

I sent this missive to Kuku - his failure to respond should reassure all concerned parties that he is NO RELATION to me and NOT a KUKLINKSI

To: Kuku
Sent: Jan 09, '12 15:52
Subject:

OK...

Some Kuku history.

Who was the first notable Kuku ancestor, the first time he went bold?

(And do you know any word that might be familiar to me?)

Report Post Tip

The words of an impostor.  You act as if this life of honor can be taught with books, in a classroom.  This way of life is learned on the streets and with my friends. 

You are slowly wiping the fog off the looking glass.  You are slowly pulling the curtain asunder.  You are slowly showing the world you are not who you say you are. 

Report Post Tip

theres only one way i can see this can be resolved...

roller skate race down the hill!!!

first one to cross the busy main road at the bottom wins

Report Post Tip

Is there any doubt left?  You are spouting historical references anyone who's familiar with our world and breaking Omerta by revealing private conversations.  My friends and enemies alike would acknowledge I would never do such a thing. 

Report Post Tip

I think WadeWilson is onto something there...

Report Post Tip

*anyone who's familiar with our world would know

Report Post Tip

I agree with Wade and Animal.

I'm also more than happy to oblige with a hearty shove as a jump-start for the race.

Report Post Tip

I will supply the skates.

Report Post Tip

I will ensure the main road is nice and busy, for the sole purpose of unarguable scientific proof of course.

Report Post Tip

I think I may have solved the mystery:

In the first post by Mr_Kuklinski he states: "This is a clear attempt by a rogue to pass himself off on the coat-tails of a wellknown and respected man of honour."

To which Kuku replies: "Mine is a name known throughout the country and is associated with honor and respect."

Now Mr_Kuklinski pronounced honour with a "u" which is indigenous to people of Canada and Great Britain, while Kuku pronounced it without a "u" which is only pronounced by Americans.   Therefore one would only have to know wether or not the Kuklinski bloodline is American or not to know which is the imposter.

Hercule Poirot, sir you have met your match.

Report Post Tip

OR - they're both not the real Kuklinski.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn. Etcetera.

Report Post Tip

I will not stand by and allow a Ragoo Wop from Jersey to tell me who I am or am not.  Nor will I pay heed to his talk of posts.  Return to your Jersey Shore and book your ticket to the hellfire that awaits you sir. 

Then souls shall shine with an old-time grace,
   And sense be wrapped in a golden trance,
And art be crowned in the market-place
   With Love and Beauty and fair Romance.

Report Post Tip

Why dont you both go play on the morot way at night wearing black???

Report Post Tip

GTL, I feel guilty for my ancestors having allegedly shot your BGs...

You are, of course, correct, good Sir.

Kuklinski is of Irish origin.

Kuku...  This vile, pretending, horrible wretch is a LIAR!

Report Post Tip

Can we go back to the rollar skating thing?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku - An Imposter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL