Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Night I Hunted MikeHunt Started by: StanPython on Aug 20, '12 21:55

Oh, my... how feisty, Mikey. I just thought I heard you say "And you going against your word with an old friend."

From there I inferred you were talking about a friendship between MikeHunt and StanPython. Sorry if I got it wrong.

*shrugs*

Report Post Tip

Not feisty or upset, Aidan, just foul mouthed and outspoken. 

I was talking about lying to drag a corpse's name throught he mud.  And how the lying is even more unbecoming if you yourself did questionable things.  I wasn't talking about friendship or saying the right move was killing a RHM right away.  I don't like making a point and someone arguing with me about a point I didn't make. 

Report Post Tip

Kurgan listens as the debate switches back and forth he had watched the New Orleans Chicago war unfold listened as members justified there leaders actions seeing people from both sides aggreeing with there leaders warmed his cold heart.

This debate will continue to go around in circles its moot now whats done is done there no going back, Mike Hunt acted took the shot thinking that it would end there Stan talked to his people about what should be done his people agreed with the cause of action to be taken. To be perfectly honest Mike didnt leave much room for Stan. War was the only action left to be taken, The only thing that troubled me dureing the whole saga was that MikeHunt left his people to fed for themselves the very people who fought to save the city he was head of who worked to make Chicago a viable city people who any leader would be proud to have working for them. May there souls rest in Peace.

Report Post Tip

If only Sir William Shakespeare was still around, he could have written a wonderful play around these events.

The tale of two cities, two leaders, two right hands.

As far as wars go, it wasn't a bad effort. It has been awhile since an aggressor actually won a war.

As for public relations post battle probably not such a success. Far too much has been made of Mike's actions during the war than is really necessary and its making a few people look a bit silly. We all know the timing of the war was done because Mike was out of town (OOC on the piss) otherwise the war wouldn't have started. Good planning from a war point of view, bad PR after the event to make a big deal of it. Far better to bask in the glory of your victory than to ruin it by pointing out someone wasn't about all that much.

Let's hope someone who likes to talk will write an "Ode to battle of Chicago and New Orleans"

Report Post Tip

MikeHunt's son MHunt approaches the speech and wants to share a few things.

Did my father regret shooting and acting upon an action that happened in his city? No not at all. Did he have any regrets besides allowing a two faced cunt as his Right Hand Man and betray his whole city to lead them to their ultimate deaths, none at all. He was protective of his city. Most knew this very well. StanPython, our bloodlines go back a long time. You have known mine to be a huge hitter. The precaution you took, to not do anything, was the right one. Because my father would have squashed your city like a damn bug. And he wasn't going to act any further. That's where his RHM took advantage of this knowledge and allowed you to make your "move". She let you literally make your move. Instead of doing the right thing and protect the city in his absence, she allowed you to bend over Chicago and literally rape us. Pathetic as it was even. I believe Chicago hitters hit harder than any of New Orleans. Fact.

Let's face it, my father had you in every aspect. EVERY single aspect, and not to mention the only reason you have New Orleans is due to a friendly recommendation acknowledging that you did any fucking thing in the last war that wiped the whole game to the beginning pretty much. You happened to survive. The records I hold telling me you missed my father a couple times. A couple, and he was finally murdered at 27ish bodyguards. My father could have wiped you out if you had over 100 bodyguards.

Again, the only mistake my father said he took was having someone who he trusted for years to be his RHM. He was embarrassed to even call her his friend. To even have her around his true friends, West Montrose.

And the fact you hold her in your city is the most moronic idea ever. If you don't think someone who betrayed a whole city isn't going to betray you, then you've already reached your lowest point in this life. Your doom is already been accepted.

MHunt leaves the conversation. He didn't want to debate with anyone but wanted a few others to hear what he had to say.

Report Post Tip

MHunt, I'm not sure if you are just trying to blow smoke up our asses or are actually that stupid.

Your father didn't regret shooting the RH of another city without talking to the CL first? I'm glad he's dead in that case.

It's always good to hear he didn't have any regrets, I have regrets as a leader, and I bet DeadlySin does too. The best leaders in this world have some sort of regrets, because mistakes happen, and there's nothing you can do after that have been made.

For you, as his son, to come out here and try to slander the gun capabilities of another leader, well, I hope that your father didn't hold the same traits. To then try to make out your father had the gun capability to shoot through 100 bodyguards, well, all I can do is laugh at that fact. I highly doubt it.

As far as the betraying RHM goes, I can't really comment, I wouldn't know what it's like to have that happen. Without defending her too much, maybe if your father hadn't made that god awful mistake, she would've stood by him instead of realises he was a moron.

Good day to you, sir!

Report Post Tip

Yes Sammy, that's very good, people were upset about Mike shooting without a talk first.  Yes that is something people said, good job!

But when you said you're glad Mike didn't have any regrets, need to stop you right there, since Mike literally said he had a regret and he told us what the regret was.  So a speech about having no regrets doesn't really work here.

As for the gun, it is true, and if you're that shocked by the number, you must not have a very good one yourself.  You find the gun talk so petty but this conversation all started when Stan tried to use Mike's obligations outside these cities and his last words to smear his name and that is what we had a problem with. Literally nothing else. 

I almost considered not responding to you, as you defended a RHM betraying the entire city she was bound by blood to protect.  Not only that, but scammed her friends out of money and gloated when Mike died.  You defend that.  Good stuff.

Report Post Tip

Mikey,

"Yes Sammy, that's very good, people were upset about Mike shooting without a talk first.  Yes that is something people said, good job!"

I don't know if speaking to the head of New York in such a condescending manner is appropriate. I understand that you are upset, however that does not in any way give you an excuse to disrespect others. 

Report Post Tip

Its a shame but my friend here and literally took the words out of my mouth.

Keep defending a RHM that was sworn to protect a city at all costs, that literally threw in a towel and back stabbed all of her friends. Cheers Sammy. I love how you think you know everything when you don't know shit. Please take your nonsense somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

You are right Phil.  And I'm defending a corspe but that was my best friend and if can damage my own reputation to help his a bit, it's worth it to me. 

And at this point I'm diseased and dying already, I heard crap and I didn't care where it was coming from.  I can tell Sammy is a good leader but what he said deserved a response and in my declining state I didn't care who I was talking to. 

Report Post Tip

I would never condone backstabbing the city that has given you everything you have today. Please don't misunderstand my statement on that.

I was merely saying she must have SOME sort of reason to have done what she did. Normally people don't just do that without any reasoning, just for shits and gigs.

If there was no reason, I take it back, and apologise for anything I said that may of looked like I was defending her.

As for you Mikey, I didn't repeat what everybody has said, I was commenting on MHunt's contribution to this discussion, not everybody elses. I was confirming that he infact didn't regret shooting that RH, not confirming that everybody was upset by it.

As for the gun talk, I was saying that it's not good practise to come out here and slate a leaders gun capabilities, then boast about your own. To then try and twist it back onto my gun capabilities, well. Sammy sniggers.

Report Post Tip

Mikey,

I do not have anything against you voicing your opinion and responding to Sammys comment. I think it was deserved, however points are less effective when they come off in a condescending way. When you anger/insult those you are speaking to, it puts them in a defensive state, reducing the likelyhood of them actually giving your opinion a thought to sway their mind.  

Report Post Tip

Do I hate it when people ask themselves questions and then answer them themselves? Why yes I do.

Seriously... Fucking can't stand that. Why do it? Do you want to get a point across about something that has not yet been brought up in the previous discussion? Or is it just retarded?

I tried sooooo so so damned hard not to enter this discussion. Like, unbelievably so hard. Then Mr Hunt responded. Well... he gave his thoughts and then wondered off as apparently he didn't want to debate with anyone but just push what he thinks on others and let it fester. How charming. I hope he's still within ear shot anyway.

So, right... Anyone in their right bloody mind knows that shooting a Made member of a family is damn near an act of war. Now shooting a made member of a family that is also a RHM... That is definitely an act of war. No matter what that person has done. Shooting him/her is an act of war. Hell, anyone who knew what they were doing would shoot both the Crewleader and the Right Hand Man. As has been thrown about many times... the Crewleader and the right hand man should be considered one in the same. Mike's mistake was not realising this and just shooting the RHM and hoping no further aggression would come of it. If StanPyhton didn't retaliate I'd have lost a lot of respect for him and probably even have asked to be shot. Since he took what in my opinion was the right action my respect for my leader has grown.

Squashed our city like a bug eh? Also... "I believe Chicago hitters hit harder than any of New Orleans. Fact". What the fuck are you on about? Really? I believe Chicago is dead and New Orleans is alive. Albeit with some heavy losses we got the job done. Another thing I fucking hate. It's the same in every fucking war and it really irks me. Just because you don't see big names dropping in the obits does not mean that shots are not being taken. War is not about who can take out the biggest who. It's about tactics as well as anything else you want to throw in the hat. I would go into shots taken on our first wave to stop people sprouting the "lol at that 3 person first wave" and tell you what happened behind the scenes. But, alas, I am not a fucking idiot.

Shot through 100 bodyguards? I really have nothing to say to that. I can't talk through the laughter.

When it comes down to Alison. Fact of the matter is that she saw in Mike what New Orleans saw on the night our RHM was murdered. Then, she helped with our war effort. That is enough to get the required amount of trust to join New Orleans. That alone. More so, she joined as an associate and will remain that way until StanPython deems here worthy of entering the family. Regardless of what rank she was demoted from. Different leaders have different promotion techniques. No one is welcomed in to the family until they are met.

People are bitchy and whiney because back handed tactics were used in this war. As they are used in every war. MikeHunt himself gained Chicago through back handed tactics when he was asked to help the East Coast vs West Coast war. Helping the East Coast saved his life and gained him a city. Something that would have been given to Castiel had the winning side been on the West Coast.

Really really flipping angry today for some reason.

Report Post Tip

There's a difference between someone who betrays their friends and crew mates because of their personal gain and someone who does so because they come to their senses and realize how their leader fucked up. Alison DiLaurentis was the latter. Your father fucked up his family and his city with such a stupid mistake and he's the only one to blame. And instead of accepting your father's mistake and trying to learn from it, you come here and make excuses for your defeat. I have to tell you that your family lost a great portion of my respect.

Report Post Tip

Sammy pats Jono on the head, and hands him a set of hubcaps. The word 'Mushmonkey' can be seen inscribed onto each one of them.

Report Post Tip

You're so lucky I like you sometimes Sammy. So so lucky.

Jono wanders off with hubcaps under his arms, smirking.

Report Post Tip

Tubby thinks there is a lot of posturing going on here and Tubby has only one posture, which is morbidly rotund.

A Made Man is untouchable. Shooting a Made Man is the last resort and has ripples across organized crime. It would be virtually impossible to avoid a war if one had been taken out without the green light from the boss of the family.

Similarly, a RHM is a boss in a boss' absence. To kill the protection of another family is at best an amateur mistake and at worst a precursor to an act of war.

Nobody smells of roses as a result of this, least of all Tubby.

Report Post Tip

Errrr what do you smell of Tubby and do i really want to know?

Report Post Tip

I am an abnormally fat bastard, sweltering in a box.

Nobody wants to know how Tubby smells.

Report Post Tip

The_Dean was so distracted from the sight of Tubby etched onto his eyesockets, that the aroma eminating from his body didn't seem to matter...nor did the events that had so held his attention recently. He may just have been scarred for life. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Night I Hunted MikeHunt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL