Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:54
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
THIA NEW Rogue character. a joke totally. Started by: GrizzlySon on Oct 07, '12 18:27

He appears out of nowhere and all members are supposed to race to kill him,,c'mon please develop a better system,,ty GrizzlySon

Report Post Tip

How about we all race around to try to kill you?

Report Post Tip

...Yes, because clearly that'd be a wise decision WWW.

Report Post Tip

It would at least be fairly amusing.

Report Post Tip

Damn! Never have I been so surprised and so many times in such a short period of time... Good job, I guess?

Report Post Tip

WingWongWang ,,you came from WildTurkeys family and say that'''

Report Post Tip

he should appear like the durdens do

Report Post Tip

I think he was trying to make a suggestions thread...

Report Post Tip

ty, GOKU,,,sure it was meant that way''my bad and appologies

Report Post Tip

Still, even as a suggestion, I think it is not attracting the kind of attention he wants.

Report Post Tip

Not at all, I don't think. Hopefully the gods come in and move it. Or better yet, get rid of it completely.

Report Post Tip

Right you are Aidan,,just would be cool if more time to get that Rogue was permitted..

Report Post Tip

English is not everyone's primary language folks. Plenty worse filth has scoured our beloved streets before. I kindly ask to just let this one go

Smiles politely, looking slightly insane

Report Post Tip

A true fact make the rogue fair game,,or take away,,,ty lord...

Report Post Tip

That's an interesting point, Goku. I was always more of the idea that unless something is REALLY offensive, like OOC offensive, it should be left just so people see the consequences of what they say? For better or for worse? Who knows, maybe some people consider this a great speech. Last time anybody from my bloodline criticized somebody's speech it really didn't turn out very well for him.

Report Post Tip

Derek, I don't think it is the language of the speech that is being discussed here.

Report Post Tip

Never criticized. Just my opinion that it should be moved. It is a suggestion, it belongs on that avenue.

Report Post Tip

SSRY SHOULD OF APPROACHED THE ADMIN,ABOUT MY FEELINGS,LOL

Report Post Tip

Well, Goku, what did you mean when you said "get rid of it completely"? I thought you meant the record of this speech should be deleted. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Report Post Tip

Well that's exactly what I meant. I didn't explain why, or critique it though. I think it should be removed simply on the basis of length alone, however that is simply my opinion, and has very little to do with what the gods may look at when one comes to the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: THIA NEW Rogue character. a joke totally.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL