Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:12:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

I like the mystery of not knowing exactly how much exp I have, or how much exp I get for a jail bust, etc. Makes it that much more exciting when you get halfway through 48 units and see the GF %. :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I get what you're saying SiameseDream.

But it's been that way for about 15 years now, and I don't see it changing any time soon. And Frankly, I'm glad it won't. One of the reasons this game has a core group of people with over a decade of experience still playing it is because of the mystery factor. 

Report Post Tip
When scrolling through characters with SDI on, we have both a forward and back arrow on both sides of the character profile. It would awesome if it was just forward on the right, back on the left. It's tricky to click the correct one on a mobile device.
Report Post Tip

Im not complaining about anything free. 

But, Do you think this makes sense? I feel as an achievement when you do the higher rank ones it should pay out more. ESPECIALLY a GodFather kill, Kind of takes away from earning it =/

Dec 07, 23:15:51 You completed the Gangster Gunner - Phase 2 - 10x achievement! You have received some experience, as well as $1,000,000
Dec 22, 10:08:07 You completed the Godfather Galvanizer - Kill A Godfather achievement! You have received some experience, as well as $50,000 and 0.1 credits.

Report Post Tip

You are complaining about it, BadWolf.

Izzy's said DOZENS of times the reason why Godfather Galvanizer isn't worth more is; 99% of the GF kills players do will be on TylerDurden, which can only be killed by the top 1.5% guns.

He doesn't want to give out anything special for people who can kill just tyler.

Report Post Tip

Oh wait, you named my actual contacts group to "Person"

LOL

Dick move, Squishy.

Report Post Tip

LOL. Nice. 

So I'd love a way to collapse achievements I've already gotten - so I don't have to scroll for ages to see how many more of something I need. Something like a "hide completed" would be helpful. 

Report Post Tip

Under the BG Management

http://mafiareturns.com/manage/bgmanagement.php

Could we get a little something added to give us the amounts for like when you purchase X-amount it tells you hire and full train costs... but get a box that tells you how much $money left to fully train the ones you have currently?

Report Post Tip

Jails being emptied within seconds......

Report Post Tip

When a question is asked the answer takes you around the world and not answered.

Report Post Tip

When I hover  over felony or petty or w/e and it's on countdown it doesn't actually tell us the time that our timer actually opens.

Report Post Tip
That we can't have the City/District chats enabled without also having the Global there :\
Report Post Tip

When I finally type up a long passage on the jail forum and try to post it.
I was already out of jail.

Report Post Tip

NPC flight timers not being the same as players.

For example, Tyler leaves NY for DT & I follow him. 2 hours later he flies off and I'm stuck here like a mug.

Report Post Tip

I tried to use the name Cecilia when I recreated. Apparently I can't because it's got cil in it. It bugs me such a restriction has to be put into the game because of an overall lack of maturity by the players. Do you know how many names have cil in it?! 

Report Post Tip

Uploading an image that is exactly 200x250, yet some of the image is still cropped.

Report Post Tip

My sentiments as well g0d but that there is at the bottom of my list that bugs me  

Report Post Tip
No collapse option in the Market/Dice to navigate a bit easier on mobile/in general.

People with 15, 30, 100 listings up on either of those have to scroll for ages to get to the bottom. Not a terribly big deal, just a minor annoyance :)
Report Post Tip
Jan 22, 05:00:02 Advisement: Your Pick Pocket Perk will be expiring soon. Click here to re-up.

It's not a purchasable perk, stop trolling MR!

Report Post Tip

^^^

Dicks.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL