Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:13:45
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The night I choked the Python Started by: DeadlySin on Aug 24, '12 01:20

As the sun sets in New Orleans there is silence once more, the gunfire has stopped, and the city no longer has a resident crime family. DeadlySin checks into his hotel along with his entourage, and heads past the "No children beyond this point" sign and straight to the bar to sit down and back brief his men on the events of the day. He takes a gulp of his drink, clears his throat and then begins...

"Today we successfully removed the regime of Stan Python from power in New Orleans. It is a great shame that we were led to take such actions when we have been striving for growth across the land, but unfortunately a lack of confidence in the man's integrity resulted in his downfall."

"I'd like to bring you back to the recent rogue shootings that plagued our criminal organisations not so long ago. Myself, and many others, including some of you, worked tirelessly around the clock to rid the cities of these threats, we did not rest until they were eliminated. All bases were covered, or so we thought, with hit men in every city waiting for the rogues to drop their protection. One of the hitters helping to achieve this was Mr Python, whose own family had taken casualties when being targeted by these rogues, another was Mr Bentley of the same city."

"When the first witness came to me saying they'd seen Mr Python killing members of Tyler Durden's crew during this time I assumed that there was a mistake somewhere, surely no leader would be hobby hitting while their family members lives were at stake. When the second witness came forward, then the third, then another witness swearing that they saw Bentley doing the exact same thing, anger seared through my body and I began to wonder if Stan Python had ever been actively helping us at all. This anger was deepened when I spoke to Stan and he lied to my face, telling me that he had not once stopped hunting the rogue."

"Once the rogues were dealt with I had a long hard look at the facts, ensuring there were no mistakes in our findings, I took them to other leaders who were equally infuriated. The question we then all asked ourselves was, "is this kind of leadership what our country needs right now, and do we let it continue?" The answer was a unanimous and stern "NO!" Our plans were made and the time to strike was nearing when we hit a setback. It seemed some kind of dispute had begun between New Orleans and Chicago. The dispute between them was not my concern, however, I did not wish to interfere as boundaries had been pushed by the leader of Chicago and I could not take sides or condone actions by either of the city heads. I won't speak any more on these matters as they were nothing to do with the action we took today."

"Once the dispute was over, our plans were put back in to motion and we continued slightly later than scheduled. We hit in full force today and swiftly put the city to bed once more. May all the men and women who died in the fighting rest in peace, and may future leaders learn from the mistakes made and not repeat them..."

DeadlySin sits back down on a bar stool, and turns his attention back to his drink, while listening to the opinions of those that cared to listen...

Report Post Tip

If the fault was with StanPyton and Bentley, why slaughter their entire families and all of their associates? Seems a bit like overkill to Tubby and his tremendous waistline.

All the same, can't say that any of this is particularly surprising.

Report Post Tip

So... The brotherhood really can take credit for this?

If I am not mistaken... The whole of the New Orleans family took it in turns on the watches for the rogues that was attacking the cities at the time. They happened to not enter New Orleans... The city my father had sworn to protect along with the rest of the hitters of the family.

New Orleans was targeted by these said rogues, We had put in the same effort as Philly had, We got everyone home, and took turns on watch for the rogue. The rogues rarely entered New Orleans.

Well... The brotherhood just got some recruits.

Report Post Tip

For those too lazy to read, I'll translate Deadlysin's words.

New Orleans was becoming a threat to Philly due to its recent victory of Chicago, the city's true power had been revealed. If it had of grown more, it could have threatened the monoply of power posessed by PH. Even more, if they had of waited to take the city down, there would have been casualties to the PH crews.

The same thing has been done in the recent past, take Detroit for example.

The rest of this man's bullshit being spewed from his mouth is simply him finding some small excuse about "killing durdens instead of an underground group every other city was looking for."

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, The Brotherhood thanks you for supporting our cause.   In your speech you have admitted to the world that it was The Brotherhood rogues which ultimately sank Mr Python.    This is proof that we were his ultimate undoing and that once again we have rinsed New Orleans from the people who would filthy it.

Report Post Tip

For the second time this evening Abdul, you have provided me with a good laugh.

Report Post Tip

Wait... Let me get this straight

You killed an ENTIRE city because the leader was shooting Durdens when the rogue was covered by his other hitters?

Just checking to make sure my jaw dropping is justified

Report Post Tip

Taking in turns? Are you fucking serious? So you just had one guy at a time on duty, while we had every available gun? No fucking wonder the Brotherhood proers were winning! In answer to your question, no the Brotherhood cannot in any way take credit for this, the leadership of New Orleans took it all...

Report Post Tip

"The whole of the New Orleans family took it in turns on the watches for the rogues"

Please listen before speaking, that's hardly one person.

Report Post Tip

"Taking in turns? Are you fucking serious? So you just had one guy at a time on duty, while we had every available gun?"

I think you will find, alot more durdens died during the times of the rogues then capable of just New Orleans shooters.

Report Post Tip

So, two wrongs make a right now?

Sandor shakes his head...

Report Post Tip

Deadly turns to tubby, nodding his head as he does so.

"A good question. Anyone who knows me, knows I value the safety of my people over anything else. Leaving potential for disgruntled ex-members to start shooting at me and mine, or any other cities, is not something I am willing to do. You may not agree with my methods, but if you take a look in the morgue you'll see that no Philadelphians died to New Orleans guns. I think the proof is in the pudding, as they say."

Deadly turns to speak to Jessie.

"Quite a ridiculous statement you just made there, considering multiple witnesses came forward with proof that yourself and Bentley had been shooting at Durdens whilst rogues unleashed their guns on other cities members."

Deadly turns to HowNeatIsThat, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I gave Stan his city. I wanted him the thrive and prosper. Him doing what he did was a slap in the face not only to me, but to every city that lost people to rogues whilst he and Bentley spent their time killing durdens. I'm curious though, what is it you think happened to Detroit? I distinctly remember them landing the first wave as they gunned down my people, and were swiftly retaliated against."

Deadly finally turns his head to Abdul Haleem.

"Please. Don't associate yourself with me. It was Stan's actions and his decisions alone that led them to their graves. If he hadn't been hunting durdens instead of trying to protect the people across the country, as was his duty as a crewleader, he would not be where he is now."

Report Post Tip

Not really Sandor but that answer kinda blows out the whole reason for this war out of the water.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the brotherhood for a job well done. Hopefully Deadlysin has paid in full. Next time he has another hairbrained idea I hope they will have the time to accommodate him.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, just curious,

Does this mean you will be removing anyone who shoots a Durden when this new Rogue (NPC) arrives each day or so??

Report Post Tip

What happened during the Detroit war? Well, DT did fire the first shots, but there was a collective feeling between many cities that DT was gaining power, and that the two brothers would not stand for it. If DT had not fired the first shots, they would have been eradicted almost as quickly as NO was.

Your arguement that "They started it!" is childish and transparent. Do not cover up your past actions with such bullshit, it offends any past DT members that fell in that war

Report Post Tip

Twitnit, I'm quite confident that the only city with rogue stopping guns, that weren't using them to stop the rogues, were housed in the city of New Orleans. Many lower ranked Durdens were of course being killed by guns that would have only assisted in the rogue's plans, if these are what is being referred to.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin - The Brotherhood does not associate itself with you.   You lack imagine and the drive to cleanse this world.    You Mr Sin, associated yourself with us.

Report Post Tip

I still can't believe this utter shit. Of course it will be defended by the majority, those that follow DS, hold his coatails and lick his testicles while he shits.

But for any person out there with a decent head on their shoulders, and any kind of self-respect, you would see through the transparency of this man's reasoning.

"He shot a durden or two when he should have been shooting a rogue, which wasn't able to be shot (was proed), which had over 20 other guns trained on it at one time."

Let's get serious here, tell us all the real reason to this massacre.

Report Post Tip

Cory was smoking on a cigarette and listened to everyone input on the situation. He tossed the cig to the side, taken a drink of water, and stepped forward. He first gave HowNeatIsThat an eybrow as he began to speak.

"So you think it is right of a family to be taking shifts on a rogue that was killing that many members of everyones family? I for one can say that I spent most of 12 hours that day trying to chase a rogue around. When the Durdens attacked, it is like everyone forgotten that the rogue was even still killing people, traveling city to city. Instead of taking shifts and killing Durdens, why not spred your shooters out a little more and try to cover ground with the rest of us? I actually feel bad for everyone who killed a Durden while that whole rogue was going on. That is selfish of themselves to think about their gun rather then the members of their city. I do remember correctly of the highest structure of TylerDurdens family being killed; Dons, Consigs, etc. Those people could have been helping us put this rogue to an end a lot sooner and a lot easier.

I would be a liar to say I wasn't upset that people were shooting them rather then concentrating on something that effects every city as a whole. I seen a few witness statements myself and cringed at the fact they were shooting those when they could be doing everything to help their family before more members die or even their own lives. TylerDurdens family wasn't going anywhere, to be frank and the rogue should be the number one prioriety always before we lose more innocent members to them. You think we liked spending the whole day going after a rouge? No. That many hours thinking about our families over TylerDurden... Where does that even seem logical to do? You should be using every resource you can to put the rogue down."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The night I choked the Python
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL