Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:23:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

Not a bad thing to have though, is it? chestbrah

Report Post Tip

Are we really that noob that we can't work out our own pro times Slash? Eesh. 

Report Post Tip

Zyzz might still be with us if he knew his pro timer. RIP

Report Post Tip

When you watch a thread, and someone posts - but its the first post on the next page it doesn't go to the last page where the post is, It goes to the last post on the previous page. 

Report Post Tip

Add minimum value for credit listings that contain 1.00+ credits per listing

Someone missing accidentally a 0 can be catastrophic even if he has only 2 listings - that's almost a 1 million loss.

Report Post Tip
There's a confirm listing page before you submit that covers that
Report Post Tip

Yeah but it's ignored most of the time, maybe add a countdown to the button like 1-2 seconds so you actually notice the missing number and not rely on your peripherial sight. Think this approach is also quite nice - won't hurt anybody.

Report Post Tip

Or, and this is a weird concept, pay attention to what you're doing. 

If you're not paying attention to the confirm page, what the hell is an extra few seconds going to do for you? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Accountability.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cooter, just because you don't have problems with my issue does not give you the right to be so hostile.

All in all, this is just a suggestion, so w/e.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if it's just me, or if it's the game. But my sponsorship seems to toggle itself off. Alllll the time. Maybe it's just in a bad spot behind a menu button. Idk but every time I look it's off and it's not because I miss a job hit. If it's set to auto toggle off after an idle period so you're not always logging into the notification you missed a job. Could we be able to toggle that on and off. If you're at your PC you might go IA a bit more doing other things, playing other games. 

Report Post Tip

Squishy was programming a auto idle out for the toggle Bobby, I guess it's in place now. It's not really something you'd want to have an option for, because a lot of people were getting flagged for no contact while they weren't even here for the contact. With talk of harsher punishments coming to those with a high no contact rate, I would say it's something you'll want 😊

Report Post Tip

Getting an unreadable gaptcha from gamesitestop100.

Report Post Tip

When the PM chat option says I have a new message and when I look it goes like "Dude, WTF happened? Do you need pro?" and I get a heart-attack only to realize it's a message from 2 weeks ago that I already read. 

The above is just an example, but in general. It tells me about new messages, while there aren't any. Shit that bugs me.

Report Post Tip
It's not really annoying, but it doesn't make sense when you get this message and you are the RHM. Message from spawning MIA.

Late afternoon the Family's Right Hand wanders into the restaurant where you are enjoying a quick lunch and sits down with you. "This person did a major disservice to the Family. How about wrapping up here and taking care of this?"
Report Post Tip

@Ragnarok, I don't see a need to add a special feature to buy an item as a gift and not gift it at that time. If you really want to do that, buy it as a gift and put your own name in the box.

@Pine, It's not that sponsorship is taken away when you are removed from RHM\LFM. If you were a sponsor before being made a hand, you should be when removed.

Aristides, I fixed it so the menu won't be on top of a full-screen WYSIWYG.

@HarveyDent, The WYSIWYG preview seems to work for me in all places. Do you have a more specific example?

@Stefania, I'm not sure when it was done but it seems gifts are sortable now.

@Telkin, fixed the double notification for CLs contributing to forts.

ChristianGato, not really sure what you mean by "sorting the Tax Paid (by date)" but I did fix the last paid column.

Kawir, Odd that the job balance table was on the page twice. I removed the lower one.

Kawir, GentlemanJackDiamond, the fort's cash account is untouchable on purpose. If you want that to change, I would start a discussion in the suggestions thread.

ChristianGato, I made it so the armory page has the crew management menu.

GentlemanJackDiamond, if it doesn't sort based on the newest reply, how would it know what to sort by? Maybe sort by the time they were stuck so the most recently stuck one is at the top?

ChristianGato, the problem with moving the training personals completely to junk is that would also disabling them notifying you of it happening at all. To see that training was done you would have to go looking for it. Also, why bother training so many bodyguards? You can only use 5 per day anyway. 

MoeLester, I made it so the OC results won't refresh automatically. Also while I was there I made is so when your mouse moves over the OC page it pauses the auto refresh for a second so that it wont refresh when you try to click stuff.

Cooter, fixed it so the watched threads page actually goes to the right thread page if there's an increment of 20 replies.

Report Post Tip

Since the OC update, I've been having weird issues. When I leave the OC page to go to another page, say with 3 seconds left until refresh, it automatically brings me back to the OC page after those 3 seconds - even when I'm not on it. (It can happen with any time left, just using 3 seconds as a placeholder.) It doesn't happen every time but it's annoying when it does.

I'm on Chrome if that makes any difference.

Report Post Tip
The same has happened to me Chibs.. Although I've cleared history and cache etc and this doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.
Report Post Tip

Chibs, FitzChivalry, I believe I've fixed the refresh issue.

Report Post Tip

BG Skill Trains that show up with 0% chance to succeed - can we have it so they just...don't show up if there's no chance?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL