Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 21:38:25
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
I Sunk the Friendship Started by: Marietta on Nov 10, '08 20:40
Marietta walks onto the streets, holding her hot gun in her hand and smiling a wicked smile. She peers creepily and drunkenly at the gathered mobsters before heaving a rather large sigh.

Ouch, right? she asks wearily. Taking a few steps over to a nearby park bench she sits down, calling a few of them closer. Staring one in the eyes he spits at the Don and states "I don't think I can stand to see the bullshit antics of the morons in your crew." Grabbing his throat briefly she gives him an evil glare, a spark glittering in her green eyes before releasing him. He splutters for a moment and she sets her gun down on the bench beside her.

I am tired. I am very very tired. I do my best to try and work with each of the cities, bring a different dynamic to the "crew leader" structure than it has been in the past. At every corner I meet negative voices who are piping their 'concerns' for my actions, around every turn I meet resistence. Behind every closed door there are whispers that I am a tyrant.

Another sigh escapes her lips as she flicks her eyes over the crowd.

I am done.

The woman I once was no longer exists inside of me when dealing with you, the public. You have all labelled me a terrible leader who takes no action. You have written me off as a tyrant and someone who does not care.

I never once was, yet through all your bitching you have created this.

You have created a new me.

I killed Briana_Arao for not following the guidelines I had appointed to her. I constantly spoke with her, worked with her, begged for her patience while we were working to find the next Philly auth. In turn she threw it back in my face with a contest in the streets and authing someone when she decided to disband after the unfortunate death of her Right Hand.

If you plan on dealing with myself, or any of my Detroit associates in the same manner that Miss Friendly herself did, than you should all expect the same fate.

Have a good evening. Expect to hear from me a lot more as I step into these new suede pumps and try on this new badass position in life.

Leaning back onto the bench she grins at Zoey and Tatiana nearby who come to join her on the bench for a moment's respite, tossing her gun towards TheDean who towers over the three woman. Hold this for me, will ya bud?
Report Post Tip
i love you marietta, i really do! i knew something was bound to happen when there was three auths in philly, some people thought you'd let it slide. Rule with an iron fist love.
Report Post Tip
Furio pulls his fedora down so his eyes are shaded as he listens to Marietta from the shadows of the alley and mutters to himself

In the end it is all about respect and it appers proper respect was not shown. A lesson to all the youth out there
Report Post Tip
Molotov watches as the friendship sinks off in the distance. With his leader too having fallen there is only one thing left to do. Molotov pulls the cocktail that earned him his nickname out of his pocket, lights it, and hurls it into The Alemeda Bar and Grill.

Now no one will know the joy of 10% off wings* As for our secret tequila. We wanted to share, really, but now it's all mine.

*10% off wings is only on Tuesdays after 5pm
Report Post Tip
Wow...

That is all I can say.

Buddy walks away from the crowd with a sigh of disappointment as he looks at Marietta...
Report Post Tip
who are you to be sighing at don marietta? nobody, that's who! she can and will do whatever she wants as it sees fit.
Report Post Tip
It doesn't matter who I am, and I will sigh at "don" Marietta all I please. I will be killed for it, but that's proving that it has now gone back to the way it was before we were liberated by Jonnie_Reese a while back. I state my opinion, sigh at her, and I will most likely be killed.

If you want me come get me.
Report Post Tip
wow. now there's a name i haven't heard in forever! i still think you should show more respect to a Don, especially one who earned it by experience and not jail breaking
Report Post Tip
And who has ranked through Jailbreaking and not experience, certainly not my bloodline. I earn my ranks with minimal jailbreaks, I do it through getting experience as well, so that is not a valid point that you've made.
Report Post Tip
I don't believe she deserves it, yes she's been around for a long time, yes she's gained the strength etc. But she is trying to run the world, instead of letting city leaders lead their own city, and controling the moves the other leaders make that are below her. It's ridiculous and something needs to be done, but unfortunately now, I will not live long enough to take my chance, as I will probably be killed by the tyrant, Don Marietta.
Report Post Tip
Personally, i did not see any disrespect in his first statement. I think it was more disappointment in how things have played out, and how it's so out of character for the usually easy going Miss. Marietta. I don't see him disrespecting her in anyway. So please, learn to judge people better and... not bring up irrelevant points.

Strolls back down the street, puffing away on his cigarettes and drinking his whiskey.
Report Post Tip
Well pal, i don't know what to tell you. there's not much anyone can do to stop this evil tyrant you speak of. her cruel ways have gone on long enough

rolls his eyes

Christ you thought i was serious?!? grow a fucking brain man, she lasted through one of the greatest wars of all time, mind you she was on the winning side! She's seen many people come and go, including the belated Iris who she stuck by. Obviously the other crew leaders can't think she's too awful, i don't see any of them stepping up and saying something against the 'tyrant' Don Marietta
Report Post Tip
Nextus, it was a sigh of disappointment in Marietta, not for this display, but for what she has become.

And Sunshine, yes, she lasted through that war, and now she has decided that because of this, she gets to rule the world. Do what she wants, take out who she wants for whatever reasons pop into her mind first. I don't understand how she thinks she can rule our world and every city in it, and kill when she wants. Our world has turned to shit, and it is the doing of a few select people.

Again all I can say is wow...

And...that I'm done with all of you clowns.

I'm in Detroit if you want me ;)
Report Post Tip
I disagree with taking out the Captain's remaining members, he was disbanding so at the very least I feel they should have been allowed to live and find another family.

Alas it's not a requirement when shooting a leader to let his or her members live, but in this instance I think it would have been the right thing to do.
Report Post Tip
While Miss Arao was disbanding she was shooting people.

Don't act like she was innocent, TesleR.
Report Post Tip
I've heard that story been thrown around a bit but I've not seen any evidence to back up this assumption.

I'm not here to argue with reasoning and such I just felt it would have been the right thing to do to rescue the poor sailors who were stranded at sea rather than send them down to davey jones' locker.
Report Post Tip

I don't believe she deserves it, yes she's been around for a long time, yes she's gained the strength etc. But she is trying to run the world, instead of letting city leaders lead their own city, and controling the moves the other leaders make that are below her. It's ridiculous and something needs to be done, but unfortunately now, I will not live long enough to take my chance, as I will probably be killed by the tyrant, Don Marietta.

Reply by: BuddyNielson at Nov 10, '08 21:14

No, I will not kill you. I only train my gun on people Made status and above. You have awhile to go, yet. Oh wait, you died. Moot point, everyone.

Back to the point at hand, how am I trying to run the world? I had a crazy idea, one that everyone was happy with. I have been nothing but vigilant in trying to get my idea completed, so that I may sit back and admire myself with a glass of wine and a hand mirror. If you honestly can look at the "other tyrants" of the past and feel that I am one of them, explain to me how, please. I fail to see the similarities.

Before tonight I have not started any wars. I have not spoken out against leaders. I have not imposed unfair taxes, nor have I manipulated other city leaders into imposing taxes in their cities of my choosing. If anything, I feel I have been much more lax that I could have been, or for those who are thinking this and trying to find trends in my bloodline- I am much more lax than my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grand-Daddy Oliver who killed people if they even so much as sneezed in his general direction.

And yet I am still labeled as a tyrant. I am still labeled as unfair and unjust when I have done nothing but stay the course on my original plan- the one you all agreed with to begin with- and now that I am not deviating from some plan I have changed?

No. Tonight has changed me. I was not different before. You are sad at what I have become, when this is what all your outcries, ridiculous mail correspondences and private conversations in IRC have made me this way. I'm sure you will all learn to appreciate things the way they are. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got until it's gone? Well I just paved paradise and put up a fucking strip mall.

I will, all anger aside, try to be straight with you all. To be fair here, I believe I had just reasons to dispose of The Friend Ship. Obviously this was not a bid for power, nor was it any ridiculous way to send a big "FUCK YOU" to Philly. This was merely the one hundredth instance of someone taking my good nature and feeling like they could take advantage of it. People have always told me I'm too "nice" for the Mafia, but no more. If you disrespect me, I will dispose of you. End of.
Report Post Tip
Like i said love, iron fist
Report Post Tip
Wow those were the days i remember being in BadAss inc...w000t marietta you rock :)
Report Post Tip
nicely said
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I Sunk the Friendship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL