Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Tit(an)s and the Truth Started by: Apollo on Aug 20, '12 00:45

Apollo steps into the streets quickly.

Well guys, it appears that a Chicago Right Hand has decided to fuck over their city. We have proof that it has happened. And they know it. FuttBuckin is obviously helping her out as well. We've informed our friend MikeHunt of the situation. We're going to be helping him out the best we can. We're hoping that justice can be brought. Mike has given us permission to help him.

Report Post Tip

Totally cool that the leader of Chicago shot a Right Hand of New Orleans without even approaching their leadership. Classy leader you got there.

Report Post Tip

Totally cool that that person was personally attacking our city and our members. And also, this I have no proof of, but I'm just going to say, I believe that New Orleans and Alison had a bit of a plan, and used that as a reason to justify this war.

Report Post Tip

So its ok to attack other cities RHM for a BG being shot when repayment was on the way? Deadlysin you hear that? Its cool now, Mikehunt said so

Report Post Tip

So it's ok for a RHM to make these kinds of mistakes?

Report Post Tip

Blitzkrieg walks into the area where people are talking and bumps into fudge

'Is it fine for a right hand to a city head to shoot a BG , even on accident? A RHM should be more responsable about there decisions..'

Report Post Tip

No its not, thats why the leaders talk it out instead of shooting each other within 5 minutes. Thats exactly what Mike did. That has never been a part of this thing of ours. Mike has yet to look up the word diplomacy in the dictionary. It's a shame, he might have avoided getting a lot of you killed.

Report Post Tip

Wow Apollo, you have some good drugs up here normally? You're supposed to make deals not hallucinate on them. And where is this proof you have and how can you prove you were given permission to help MikeHunt? You have things all wrong

Report Post Tip

Hey dumbass. We have proof that Alison fucked us. And we have proof that Stan was helping her. Plus she's joined NO. More proof. Should I keep going? Fuck you dumbass. And MikeHunt has spoken with us over the telephone is why we are set up. So thank you very much. Go fuck yourself.

Report Post Tip

brianna , how dare you , we have MORE then enough proof to prove it.

that's why the upperstructures of other cities haven't declared us rogue..?

Please don't be stupid , kthnx.

Blitzkrieg walks away , trying to spark up a cig as he goes away.

Report Post Tip

Lets curse and yell at people. Just checking apollo, you do know that you are representing your city right? Telephone huh? So lets see that proof now.

Report Post Tip

The way the members of a family and city act in the street really reflects upon the Leadership. The way you are all acting speaks so well of your city and MikeHunt.

Report Post Tip

Well, Brianna insulted me. I insulted back.

Report Post Tip

Isnt that what Mikehunt does. Acts without thinking and does the wrong thing. This is starting to make sense.

Report Post Tip

It seems to me that you're not a very bright person Fudge. You should shut your mouth and pay more attention to the diplomacy of this world.

Report Post Tip

Apollo Apollo Apollo. Would you like to know what I enjoy? I find it amazing that you have time to come out here and throw cheap barbs (insults) at thugs when you're supposedly fighting a war. Come on chief, I'm sure you have family members to teach to curse at people and take potshots at.

Report Post Tip

Bit of a difference between my statement and yours Apollo, but as Rick said, just goes to show

Report Post Tip

Ersa shot my BG.  There is no excusing that kind of 'mistake' from an RH. I've only been on these shores 3 weeks and I know that. How is it that a veteran mafiosa doesn't?

If a goomba gets shot for being an idiot, how is it different for an RH? Maybe Stan should've kept a tighter leash on his woman.

New Orleans started this, the more organised city will finish it. (Be it NO, or CH, or interference from others) Blame whoever you want. The proof is in the pudding.

Report Post Tip

Another classy statement from Chicago. If you really think you have any legs to stand on you're sorely mistaken. Your leader shot a RHM without even approaching the offending city. If I remember, you were threatening to kill them yourself. Maybe you should worry a little less about disrespecting women and make sure your own leash is a little tighter.

Report Post Tip

The amount of sarcasm here is absolutely delicious.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tit(an)s and the Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL