Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
info on sinfest Started by: Dutch on Feb 04, '12 09:20

message me for details

Report Post Tip

Wow! Great speech, bud!

Report Post Tip

It was longer than the title. Win!

Report Post Tip

Wow! Way to go dragging it back to the top.

Wow! Way to add meaningless comments so you are seen in the streets.

Wow! I've just added to a meaningless topic because it got spammed.

On the bright side. These Streets are apparently thriving. Does this kind of speech count?

Report Post Tip

Perhaps it's a poster as opposed to a speech. Who's to say that everything that appears on the streets is a person giving a speech?

Report Post Tip

Poster?

Ok.

On the bright side. These Streets are apparently thriving. Does this kind of poster/speech count?

At least I know the standard of poster I need to publish should I ever have to advertise anything..

Report Post Tip

Maybe this speech isn't up to 'standards' but its definitely a problem that people are quick to mention how poor someones speech is, even in cases when a legitimate topic is being discussed. Guess its just human nature but still its a bit bothersome.

Report Post Tip

well new york boys would be the smartest to contact me but hey dead soon anyway

Report Post Tip

Are the New York girls safe? Please tell us Dutch! We need to know! How can we ever proceed as normal with such pertinent information being withheld from the public!!!

...what a fucking joke..

Report Post Tip

well got paid so wahteva evryone can know now haha there tax rate outa give you dumbasses a hint there plan is to hit new york two weeks time have fun fellows

Report Post Tip

Jim, save the attitude for somebody else.

Like I've said many times, if somebody puts something like this in here and it catches my attention, if I feel like it, I WILL say something, whether you think I'm doing it to "add meaningless comments so you are seen in the streets" or because I feel like venting because I think it's a bit low quality to print a poster like this.

The streets are here to make our voices heard. If you feel like your time is best spent elsewhere, then go, shoo, move along.

Report Post Tip

outa whack that fool for calling u girls being all condescending to women and shit

Report Post Tip

women alot more dangerous with a gun then a man mate

Report Post Tip

Nobody of your intelligence would be trusted with any information by any resepectable crew leader. This is my last post in this stupid thread. Your a joke and so are your claims.

Report Post Tip

info on sinfest   

message me for details

Is he single and available? ;-)

Report Post Tip

and if new york are guys then u just called alot of guys girls man thats wack if i was called a girl id def not look the other way on that one

Report Post Tip

idk if he single rumor is tho he likes anything that walks

Report Post Tip

I'm not much of a walker. *sighs*

Report Post Tip

its all good i bet hes down for a sitdown session

Report Post Tip

so guess detroit and thirdsun think vegas are pussies telling me detroit new york and philly dont belive me then i ask what about vegas he just says vegas dont matter what u vegas boys think of that

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: info on sinfest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL