Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:59:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The Night I Hunted MikeHunt Started by: StanPython on Aug 20, '12 21:55

Aidan, it may not be my place to say this, but from what my father told me, MikeHunt took his oath VERY seriously. There is a reason why us, the children of the people he came into contact with are defending him. The reason being that he was somebody who would stop at nothing to save his Family. He was not one to commit monumental acts of stupidity just because he was bored and I am sure that was not the case in this incident.

In my opinion, MikeHunt was not aware he had actually started a war and he was confident he could tackle one if it came to it. What he was not aware of was that his RHW would offer the hitters in his Family up as cattle to the slaughter.

I agree that Mike acted rashly with the shooting but to say that he was one who did not care about the effects of his actions and he did it out of boredom, to me, is besmirching the name of one of the best CL's my bloodline has worked with and I feel honor bound to set the record straight on his character.

Report Post Tip

Warwick, you say that he cared about the results of his actions, yet, he was scarcely about during the war. His city rallied around him, and prolonged the inevitable, yet for the most part he was nowhere to be found. If I were leading a city during war, I'd find some way to be there for it's protection. I wouldn't be content to be away while my people were dying. No matter what. As a city head, you protect your people, not poke your head out every once in awhile to see the carnage. Doesn't seem like he cared to this observer.

Report Post Tip

Morphine, sometimes people need to sleep and more often than not, sleeping is more important than participating in the current events.

Report Post Tip

cheese anyone?

*nibbles on some gouda*

Report Post Tip

Renekton angrily walks up to the stand again to talk to some 'victors'.

Maestro , ANOTHER new orleans member attemtping to bash a leader that physically couldn't help his city? EVERYONE in chicago knew why mike couldn't get on , we don't care honestly but it seems you like to claim you do?

Get fucking real , sleep? Mike wasn't sleeping through the whole conflict asshat , learn your facts before you come to the streets spouting them please.

Renekton leaves these streets , hoping to not lower his intelligence anymore.

Report Post Tip

(OOC: I used the term sleep to describe him not playing the game.)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Night I Hunted MikeHunt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL