Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 07:06:12
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Gym 2.0 Started by: Admiral_Ackbar on Apr 02, '12 16:14

The Gym
For all you sport&health related questions!

As you walk in Admiral Ackbar explains a bit about what he is able too offer. With a low but trustful voice he say's 
 'I have worked for a medical gym for years and learned a lot about the body...and it's weakest spots. I solved many back injuries from all the hard work on the streets. Trust me, i have seen many injuries..'.

Admiral Ackbar smiles and continues too say

'I can make you as buff as your Bodyguards or as lean as Valmont himself, just step right in and we will get to work. I also have an office in the back, if you want too speak with me in private it is also an option'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gym is filled up with the best of the best!

Cardio

Clubseries Upright bike

ClubSeries Recumbent Std

Club Serie Crosstrainer

Platinum Series treadmill

First Degree Fitness E-520

Fluid Rower95Li Summit Trainer

This corner over here, we call the POWER-HOUSE!

Chest Press

Shoulder Press

Bysep Curl

Trysep Pushdown

Cable row

Vertical row

Side Bend

Leg lift

Lat Pulldown

Sit-up

Lower Back

Leg ext.

Seated leg curl

We also have the old school dumbels here and some weight plates for the Power lifting!

Last but not least we have a few items for the Core-stability training

Bosu - ball

Balance -plate

Shake weight

Pilates warm up mat

Roler

Back ext.

Prices:

1 x gym per week 35$

Unlimited gym per week 65$

Professional advise 50$ per hour

Report Post Tip

Walks in and looks around at the place.. he did not have anything to workout in today but he just wanted some information

Hey place seems nice.. I need a gym I can hit a few times a week and this might be the place for me. Im curious on times, as because of business sometimes I want to workout at weird hours. Let me know if any restrcitions on when I can come and we will do much more business sir

Looking around he goes over to a pull up bar and does a set of 10 pull ups

Report Post Tip

Admiral walks in too the gym after returning from a business trip too LA.

'Hello there, welcome too The gym'

'Now you mention it i have it worked out on a sheet, ile get it for you' Admiral say's

After a few minutes Admiral returns with a sheet and hands it over.

'Here you go, take a look'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MondayThuesdayWednesdayThursdayFrydaySaturday

07.30 - 11.00
12.30 - 14.00
17.30 - 21.00

08.00 - 10.30
13.00 - 15.00
18.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00
13.00 - 15.00
18.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00
12.30 - 14.00
17.30 - 21.00
08.00 - 11.00 07.30 - 10.30

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sunday we are closed' Admiral say's

Report Post Tip

Watches Striphe do his 10 pull ups, then goes over to the bar and does 11. 

There you go Striphe! 

Will wiped the sweat from his head and went to find some more weights.  He'd desperately needed to burn off some steam and luckily he found this place.

Thanks for opening up a gym, Admiral.  You got these places in other cities too? 

After finishing his workout, he wiped the sweat off again and grabbed himself a glass of water.

Ahh.  I needed that.

Report Post Tip

Admiral walks in as he is impressed by the ammount of pull ups Will was able too do.

'Well my father started The gym but died in the war, I wanted too set on his company and re-opened it' Amiral say's.
'First i want this gym up and running and after that i will open a few more around the state'.

After cleaning up the gym Admiral walks back too his office.

Report Post Tip

Will finished his glass of water, then another, and finally a third. 

"Well, this place is great.  Everytime I'm in Detroit, I'm definitely coming in to get a good workout."

After showering, Will got dressed in his navy suit, fedora, and overcoat and headed toward the door.

"Thanks Admiral."

He tipped his cap and headed out.

Report Post Tip

feeling the effects of his last "jog" thru the neighborhood, franzese decides to go to the gym and shed a few pounds.  he srolls up to the counter and states  

here is a crisp ben franklin.  that should be more than enough for my week in town.  your hours will do me fine.  

Report Post Tip

Wlaking in holding the little bit of stomach he had Sinfest walks up to the front counter and place 35 dollars down and asks

"I would like the 1 times a week gym training membership."

After the clerk helps him with his membership Sinfest then walks out of the gym calling back 

"I will be around sometime this week thanks for the membership"

Report Post Tip

Back in Detroit for a weekend stay, Will headed to Admiral's Gym for yet another workout.  After changig into his workout clothes he headed to the weights and got to work.   Between reps he sipped some water, and after each exercise he dabbed the sweat from his brow.

"Whew" 

Will kept going.  It had been a stressful week, and he definitely needed this workout today. 

Report Post Tip

Admiral walks into the gym and is very pleased too see all those mafioso getting into shape.

'Working out is also great too lose that stress indeed!' Admiral say's.

Admiral goes too the closet and takes a bucket and some cleaning articals and starts taking off the cardio machines.

'Glad too hear you are having a good time in Detroit, Maybe i will be adding a sauna if buisness keeps on going this well' Admiral say's.

'Keep it up!' he yells at Will.

Report Post Tip

"Slow and steady.  I'll get these last few pounds off!" Frazese makes small talk with Admiral as he finished up his workout and Adm. was cleaning up the machines.  "Sure glad you opened this place up.  You get that sauna and I might just get a long term membership.  I've finished many 'deals' in the confines of a heat box like that.  Cops hate to sweat." 

Franzese hits the showers and prepares to head back out to streets of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

'It takes some time too organize the placement of such huge things'.

'I will am going too make the locker rooms bigger soon with some new stuff' Admiral say's.

Admiral heads back too his office with an exited smile on his face and starts making a few calls

Report Post Tip

Jared walks in with his mat tucked under his should and looks around at the men lifting wieghts. Before thinking twice Jared sternly lays the mat down in front of everyone and begins to flex his muscles.

Hello everyone, can I please have your attention. I know your all busy with your daily routines, but this is the pit stop for this leg of the race! Were gonna have some people running in here shortly so don't be frightend!

The last team to arrive may be eliminated!

Report Post Tip

Aidan bangs the door wide open and exhausted and unable to catch his breath he falls on the floor and before passing out yells:

WE MADE IT!!!!

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter enters the building and sees only Jared_Leto there. She looks at Aidan and says.

"Finished"

Then she collapse, because she cant keep her eyes open anymore

Report Post Tip

Aidan and -LadyFighter-, Your team number one! 

Congrats to both of you for being number one on leg three of the race. For being winners of this leg of the race you will both receive a flight timers perk gift. 

Well done team, you look pretty gassed if I may say so.

Report Post Tip

Adonna and Innocence check in

Report Post Tip

Adonna and Innocence checking in.

Report Post Tip

Adonna and Innocence, Your team number two!

Congrats on another great leg in this race, it doesn not surprise me one bit to see you here. Tell for that well deserved rest, enjoy your time off before the next leg.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ladyfighter and Aidan. Well done!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Gym 2.0
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL