Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 15:36:59
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
BillyBathtub - Never outdone - Hospitalized Started by: Squishy on May 10, '12 06:13

Last year was a rough year for MR. Mario broke his leg. Enkindle broke his leg. I tore my knee up. Today in a move that journalists are calling "a sensational act of death defying automobile acrobatics", Brian fulfilled his turn in the "All MR admins must break stuff" obligation.

Witnesses reported a Mercury Sable flying through the air in slow motion while its brake lights blinked furiously to a Shakira tune moments before his car was struck by another vehicle. Despite BBT's hulk size, the lack of green skin prevented him from splitting the oncoming car in two. After he was extracted from his car via the jaws-of-life, EMS was saying he was very apologetic to all the crew involved that he took them form his normal duties and promised to schedule future accidents far more in advance. Upon arrival at the Emergency room, a German doctor with a thick accent squinted at BBT, sizing him up, planning this out. "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic MR Admin. BillyBathtub will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

In all seriousness, we had a really big scare today. He shattered his pelvis and his arm, but things are looking promising. We are lucky that initial findings lead us to believe that Brian is in stable condition and that the surgery went well - things could have really been worse but someone was looking out for Brian. Please send your prayers, best wishes, or bacon - in Brians direction to aid him on his long road to recovery. Also, please do the same to the driver of the other vehicle involved in the accident.

Please take a moment and go out and hug your best friend. Hug your parents. Hug your entire family. Hug everyone in your life. In one quick moment, your entire world can change.

Brian - We love you bud, hang in there, you have a metric fuckton of us rooting for you.

Report Post Tip

There are better ways to deal with prewedding jitters, bud. Seriously this is terrible news and I wish you speedy and full recovery. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

Report Post Tip

It is good that the news as of now is good. Wisconsin is hoping you a speedy recovery! Stay strong.

Report Post Tip

Ahh Brian, you dozy sod. Hospitalising yourself is never a good move! Hope the surgery goes ok bud, my thoughts are with you and Erika. I'm surprised she still lets you drive anyway, having witnessed your driving myself. Particularly your blase attitude when it comes to red lights.

Report Post Tip

Praying for Brian and everyone over there. Stay strong guys.

Report Post Tip

Though we rarely see eye to eye Brian, it's is never good to hear that people have done themselves harm.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, all the best.

Mikus.

Report Post Tip

Horrid news. The txt message shook me pretty good, and then reading this now does it again. Glad to read you're in stable condition. Soon as I get the ok to call, I will be touching base with you. Speedy recovery champ <3

Report Post Tip

I was having a nice sleep. Trust you to ruin it! Get well soon ol' buddy ol' pal x

Report Post Tip

That doesn't sound nice in the slightest Brian.

Best Wishes and hope you are back up and moving soon in time for the wedding!!

Report Post Tip

I wish you a speedy recovery Brian. Its moments like this that reminds us to cherish the little things in life. We may not have talked a lot in the past couple of years, but I still consider you a great friend. I send my love and prayers to both you and Erikah and should there be anything you guys have my number.

Get better soon bud

Fridge

Ps : why where you not driving the tank?

Report Post Tip

Dude really, your sheer size wasn't enough to coddle all impact? In all seriousness though, we've had our excellent share of problems ig and on irc, but I did get the chance to meet you in real life and you're top notch ('cept for beating me in Risk, dickhead,) and your fiancee's pretty awesome too, really hope you get your ass all healed up properly and get teh hell out of the hospital before they take over your brain.

Report Post Tip

I hope this doesn't keep you away from COD for too long, it's about time I showed you how it's done again ;)

Get well soon though mate, all the best to you and Erika. Also to Laura and Tom, I bet they're pretty shaken up too!

Report Post Tip

Guys will do anything to get out of wedding planning.

Hope you have a fast recovery. God bless.

Report Post Tip

Mate, hope you take this time to create a character, rank up and take over the world...again. Hope you get better soon bud.

Report Post Tip

Been a long time since I spoke to you Billio but even if you did lie about every aspect of your life this is v sad! :( Can't think of many things worse than a shattered pelvis.

I hope you get better soon man <3.

Report Post Tip

Just an update, his arm has been repaired and the concussions seems like everything is OK, and hopefully tomorrow they will have a plan of attack to put his hip/pelvis thingy back together. He is in good spirits and really appreciates the support of the MR Community. Your prayers and words are doing wonders, thank you all for being so supportive.

Report Post Tip

Sad news, especially since he has been so busy planning things for his wedding!

I hope he gets better quickly!!! My prayers are with him!

Report Post Tip

Get well quick mate

Report Post Tip

Get better fast champ

Report Post Tip

get better soon mate

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: BillyBathtub - Never outdone - Hospitalized
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL