Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:22:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

Or have it be like the Lockpicking/Safe cracking force thing - have a % chance show up next to it. 

Report Post Tip

You may not give yourself gifts

this contradicts what enkindle recently posted

Report Post Tip

There's no way to check your current modifiers. No way to see how I've progressed with specific skills. I would like to see a bar that fills up as I do gun training and other activities that are leveled through exp. 

Report Post Tip

Any chance you can make it so when I have done a search in the streets for a certain word or name and then clicked on one of the threads... When I click back to back out of the thread and back to the streets that it still shows up my search results rather than the front page of the streets? 

Quite often when I am searching in the streets I am looking for something specific, when I don't find it in the first thread or the second or the third and so on it's a ball ache having to re-search each time I press the back button.

Report Post Tip

people lol

Report Post Tip
When racing on phone the screen constantly zooms in and out, really annoying and makes it much more difficult to get the kill
Report Post Tip

Hellboy, that's the reason the two wack buttons where added for mobiles so you can click on then the other so it shouldn't count as a double tap because it's a different location.

Report Post Tip
amazing. Thanks man, ill keep that in mind
Report Post Tip

Also, no way to view business district from other cities. Not saying you should be able to interact until you get to that city, but it would be nice to simply see the goings on without taking a six hour flight. 

Report Post Tip

MiketheBear if you watch a post you will receive notification if someone posts in the thread. This works for the BD even when in other cities.  

Report Post Tip

Toby - that only lets you see if someone has replied though, not what they posted yea? 

Report Post Tip

PunsOfDamage it shows that there was a post made and the most recent poster. Kinda defeats the purpose of city specific business districts if you can read them from anywhere imo. 

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't be terribly opposed to being able to see the replies, but as for responding I agree you should have to be there. 

Report Post Tip
One of the voting sites has some serious pop ups for mobile devices, I can't even say which one as it bounces straight from the page and can't get back.
Report Post Tip

'Removed the Left Hand Man.'

I did this a few times to see if I made a mistake... When adding a LHM, this is what happens. I did it like 4/5 times.

Report Post Tip

Just a quick thing...Is there a way we can see an overview of all the notes we have attached to peoples profiles without going to said profile.

Report Post Tip

Mithrandir, we decided to show the 0% chance BGs rather than get tons of "Why do I never see BGs to train?" messages.

JaxTeller, I made it so you can gift to yourself.

MiketheBear, in MafiaReturns we intentionally do not allow you to see your stats. We also do not share any of the math the game uses to figure out your stats and evaluating things like wacking. (That means any bits about how wack works you may hear are just theories.) Also, business districts are intentionally separated by city.

Beowulf-, when you add someone as a contact, the notes there and on the profile are the same. Also, your contact notes show up when you hover your mouse over their name anywhere contacts are colored.

Report Post Tip

This thread has gotten awfully long. I've started part five: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/90543

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL