Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 02:18:47
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or. Started by: Torment on Nov 20, '12 06:26

Anyone's father or mother who has lived or died in a war here knows that a first wave is invaluable.

With that being said, I have to say how utterly pathetic the first wave was in this particular war. In the defense of the four cities, they decided on going with waving the BG's of the LA Godmother. That in turn would explain the sad state in the obit early on.

Four cities mostly attacking the BG's of one person might seem a little like over kill, but it seems like so far that was not even enough! Whether it be poor execution or just bad leadership.

I can not help but think that who ever was the final word on going with a BG wave instead of a "real" wave, is a complete moron.

I think that the "leadership" shown today by PH, NY, CH, and DT is questionable at the very best.

Report Post Tip

You're upset LA didn't lose faster..?

I'm not quite understanding what you're attempting to say.

Report Post Tip

Said the dead thug with a Godmother who missed on an unprotected earner.

Report Post Tip

like you have done any better haha

how many are dead from 4 cities?

Report Post Tip

Alot of inactives.

Report Post Tip

It was a wackback...

Report Post Tip

Yeah alot of inactives being shot from Philly's side.

Report Post Tip

Well Philly.. Can I call you Philly? Never mind I don't care! I'm still alive! Unless you know something I don't son, I'll be dead at gangster at the very least :)

Report Post Tip

Paranoia is running rampant in PH, NO and CH.  Even NY has been dragged into it.  Must be the waters from the East Coast flowing towards West.  4 cities pawning on 1 city?  LOL!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Come on quit bitching honestly you could have saved alot of time if you guys didnt spend the bill money on bgs

Droppin 2 grand on bgs FTW

Clownshoes walks off

Report Post Tip

Very true Banana! Oh and that earner comment Philly? Makes you look even more like a noob then I had already imagined LOL!

Report Post Tip

Total newb brah.

Report Post Tip

Hmm bitching or stating an opinion is two different things ClownShoes. If I were bitching I would have said how unfair it was having 4 cities attack one. I however have been around enough to know that it's the way things go around here.

I simply thought the way the war was carried out to be laughable. Learn anything yet?

Report Post Tip

Glad we got passed that Philly!

Report Post Tip

"Questionable by the standard in which you are accustom too? Yes you may have heard through your blood lines that it is done a supposed way, yet it doesn't make it a mandatory approach. Times change and sometimes you find, and or try, different means to adapt to such."

AP hits a marijuana cigarette before continuing

"Yet it seems that regardless of how the action was taken the ending result is the same. That's the true goal, and hell, if you lose a few people on the way? Well isn't that why we are all here to begin with? I don't see the meaning in your public rally other then bitterness of your own personal vendetta."

Report Post Tip

Well I've certainly enjoyed the war. There's lots of young people around now, surely that can only be a good thing!

Report Post Tip

I'd like to correct your first statement if I may,

I think that the "leadership" shown today by PH, NY, CH, and DT is questionable at the very best.

I think you mean, PH, NY, CH and NO.   We here in DT as you put it aren't involved.

Fires up a rock and continues walking down the street.

Report Post Tip

I don't know the who what and why's. I can tell you what I know.  I was getting my fucking nails done and the next thing I know I was brushing  dirt off my knees.  I do know where I come from sneak attacks (gang bangs) are the weakest/lamest,  and  the victims always prevail 10 fold.  

Report Post Tip

thangs got to hot so you ran to a detroit fam kanye_west wow how loyal is that 

Report Post Tip

Where I come from it is inevitable we "all" die and to die with dignity.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Worst First Wave In MR History?? Or.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL