Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:42:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
COMING SOON: Brothels. Started by: Squishy on Sep 07, '14 22:22

This sounds like a really cool idea

Report Post Tip

Rick I don't think Izzy will bring back the Witness Info as it was originally removed due to it being used to track who was building and said people were being killed i believe every 30 or 60 days? Squishy, correct me if I'm wrong about that, but I think that was the general reason they were removed, no? So it could allow people a fair chance all over to be able to play. 

As a player base, I'm sure we can come up with something to use it as. I don't know if the heat is still a thing, where when shooting someone you would get "heat" from the cops and if you weren't careful it could land you in jail? What if Brothels could be a way that you could hide out there until the Heat went away? Note: It could also introduce MR Herpes... be careful.

I could use something to think about while volunteering and freezing my ass off tomorrow at Polar Bear Plunge in Maryland... so I guess I'll start on that and see if anything comes of it.

Report Post Tip
This is going to make things interesting.
Report Post Tip

Any updates on this?

Report Post Tip
It's been scrapped
Report Post Tip

This was originally intended to be put in with the Grid system, but with that not working well on many people with older phones, the grid was scrapped.  The Brothels themselves has been reinvented and is in the queue to be added after the new GUI has been completed, we are not currently adding in any big features before then to avoid the GUI getting pushed back further and further.  After the new GUI is in place, then we can work on more detailed features knowing we wont have recode it a second time when the GUI is released.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Squishy sorry if this is a dumb question but what is a GUI?

Report Post Tip

Graphical User interface.

Report Post Tip
So the look of the game is changing?
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: COMING SOON: Brothels.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL