Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 00:01:18
Page:  1 
Return of Mob News. Started by: Sweeney on Jul 16, '12 00:01

Waking up with a yawn in the middle of the night, Sweeney awakens in his desk on his arms. He looks up at the clock on the wall. “Midnight, great.” Sweeney moves back on his chair and looks around the room. He rubs his eyes and goes back to his typewriter. He writes for a several moments then gets up. He stands looking out the window then looks over to see Mr. Albert sleeping upon on his desk. Sweeney goes back to the desk and grabs his hat and heads out to the streets. Sweeney skips along the streets of the Chicago breeze as he approaches a fountain with a bench near it. He climbs on the bench and waves his arms out.

Ladies and gentleman, I’m Christopher Michael Sweeney the second and hopefully the last! Let me say anyways it’s a wonderful morning! And, as I skip across the streets I thought, “Hey! I should make this public then a surprise!” What’s that of course? Well by the name of Sweeney, you could already guess. That Mayor_McCheese is first of all, the coolest. I hope he heard that. Anyways, before I get ahead of myself. I like to make a tribute return to my family business.

People moan, babies cry, and a man trying to throw a tomato at Sweeney already know what’s coming.

Yes! The return of the once and greatly, Mom News!.....wait….I meant Mob News! Yes, Mob News! That one paper that started off a masterpiece and it’ll end in a masterpiece. When can you expect this coming to the streets you ask? Oh, I say about next Sunday! What great features will it come in these issues? Oh, only a bashing of Mayor_McCheese and great articles (hopefully). But, I’m still working on a couple things. First, I don’t have a person to interview people. So, come up to me if you’re interested. In these issues I like to have some help. So, if you want your own spot in the paper. Talk to me. And, finally any advertisement will be welcome here for free of charge! As a person who loves the business district, I’ll be happy enough to help the business district to a great chatting place once again!

That is all!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Report Post Tip

I can't wait to see the first edition of this paper that you are planning to print. I still remember reading old copies of newspapers printed by the late gwarble and later by the late sweeney who happens to be very much similar to your name.

Report Post Tip

Wonder what the Vegas Odds on Mob News lasting more than one or two issues are. Maybe the son of Corky and Sexybeast offspring will step forward and help guide this young writer once again. Or at best, throw cash his way to 'fund' this venture.

Report Post Tip

I'd take the position of Chief Interviewer.  I have existing contacts with a few movers and shakers.

Examples of my (bloodline's) work can be seen here & here (excuse the editing on this one). 

I can also do obits and editorials.  There are many example of my (bloodline's) work across the Streets.

I have the widest readership in this thing of ours.

I look forward to your response.

Report Post Tip

Here  http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/198810#25892811

And here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/202931#2728799

Report Post Tip

*ruffles Kuklinski's hair*

I can be a reference for him! He's a good boy, I pwomise.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, PG.  Notice anything strange about my hair?  A former "big cheese" round these parts described me as having a "pudding bowl" haircut.

Report Post Tip

New to these streets, Sensei pokes his head to listen into the annoucement

I extend my gratitude to Mr. Sweeney. I wait for this Mob News to hit the streets. 

Report Post Tip

Mayor_McCheese is first of all, the coolest.

This is news? I think this is what is referred to as "old news". Step your game up Sweeney.

Report Post Tip

Id actually enjoy reading more of Mr_Kuklinski's writings. He does deliver and would be a welcome addition to your paper Sweeney

Report Post Tip

UA hears of the return of Mob News. She is totally behind this venture.

Good news Sweeney! I am looking forward to this. Mr_Kulkinski would be a great addition to your staff as well. He has shown he has what it takes. I hope you take him up on his offer!

UA wanders off to read the New York Times in a coffee shop until this underground project comes to life.

Report Post Tip

A Sweeney and a Mr_Kulkinski on a paper project! Even The New York Times will be subscribing to them. Hopefully this paper comes out soon. I can't wait to have the first copy of it.

Report Post Tip

You up for it, Sweeney?

p2 of the Prem intervie could be in Mob News?

$4M

Report Post Tip

Terribly sorry my fellow people. The Mob News will need to be put on a hold for another couple of days.

Sweeney frowns and kicks a rock. Skipping back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Are you trying to tell us there is no story to be written sweeny? There is a serial killer on the loose havent you seen the orbits?

Kurgan makes his way down the street looking over his shoulder making sure he isnt being followed

Report Post Tip

Krunch wonders what is keep Sweeney so occupied that he cannot get his inferior Mob News (think National Enquirer to the NY Times that is the Chuckle Knuckle)

Grabs a kid's lollipop and walks off

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Return of Mob News.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL