Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:44:47
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Epic wars are epic Started by: Aidan on Jul 23, '12 00:33

Aidan was done mourning his father's death. He wanted to follow his father's steps as far as a line of work so Aidan was eagerly waiting to see the end of this war but it was proving to be such a close and grueling battle that it got him thinking. He decided to approach a group of fellows in a corner and some others passing by and decided to share a few thoughts and a question on his mind.

I have to admit that I have never heard of a war as big as this one in my family's diaries. I've heard of pretty big battles but none so big and change provoking as this one. Anyway you look at it, even while the war seems to be only half way through, only one or maybe two cities will come up solid enough to resemble anything of a crime syndicate.

We have A LOT of rebuilding ahead of us. And I'm sure many of us are looking forward to that. My question, in the meantime is whether you have heard of wars as big and close as this one. I'm not talking about wars involving the whole world. I'm talking about the world being so evenly split into two factions.

And while we are on the subject, do you know of any wars where there were more than two teams fighting? Or was it always 2 teams at a time? Even if as soon as a team was eliminated the victors turned against each other.

I love to hear about past wars when they are well told. I look forward to hearing about your memories or stories you have heard of.

Aidan takes a step back and eagerly awaits for many people to share their stories, memories or anecdotes about past wars.

Report Post Tip

crazy stuff i woke up  with a gun in my face -__- i went first tho LIKE A BOSS

Report Post Tip

Thank you for sharing? What about past wars?

Report Post Tip

My father been in this war ,war vs DEt war vs A rouge my great great Grandfather was in a NO war with stamina

Report Post Tip

OK, I guess. Thanks for sharing. Now let's see if somebody feels like sharing about epic wars. Wars where almost nobody is left.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Ooooookay... I guess my efforts are better spent just coming with silly ideas. I'll make sure to mention your illustrious examples next time somebody complains that the streets are dead or boring.

Good to know that a sincere effort is appreciated. At least I keep getting my post count up which is all I cared about in the end.

Report Post Tip

Aidan waves to a friendly face walking by.

Report Post Tip

Scratches his butt.

Report Post Tip

Goes to take a nap.

Report Post Tip

Acid runs on by doging bullets and trying to find cover

Hey, no time for story time! there is a war going on!

Report Post Tip

There is always time for a good story, In the midst of every war you would have soldiers taking about the previous wars that they where involved in. I don't see how this is any different.

Report Post Tip

King-Otho scratches his belly as he reminisce of his forefather's war stories.

I can't think of a war this major, other than the Roman & -Premeir war

Report Post Tip

roman and prem, aurora and co, vs everyone. spacemountain and co vs the rest of the world. just to name a few i can remember.

Report Post Tip

There was a ferocious CIVIL WAR in Las Vegas once.

It was watched and commented upon by everyone who was anyone at the time.

Report Post Tip

Civil War: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/98586#96447103

Report Post Tip

Jesus, ignore the previous fails:

The Civil War was debated, at some length, here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/98586#96447103

Report Post Tip

Being new to this thing of ours, I'm really interested to learn about the previous wars and especially about famous past gangsters. Can I read about it somewhere?

Report Post Tip

Some history HERE

Report Post Tip

I think it would be really cool if someone could write a book about past wars and gangsters of this thing of ours. Maybe even a hall of fame or something.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Epic wars are epic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL