Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:50:56
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Cult of Christian-Grey Started by: Ziva on Mar 03, '14 04:16

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm sure that I haven't been alone, this past week or two, in wondering what on earth was going on surrounding the obviously incredibly smooth lady killer that is Christian-Grey.

This charmer, known to those in this world by other names, including Dalton, has now at least twice had a cult of women around him, devoted to him, willing to die alongside him. And personally, I've been curious as to how that's happened. I mean, I'm a woman, and in my experience, every interaction that my bloodline has had with his has lead me to believe that he's an arrogant prick.

So, I'm sure you all can appreciate, I've been very curious what exactly it is about him that has him surrounded, again, by a whole harem of women. I was more surprised to hear that one of these women was somebody my bloodline has known well.

When I was approached in the Coffee Shops last night by the bloodline known as Eepster, with the offer of information on the workings of the cult of Grey, I jumped at the chance. She wished, as I do, to be able to shed some light to the world on what exactly the motherfuck is going on.

The "Head Mistress" of this group (does that mean she's top bitch, or does that mean she works in a school in her free time? ANYBODY!?), spoke to the Eepster bloodlines late member, DramaticMafiaGirl, about what it means to be one of "Grey's Girls". Lets take a look at what was said.

To: Kaylinn-CG
Sent: Feb 24, '14 01:46
Subject:

Hi Kaylinn, the great and sexy Mr. Grey sent me your way to get included in this club of his. What do I have to do to become one of his girls?

To: DramaticMafiaGirl
Sent: Feb 24, '14 03:46
Subject:

Kaylinn looks the girl up and down, slowly, as She takes a deliberate drag off of a slender cigarette.  Blowing out a thin stream of smoke, She sits up and crosses Her legs delicately at the knees. 

My Master told Me that you had inquired as to how you might join our "club."  

She smirks slightly and ashes the cigarette into a cut glass tray.

You have no idea about what you are inquiring, girl.  This is no club- no gaggle of twitty gashes that simply follow Him around like stupid pups.  To wear the collar of O/our Master is to be totally owned by Him- body and spirit.  Every G/girl bearing His collar loves Him deeply and serves Him well.  

Standing, She begins to step around the eager girl before her, looking over her.

You do nothing for yourself- you ask nothing for yourself.  Every move you make is to gain nothing but His pleasure and love.  Your concerns are no longer for yourself.  Your concerns are His pleasure and His will. 

Returning to stand before her, Kaylinn looks into her eyes with a striking glare.

The collar of My Master is no pretty necklace for you to wear.  It is His for you to submit to.  Are you prepared to give up your self and submit to Him?  To put away any thoughts of your own desires and needs and attend only to Him?  Is there a fire within you- so deep that you cannot quench it with anything but His voice, or His touch- knowing full well that it may not come when you wish? 

"Loves Him deeply and serves Him well...". Guys, does the way that these girls capitalize all pronouns related to the almighty Christian-Grey not remind you of the way that the religious will refer to God in the written word? Does the way they wear "his" collar not remind you of the way a Catholic may wear their crucifix around their neck? Is their devotion to serving Christian-Grey not similar to the way that the devout tend to the every need and whim of those who they believe to be deities?

Ziva flips her trusty family dictionary out.

cult
kʌlt/
noun
noun: cult; plural noun: cults
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St Olaf"

Yep, we're fitting the definition of cult nicely so far!

She puts the dictionary back in her bag.

So, what of what this cult is to these girls?

Sent: Feb 24, '14 04:30
Subject:

Well, you RP well enough, girl, but that will only take you so far.  As far as this place, anyway.  But now, as we've come this far, you should be well aware of the rest.

If you are asking to be one of Grey's girls here in MR, that is only the surface.  The girls featured in His profile truly belong to Him- even myself.  As I type this to you, I can reach up and feel the cold steel of a collar around My neck.  This is not simply a well-established RP group, dear.  The woman to whom you are talking belongs to Him.  The G/girls that you see in His profile are His.  He possesses their love and loyalty outside of any game or virtual setting.  I told you that it is a Family, and it is, truly.  

Here, you can see my collar- and I wear it constantly.

http://tinypic.com/r/nqyepy/8

So- let Me ask you again, completely outside of any character or role play- are you prepared to truly begin such a path?  Considering your lack of prior knowledge, there will be a large amount of training required and a large amount of time.  

This is no game, dear.  

Need a little more evidence as to the cult-like nature of this group? As to it's complete lack of grounding in this world here? As to it being something far more sinister than a mere mafia group?

Sent: Feb 24, '14 04:55
Subject:

Tomorrow, you will begin your probationary period with Me.  

I want you to take the night to truly consider what you are about to do- and why you are about to do it.

One does not give her self away out of boredom, or out of a need for some excitement.  That something drew you to Him is not uncommon.  My Master has a very strong and commanding presence.  Everyone is drawn to Him.  

You will notice that I haven't asked for your name.  That is because it will not matter after you take this step.  You will be "girl," until told otherwise.

Sent: Feb 26, '14 03:48
Subject:

Not at all.

The first thing you must do is learn to eliminate the pronouns "I, me, my, and mine."  In your training period, you will be held to more strict protocols than the girls bearing His personal collar.  Under this you learn the appropriate discipline, so that when you are given more freedom, you will use it appropriately.  From now until He gives you a name- which He will choose- you will refer to yourself in the third person. 

Making anonymous an individual which later leads on to the individual being renamed as to the tastes of their "master"? A charismatic leader who draws people in? Hmmm.

Ziva coughs violently.

CULT!

Ziva slowly stops coughing.

Now, all of these things, while they might be disgustingly and embarrassingly sexist, and while Mr Grey himself may come off as nothing more than an odious creep, there is the fact that, brainwashed cult members or not, these people have chosen to express themselves as part of this cult.

My question is why the fuck we as a community are continuing to allow them houseroom. They are a disgrace to the name mafia. The way that Grey seems to look upon women is beyond vile, the level of touchy they are over their "palace" is somewhere around nuclear. It seems, according to words spoken to our undercover Suttin-CG of the Eepster line, that even their own leader is embarrassed by their antics:

To: Suttin-CG
Sent: Mar 02, '14 04:15
Subject:

your only assignment at this particular juncture is to get into a family.  O/our Master made  a deal with Wargasm that no more G/girls would come to his family, so you must find your own protection.  Try and get back into Goku's family, but if that is not possible, find a family in the district, or at least in New York.

Now, I have evidence of far more disgusting and shameful words out of Grey's mouth regarding girls not part of his current cult, words that I will not share publicly. Words so vile and so intermingled with other worlds that all I could think to do with them was pass them to the Gods, hoping to see them take action over this. But even based off his public conduct alone, it seems that Wargasm wants no more of this cult. And who can blame him? Wargasm is a nice guy. Perhaps too nice. But when even the nice guys are drawing the line, you have to wonder how the rest of us are letting this slide. 

Lets look at some of the 'rules' of this cult - though if you want to read the rules in full, you can do so here.

I intend to let most of these rules speak for themselves in terms of the intentions and basis of this group - which has already admitted to being nothing to do with our world and being something aiming to recruit people from here into this world of their own.

The other collar worn by girls of O/our Master is the personal collar of Master Deviant~§lu†. (»D§»«K†§») These girls have made a very sacred and solemn pledge of love and loyalty to O/our Master, ceremoniously swearing their loyalty to Him in the fashion of a "collaring."  A collaring is a role play in which the girl submits herself to O/our Master- an action also known as "begging the collar."  While this has been done, traditionally, as a dance, girls are encouraged to be creative in how they beg His collar. When a girl makes the decision to submit to a Master, it is not one to be made lightly.  The care and thought put into the presentation of herself to her intended Master reflects the love and loyalty that she has for Him.  Writing hurriedly, copying words or ideas from someone else's work, and not paying careful attention to spelling and grammar make a collaring that is not worthy of O/our Master, and unbecoming of a girl.  Remember the F/family Motto: "Do it well, or don't do it at all."

Sacred and Solemn, but done via creative dancing? 

Ziva silently performs a dance involving hopping between both legs with her hands crossed in front of her, then switches to lassoing the air.

While you are encouraged to maintain your own sense of style and personality when selecting avatars, please keep in mind that they must be approved by O/our Master.  This is expected of A/all submissive to Him, including the Head Mistress, first girl, and second girl.  Be aware of what your avatar looks like. 

O/our Master and the F/family want the best for your well-being, and therefore care greatly about your health.  Due to the various laws of the areas in which W/we may live, you are not required to inform anyone of any health conditions or medications you have.  However, as W/we do care about you, should you make us aware of any regular medication or health condition you have, W/we will be steadfast in encouraging you to keep yourself well and help you as W/we can.  O/our Master will not tolerate A/anyone neglecting H/his or H/her health.  Strive to get the proper amount of rest, eat regularly and well, and if you become ill, do what you can to help yourself recover.  It does not help the Gate or the F/family for you to run yourself ragged. 

What does medications and health conditions have to do with our way of life here? Why the hell does a mafia group need this information? Why is it being brought into things? Does this not scream to others as it does to me, that these people are here merely to recruit for something altogether more sinister?

Remember that KTS stands for Kinky Taboo Sex.  The purpose of this Home is to offer a place for people of all fetish communities to come and explore their pleasures.

Is this really the place to recruit people to fetish groups, or is this the mafia?

Simply ask O/our Master or the Head Mistress for r/t, or to be excused to your kennel until you may return your focus on the Gate and your duties. 

Woof! Woof!

From time to time, G/girls need a break for personal reasons or to sleep.  Of course, this is certainly permissible; but the proper protocol must be followed.  If you need to go afk (away from keyboard), r/t (real time), or need to be excused (to your kennel or log off completely), simply ask this of your Master, the Head Mistress, or the first girl (respectively) when it is necessary.  Be mindful of how long you may be away

And there was me thinking most of us left our days of putting our hand up and asking to be excused behind when we left school.

Serves: A “serve” is when you carry out the request of a Master or Mistress in a role play style.  Serves may be in the form of serving a drink, performing a dance, or providing sexual services (again- none are forced on you). Please remember- you are never forced to serve Anyone, but this is the best and most unique way that you can please O/our Master.

Yeah, hear that girlies? You're not forced, but you DO know that the best way to please this guy who you're supposed to love and serve beyond any obligation to your own self IS to be providing sexual services, right?!

So, basically, ladies and gents, here's the "tl;dr".

Our community is allowing a cult to exist within it, separate from our world here, although using our world as a recruiting ground. This cult, who's girls are required to love and serve their "master" beyond their own regard for themselves, reminds the girls that although they aren't forced to provide sexual services, it's the best way to win favor. We basically are allowing this group to use our world as a mechanism for their whoring women out. Are we really okay with that? Is this really what we want our world to be? Is this really who we all are, as a collective community?

Were this just a matter of a strange group, I wouldn't come to the streets about it. But, thanks to the undercover work of the Eepster bloodline, I feel as though what we have uncovered here, what we as a community have allowed here, is something much more sinister, and with little regard to what they do to members of the community here.

I leave this in the hands of the people and of our leaders.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $950,000 Tip

Thank you for sharing this with us ziva i was wondering this myself on why there are so many girls bearing the name of CG i thank you for taking the time for writing this it does sound a lot like a cult idk why a woman would go through such lengths to please a man and i seen his profile pic sayin OBEY MR GREY that actually made me laugh......why we r allowing the cult to grow more is beyond me tho and honestly no woman should not have to call a man master not at all...

Report Post Tip

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_BJaMX5sQ)

EL Spaniard stepped out onto the streets looking rather dashing and exotic compared to the many Italians around him and spoke plainly with a deep Castilian accent .

For the sake of understanding Ms.Ziva this cult is associated with this book called fifty shades of grey in case you were unaware in which a women may live out those odd desires of bondage love submissive and dominant and so on.I hoped to have answered your question on what this cult is.Ironically this whole cult went over my head until very recently I realized what they were imitating.Dominant submissive things were always strange to me simply put it is a pimp and his hoes put in very rudimentary tones no disrespect to Mr.grey or his women.

Feeling his work finished El Spaniard mounted his horse and gallantly rode off into the sunset.

Report Post Tip
OOC: I realise this is the streets but your post is suffering from a serious case of OOCitis so seeing as I am typing via mobile I am sure you will grant me a bit of leeway.

Quite simply put Anna. This is an RP (Role Playing) Game. Do I need to crack out the old dictionary and explain to you what that means? I think not and I wouldn’t lack the class to condescend to you. I have very little knowledge of the CG cult, and lolzy rape flowers aside; there is no greater champion for the protection of female members of our community than me. Please feel free to ask around.

From what I do know. They are members of my district so as to “why do we tolerate them”, you don’t get a say in this. Your opinion is not desired or needed. This is also not an appropriate forum to discuss these concerns. You mentioned you thought I was a bit of a tosser previously and how this has changed since you’ve gotten to know me. I thought this would at least entitle my captain and I the respect to deal with this matter privately.

The CG cult, is clearly an unusual group and if I am to be perfectly honest. They seem to being trolled by a huge percentage of the population and are baited and harassed daily. If your main issue is the objectification and mis-treatment of women it is probably best to highlight once again that these ladies are not doing so against free will and it is a ROLE PLAYING game. We have had people role play as VaginaTube’s without objection, Asschicken’s, SlightlyUsedSpoons, Desks, and various other things without complaint.

They are not attempting to convert people are they? More often than not they keep to themselves and only reply to mails where people are clearly trying to evoke a reaction because they think it is amusing, because they fall under the bracket of unusual this slides. The numerous duel requests which under normal circumstances would have been dealt with very differently are a prime example.

In summation.

- This was a not the appropriate forum to express this concern and I quite honestly would have, (not expected) but hoped for better from you.
- The CG cult, has nothing to do with you, and should you come to the streets again asking the community “why we tolerate them” or any of my members for that matter; I will have to see this as a physical threat and react appropriately through the CORRECT channels.
- I have the highest respect for women and abhor the character of MrGrey and the entire principle of ownership of women. I also realise that they are PLAYING A CHARACTER. Should they ever cross the line in any way they will be dealt with appropriately.
- This is not a defence of CG. This is a defence of my members; the same way I would defend you if you were in my district and a crazed women came to the streets with pitch forks calling for your head.
-  I will not be replying to this thread or this matter again; should you wish to discuss the matter my door is always open.

Regards
Epsi
Report Post Tip

It is always nice to know that people will happily share private messages in public...

Omerta clearly has a significantly different meaning for some people than others.

As for what they do, they can do what the fuck they like as far as I am concerned. I am sure any crewleader worth his/her salt wouldn't give a flying fuck what they do as long as they meet certain criteria.

Loyal

Hardworking

Earning.

After that if they want to shove a drainpipe up there ass and pour tarmac down it in their own private world who cares :s

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm confused as to how "Omerta" applies to this situation, Pep? From my understanding, Omerta has always been used in reference to ones crime family and not some odd slave ring which really has nothing to do with the mafia/mob/etc. To suggest that Omerta somehow applies to all mobmails you receive is just absurd. One should always be careful about what you say to strangers because there's never been a guarantee that messages you exchange are actually "private".  

I, personally, admire Ziva(and Eepster) for shedding light on the inner workings of this scandalous group. Well done.

Report Post Tip

I will make a note not to mobmail you then GroverUnderwood, if you don't believe in a code of silence that is your choice.

Omerta to me is quite simple, "A person should absolutely avoid interfering in the business of others"

Report Post Tip

I have very little knowledge of the CG cult, and lolzy rape flowers aside; there is no greater champion for the protection of female members of our community than me.

Listen to the initial speech, N4G, and you can learn plenty about the CG cult.

From what I do know. They are members of my district so as to “why do we tolerate them”, you don’t get a say in this. Your opinion is not desired or needed. This is also not an appropriate forum to discuss these concerns. You mentioned you thought I was a bit of a tosser previously and how this has changed since you’ve gotten to know me. I thought this would at least entitle my captain and I the respect to deal with this matter privately.

Since when have I cared as to whether my opinion is either desired or needed? It's there, if you don't like it... chalk on it. And I actually thought that this was a very appropriate forum to discuss these concerns on. The public deserves to know what that particular circus is all about. I also spoke to Wargasm on several occasions over my concerns for these people. I gave him chance to trust that I had information - information which you now yourself have tried to demand of me but which is for the eyes of the Gods before it is the eyes of men - on these people. He did not choose to trust my word. He also knew that after Mr Grey made an attempt of his own to have the Gods take action against me last night for a joke mail that I had chosen to make my concerns about the group public.  You've had time to deal with this privately and you've had the concerns of a lot of people. Don't cry at me because you have failed to grasp the opportunity to keep this private.

there is no greater champion for the protection of female members of our community than me. Please feel free to ask around.

Why do I need to ask around to confirm what I see with my own eyes? And what I see right now, is somebody leaping to the defense of a group which has been known to go so far as to encourage the females it recruits to suicide and come back and join the cult. And, as you'll see from the mails to the Eepster bloodline, these females are being encouraged to come back to your own district. If you really wanted to protect the females of OUR community, I'm sure you wouldn't be accepting them being put in a position where to join an RP group, they have to suicide and rejoin a specific place. 

The CG cult, is clearly an unusual group and if I am to be perfectly honest. They seem to being trolled by a huge percentage of the population and are baited and harassed daily.

Why have they been asked to not bring more members to Wargasm's family, if they're the victims apparent in this?

If your main issue is the objectification and mis-treatment of women it is probably best to highlight once again that these ladies are not doing so against free will and it is a ROLE PLAYING game.

Except that I know for a fact that Grey has given women shit for for leaving. And yes, THIS is a role playing game. Which they don't seem to be here for. They're playing their own little game, far deeper than what goes on here.

In summation:

- This was a not the appropriate forum to express this concern and I quite honestly would have, (not expected) but hoped for better from you.

I disagree, I believe that showing the public what we really have running around our community WAS an appropriate thing to do. I asked Wargasm for his trust on this issue, to help him deal with it privately, and he, like yourself, found it appropriate to sit and prod and demand for information I deemed too personal to another to share about prematurely. But, like I said. Take it to my crew leader. He knows I'd rather die for doing what I believe is right.

- The CG cult, has nothing to do with you, and should you come to the streets again asking the community “why we tolerate them” or any of my members for that matter; I will have to see this as a physical threat and react appropriately through the CORRECT channels.

The CG cult is trying to get me in trouble with the Gods over a joking mail. The CG cult has spread lies about a friend of mine of an other worldly nature. I don't know why the fuck we are tolerating them or giving them house room.

And if you "see this as a physical threat", you want your eyes checking. What you think I'm going to personally physically do about it, I have no idea. Obviously I'm much more scary than I thought.

You might also want to consider who's district I got this information to write this thread from...

- I have the highest respect for women and abhor the character of MrGrey and the entire principle of ownership of women. I also realise that they are PLAYING A CHARACTER. Should they ever cross the line in any way they will be dealt with appropriately.

You abhor it, yet you protect it. You still say they're playing a character, when I've shared mails here that explicitly state that this is no game to them. 

- This is not a defence of CG. This is a defence of my members; the same way I would defend you if you were in my district and a crazed women came to the streets with pitch forks calling for your head.

Well, they say that bitches be crazy, and fuck, I'm definitely a bitch. But hey, you yourself are calling for my head, so whatever.

And, to be honest, you might want to take another look at what you've just said if you think this reads as anything other than a defense of CG.

-  I will not be replying to this thread or this matter again; should you wish to discuss the matter my door is always open.

Toodles!

Oh, and Pep -

Giving the family dictionary yet another outing, she pulls it from her purse and flips it open.

omertà
ˌəʊmɛːˈtɑː,Italian omerˈta/
noun
noun: omertà
(among the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to the police.

What in those shared mails was relevant to our way of life? 

Report Post Tip

How in the world is what Ziva said a physical threat? I'm very curious how any of that is a threat that would need any retribution, are we that paranoid of a goomba?  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I will be honest. When I first saw all this CG crap, and their tattoos on various people, referencing masters and all that shite, I didn't really care all that much. We've seen 'underground' groups, Conceptualists, CP, OD etc etc. It was nothing really new.

After a while, and seeing the extent to what the whole master and ownership thing went to, it did start to, firstly, confuse me, and secondly, annoy me. Now, the fact that it annoys me, is of no great important to be honest. I'm no one of importance, people are not likely to care about my opinion, or even really know me (other than those that have either found my words in previous speeches to be either highly offensive or fucking hilarious.) I'm also not their 'target audience', being that I have a third leg, so why should I care, and why should anybody care that I do actually care?

This speech has actually been very helpful, and informative. Like me, a lot of people wouldn't have known what this whole CG thing was about, so this has genuinely opened our eyes a little, and well...

It has to be said, it's fucking disgusting.

Chalk twitches slightly, as his OOCitis starts to get the better of him a little.

This would've been fine had it been kept to a solely RP perspective, and kept within the confides of the game. However, the evidence Ziva has shown, and it's not actually that much (in volume, which makes it even more shocking, think of how much more of this crap there could be) has proven that it really is being taken outside of any RP, or game related circumstances.

Chalk chalks, as he flems up the last of his OOCitis virus.

It is essentially a brothel with a twist. The twist being that the owner, literally owns the girls, and uses them as slaves, and as lesser people. As has been said by someone else, what people get up to in their own private lives is exactly that, their own private lives. However, they've made it public, and not only that, are actually RECRUITING women into this.

This is beyond acceptable, don't you think?

I didn't want to target anyone specifically regarding this, as I think it's above any one person supporting or being against it, and I'm also trying to shake the "I'm a disrespectful little shit" part of me. It probably won't last long, so I'd take advantage of it now, but still, I'm trying.

In all honesty, I could go on and on about why this is wrong on so many levels, but I'd just end up repeating what Ziva has already said, and I doubt people just want to hear repetitions.

I just wanted to come out here, and show that there are other people that are as disgusted, and as 'wtf' at this as Ziva is. It isn't the few people you may think. It's genuinely a problem, and it's only going to get worse.

Report Post Tip

I wont put a lot of thought into the whole CG thing, but I've seen all the mails etc and i think its a joke.  Thats all i really have to say about it.  The saddest part of all is having lineages who are somewhat respected in the community turn to the whole CG thing like Siobhan.  The whole thing is truly a mockery, and just does not warrant this kind of attention! (Yes i know I'm an active member of CG and understand full well I'm contributing to this 'unwarranted' attention)

Report Post Tip

As far as this community is concerned the only ones who should have any say as regarding the continued existence of Christian Grey and his cult is their leaders. What they do behind closed doors is their business as long as it's not threatening my business. If there is proof of them reaching out to any woman from Chicago in an attempt to recruit them I would be very interested to see it. If they are not initiating contact and are only replying to people who contact them then I don't see a problem. In the end it's not my place, or anyone else's, to tell N4G or Wargasm what they should do with their people.

These people cannot force anyone to suicide and join their cult. People need to take personal responsibility for their actions. Any woman that joins this cult will have done so willingly. You don't have to like it but they only people they have to worry about keeping happy is their leaders.

As for anything that extends beyond this thing of ours, I'm sure the Gods will step in when they feel it's needed but I would hope that those of us in leadership positions would be the first stop and that we would do our best to keep things centered in this world.

Report Post Tip
o·mer·ta (ō-mûr′tə, ō′mĕr-tä′)
n.
A rule or code that prohibits speaking or divulging information about certain activities, especially the activities of a criminal organization.
[Italian omertà, perhaps from dialectal alteration of umiltà, humility, modesty, from Latin humilitās; see humility.]

Gee ziva we all have dictionaries,, so based on this definition I'm sure the grey group would chose omertà as applying to them, but let's be frank I doubt you believe in the code. Another person marked not to exchange mails with.

Pep wanders off wondering where the real mobsters actually are these days
Report Post Tip

Gee ziva we all have dictionaries,, so based on this definition I'm sure the grey group would chose omertà as applying to them, but let's be frank I doubt you believe in the code. Another person marked not to exchange mails with.

What the Grey group are doing has no grounding in this way of life.

I do believe in the code. I just do not accept them as mafiosi. They made a poor job of pretending that that is any of the reason they are here.

You also flatter yourself with the belief that I'd actually want to exchange mails with you in the first place, but I'll leave that for now.

Report Post Tip
Omertà?

People need to think about OUR definition of the word rather than the outside worlds. Seriously.

Some sort of sex slave community within our organized crime community, tis odd.
Report Post Tip

Unfortunately my nature has gotten the best of me. I like you am not one to take someone's shit lying down; and that is exactly what you are trying to feed us here. 

OOC:

You came to the streets saying I had the chance to deal with this privately (Lie). I was never consulted.

You came to me personally saying the "<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">'the really sick stuff has gone to Izzy itself." And that you had spoken to him about it on IRC. I enquired he said he wasn't at all sure what the situation was and was </font>still<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> waiting to speak to you. Having visited the funeral home and not having seen him struck down by the gods; I must again call your honesty into </font>question<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">.</font>

Listen to the initial speech, N4G, and you can learn plenty about the CG cult.

Your entire communication with them seems to be some poor excuse for a trolling mail and some less than insulting Mob mails which made for terribly dreary reading. If this is what you call "plenty". I think you need to review that dictionary.

Since when have I cared as to whether my opinion is either desired or needed? It's there, if you don't like it... chalk on it. And I actually thought that this was a very appropriate forum to discuss these concerns on. The public deserves to know what that particular circus is all about. I also spoke to Wargasm on several occasions over my concerns for these people. I gave him chance to trust that I had information - information which you now yourself have tried to demand of me but which is for the eyes of the Gods before it is the eyes of men - on these people. He did not choose to trust my word. He also knew that after Mr Grey made an attempt of his own to have the Gods take action against me last night for a joke mail that I had chosen to make my concerns about the group public.  You've had time to deal with this privately and you've had the concerns of a lot of people. Don't cry at me because you have failed to grasp the opportunity to keep this private. 

I have always admired your bloodlines passion for speaking their mind. But you are always too selfish to see the difficult situation you place your leader in when you come to the streets and carry on as you have. The issue I am having with you in general at the moment is you have not proven to be a very truthful person. I've had several people coming to be privately saying that they agree 100% with what I am saying; and I quote "She should mind her fucking business". I am not crying; I have no need for tears. I am just at a loss for how someone with your experience can be so selfish and indeed so ignorant. I need only remember your mothers actions as a crew leader to be reminded of your level of selfishness. When she couldn't even be bother to protect her members and just logged off saying "I don't have the gun for this". I really had no intention of making this a personal attack but that is what it always boils down to with you. You are incapable of behaving appropriately or engaging with any civility.

I don't know why the fuck we are tolerating them or giving them house room.

They should be treated as any other member, your personal distaste for them aside. Every time I have asked you for any proof of wrong doing you refuse. I want to be able to have all the information to respond appropriately, but you would rather hold your breath, roll in the streets and throw a public tantrum than have the situation resolved. Mature. We are tolerating them, because they have every fucking right to be here. They are in MY district, and you can honestly fuck right off with any problems you may have with members in my district for no apparent reason.

You abhor it, yet you protect it. You still say they're playing a character, when I've shared mails here that explicitly state that this is no game to them. 

It is my responsibility to protect my members. I know it's not something you have ever valued. I accept they are weird, and quite honestly not in the least to my liking. But no one has been able to show me a single fucking thing they have done wrong. What you are doing here should constitute harassment and is a greater offence than anything you have shown them to have done.

Well, they say that bitches be crazy, and fuck, I'm definitely a bitch. But hey, you yourself are calling for my head, so whatever.

I never called for your head. If you want to continue to act like a child and draw attention to yourself in a negative light and the rest of your family that is entirely your decision. You are intelligent and have a lot to offer but you are the single most selfish person I've met on here. 

It's all about Anna isn't it? Is it that they are getting more attention than you? Turn your membership application down perhaps?  You think you are the first of your kind? You are a the latest in a long line of loudmouths. I've always had a soft spot for them since I've been friends with a good number of them over the years. 

The difference is you always manage to draw attention to yourself in this situations, and the people I was friends with were smart enough never to make their friends lives difficult with YOUR drama, and this is your drama. I am here for the enjoyment of the world. I am working fucking hard to make this a peaceful place and an enjoyable place to be. 

You go around trolling members, and publicly harassing them and I'm in the wrong? Interesting.

Well please have your opinions of me I could care less. I am a big boy I can defend myself. But you stay the fuck away from my members and the rest of my district.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

People say I'm disrespectful, and I'll admit, a lot of the time I am...

And it's said that Godfathers should be automatically respected. Well not for that.

Report Post Tip

I'm inclined to agree with chalk. That was just a giant personal attack on someone, and almost entirely OOC if you wanna do that chose the proper forum (MM, IRC avenue , etc) you wanna debate the topic at hand go for it here but that was just a giant post that no one needed to see. I know I've disappointed my fair share of people in my time here and now seeing someone who I respect greatly do this I know the feeling of being disappointed in someone you truly wanna see succeed and it sucks. 

Report Post Tip

People say I'm disrespectful, and I'll admit, a lot of the time I am...

And it's said that Godfathers should be automatically respected. Well not for that.

Your respect I can actually do without. I am confident I have the backing, support and trust of people that matter.

I imagine an angry post and suicide is imminent.

Report Post Tip

You're right, I don't matter. That's why I can come out here, and say the kind of stuff that people frown upon.

You, on the other hand, are meant to be representing a city, and leading a district. One that you not long ago made a speech about how proud you are of. Now, you come out and personally attack someone for being genuinely worried about the women of MR, and this community.

It feels so strange that I apparently need to tell a Godfather this, but really? That's the example you are setting?

After initially having no respect for you in the beginning, and then realising you were a changed person and not actually bad at all, you've just shown what an insensitive, uncaring 'thug' you are.

I'm almost lost for things to say.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cult of Christian-Grey
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL