Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:26
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
New York vs. New York: The Truth Started by: ILOVEHOAGIE on Jul 09, '12 19:36

Megan Fox walks out to the streets, her sexy black top exposes a large amount of cleavage which causes a famous New York City hot dog vendor spread mustard on his arm instead of his dog. This was a very common thing for Megan Fox to come across, but she didn't have time to take a picture to add to her "what my boobs distract" scrap book. She had a speech to make.

Megan Fox kicks a homeless man off a soap box and pulls in to a street corner. One where there are no civilians, cops or cats, but only mobsters. Eager mobsters for news and boobs or maybe just news or maybe just boobs.

If you haven't noticed New York has attacked New York. Hell of a way to show your godfather that you respected him and the city he made, as soon as you die you attack the people you don't like. The coffee shops buzz with news. Some cry out "It was done to save the city!". Others shout out "It was done out of fear!" "Jealousy!" "Selfishness!" "Boredom!" "Insanity!!!!".

Guess what! All is true.

Though, being Megan Fox, my boobs tell me it was placing the tampons next to the toothpaste.

Megan Fox tosses her brunette locks over her shoulder, she puckers her sultry lips. This is all happening in slow motion by the way.

Inspired by this war I was struck with the most excellent and fabulous idea. Make t-shirts!

Megan Fox pushes out her chest showing off her IHEARTHOAGIE t-shirt that stretches over her bussom.

If you would like a fabulous IHEARTHOAGIE t-shirt limited edition contact me as soon as possible. These excellent souvenirs of the NY vs NY war are going fast.

Report Post Tip

This is alll the info you have?i thought there would be more.

Report Post Tip

The reasons behind this area clear. It was an inside job via KuKu and his minions! 

Report Post Tip

Megan Fox gasps.

Oh Capino! If we can get two more people to join us on this little subject. I'll give everyone more information. Don't worry, I have the juciest She clears her throat. details about this war.

Report Post Tip

I would love to hear more.

Is this the plot for your newest film!?

Report Post Tip

Oh SammyGarcini!

Megan Fox almost faints being in the same proximity as a New York bold suit. She praises the ground he walks on, she pulls her shirt down a little farther.

I'm so glad you could come join us. Look, but don't touch. ILOVEHOAGIE.

Back to the topic. There were always problems in New York. Once Godfather Marston died from a fatal issue with his gun, shit hit the fan. Who would take over the city? That was truly the big question on everyones mind. Apples? But wasn't she going to take New Orleans once she had made Godfather. Only then she could stop hiding under Marston's skirt. Oh no, she'd never leave the city. Megan Fox sighed. If she left the city she'd feel like she was kicked out of it.

So how about you Sammy? Were you to be city head? I heard that you didn't like Manius and you had some trouble with money. That gambling habit of yours was getting a little out of hand. The city would have fallen bankrupt with you in charge.

The leaves us with Manius. Both Apples and Sammy didn't like him. So Manius was just not going to work. Plus he had Gator in his crew. Everyone hated Gator, he always caused lots of problems.

Megan Fox thought about this for a moment, she felt like she was missing someone. Then it dawned on her.

Merlin! Oh Merlin, what a trip you've been on. Authed in LA under Jack Pepper only because you had the bodyguards. Marston wasn't comfortable with authing you, even rejected the idea when it first came into play. The way Marston ran New York it's kind of shocking that he had standards, but I guess days were different when he was still in LA and not a city head. Anyway, the only way Merlin would be dubbed city head would be for Apples could hide behind another man.

Report Post Tip

Kuku?

Report Post Tip

Sammy thinks for a second, he'd heard such stuff like this somewhere before, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"This is really puzzling me, I remember listening to a man spout things like these before, but I just can't seem remember what his name was."

Sammy pondered for a few minutes. Before nodding his head and cracking a smile.

"That's it! I remember now! A young man spouts this kind of stuff week in week out. Making up whatever comes into his tiny little head and hoping people will believe him. You remind me a lot of him, I believe people referred to him as, Kuku."

Report Post Tip

I thought that guys name was MrKid-Diddles

Report Post Tip

Oh Sammy I laugh at you. Your private mails are even more hilarious and it's obvious you know I'm not kuku. Keep trying though bud.

Megan Fox pats SammyGarcini on the shoulder.

If anyone would like to set the record straight for the NY vs NY war please, please do so. Our whole entire world is dying to here the reasoning behind this war. The reasoning behind the killing of people who directly came from Marstons original crew and his Godfather crew that were gunned down. Like his Right Hand Man, Master_Oogway who found solace and a place to rest his bones after the tragic accident the New York Godfather faced. Or how about Daniel_Bryan, everyones favorite vegan, he also came from marstons Godfather crew. But it's okay to kill them because Manius obviously brainwashed them.

Report Post Tip

I know you are not Kuku, I wasn't saying you were Kuku, I was saying you remind me of Kuku.

Please, stop twisting my words, you are making yourself look pitiful.

Report Post Tip

Megan Fox giggles.

Lighten up man, I'm just selling t-shirts. Nothing wrong with selling t-shirts. If I can use the war to sell my t-shirts of course I'm going to do just that. I don't think there is anything pitiful about selling t-shirts.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I'm curious about the death of MariaMcKiddo who also came from the former Godfather's family, and was cut down in her sleep, while wearing a tag, after the death of Manius.

Interesting, that.

Report Post Tip

Why must this be a common factor after any war. Why must we do this, I have logs of conversations between specific ny leaders, with a reason albeit a piss poor reason. Why cant the catalyst in a war just simply say, "it was a power play".... "we ceased the opportunity because we wanted full control of the city". Or because "we can". Why must there be public out cry.

Yes I lost my father, but so what?! It was a blatant power play and fair play to the winning side. Yes I lost alot of friends but they will be back. Do I will simply offer my congratulations to the winning side and commiserations to the loosing side and for those who lost thier life's. That's all that needs to be said.

Report Post Tip

Space-pole do you see anyone from New York out here explaining the NY vs NY war? I haven't. There's a 75% there won't be one. Am I crying over a lost parent? Am I bragging about having phone logs between people?

New York just lost their Godfather. If this was a power play, man it sucked. Lets tear the city apart even more. Wooo

Megan Fox sighs.

As I've said before. I'm using the war to sell t-shirts. Nothing else. Please respect that.

Report Post Tip

I was not pointing you out, it was simply a statement, my thoughts on what will most likely happen as per most wars. So you keep selling you t-shirts, good day to you.

Report Post Tip

I suggest you actually wait for the war to be over before you start assuming their won't be any kind of explanation.

I dare say we have more important things to think about and deal with than making a street speech right now, we are trying to dodge and fire bullets!

Report Post Tip

Suggestion noted, probably ignored. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

So... there's one "enemy" (and "enemy" here is code for "person who was also a member of the New York families, but is now our enemy because we decided that a civil war is more important than stability) is left and you're ALL too busy to come out and speak?

You didn't, perhaps, take the time and prepare a speech beforehand knowing that when you, inevitably, won there would be people wondering WHY you decided to stab the city of New York in the back?

I mean, I expect silence from Lancelot to be sure (I had forgotten, frankly, that he even existed), but I had higher hopes for you, Sammy.

Of course, I also had higher hopes than to have my father shot in the back from fellow members of the city he called home.

Whoops.

Report Post Tip

There was a once was man who used to come by and put this sing in the ground. It said somthing like DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York vs. New York: The Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL