Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 20:23:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Who do you enjoy chating with the most Started by: Redneckz on Nov 05, '08 19:29
i like chatting with myself...we hold awsome convo's! =]
Report Post Tip

Leanna - You always have a way to bring a smile to my face in our conversations! Always the life of the party in any chat! :D

ThomasLaurel - This man knows how to discuss, debate, and pose constructive questions. Always enjoy our chats whether they be game related or not. Plus, you can roll with serious or outrageous conversations. Which is probably why we get along so well :P

Rock - People like to try to tell me that it's unhealthy to talk to rocks. Sorta like talking to an imaginary friend. But this Rock is different and nobody can stop me from doing so....

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip
sabrina
KennyRusso
diva_
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Myself, I have some pretty deep and sometimes self conflicting conversations between me and myself.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

There's not one specific person I enjoy talking to. But what I will say that is I love my LV babies and there is never a dull moment in the city chats. <3~ 

Report Post Tip
My favorite people on here of course ;)
Report Post Tip

Wait wait wait I have to pick favorites?!  Horrified.

Report Post Tip
No one . Everyone is boring and a lot of you guys don’t talk much . If you do you rarely talk to anybody outside your family. Everyone is all talkive when you new and doing work for their family but once you pick your family they don’t even check on you ... hurts my heart ... message me guys I need friends ..... badly
Report Post Tip
My nephew he always reminds me of myself when i was younger.
Report Post Tip

I chat with quite a few people. The one I wish to chat with is webspider.  I can't remember a time when I had to start over that webspider wasn't right by my side.

Report Post Tip

Levey_Posner , AddieMoretti , and No_One_  ... because MR is a pretty fun place but it's made better by people who you talk to daily and about more than just the game or the stories we tell in the streets.  :-)  Much love guys thanks for always being there.  \o/

Report Post Tip
I enjoy talking with CharlieSmith. He always has something good to say.
Report Post Tip

I enjoy being mean to Oktane

Report Post Tip

Polite people

Interesting people

Kinky people ;)

Report Post Tip

I enjoy chatting with Premier :)

I enjoy talking with Hyperion, he's a real gem. lol

Report Post Tip

I like to stick to my two favorite seasonal ladies, Summer and Autumn <3

Report Post Tip
Scarlet Johansson, except she never returns my messages and recently served me with a restraining order. :(
Report Post Tip

With my Real Life pal Brian, Dude is like a Brother to Me

Report Post Tip

Nobody, I dislike most people. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who do you enjoy chating with the most
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL