Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:31:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Lost art of mailing? Started by: ShizzleDizzleWarz on Mar 12, '09 02:47
Mar 12, '09 02:45 High_SocWinter_Hill has invited you to join his crew. (Accept) (Decline)

Really can you not spare a moment to send a mail? Fuck by my profile can you not tell that I wasn't planning on joining a family?

Lazyness ftw! Keep up the superb auths. I'm out again.

Love and keeese <3
Report Post Tip
(Yes I do embrace my own lazyness np)
Report Post Tip
You suck. The end.
Report Post Tip
Your auth. The end.
Report Post Tip
Im here Your where? The end.
Report Post Tip
Does everything have an end?...The End
Report Post Tip
You're on the hitlist, I'm happy.

I winz
Report Post Tip
My art was lost in the mail once.

It was Penthouse Forum, but whatever.
Report Post Tip
I was trying to be polite seeing as you probably lost a family recently. Ill remember that when you turn from civi ...
Report Post Tip
You can race with the other oxygen bandits. Member whoring is whoring all the same. Unless they were sponsored and not 10 minutes old no excuses.
Report Post Tip
So, your gripe is that he sent invites to people who seemed to be newly crewless from the war as fast as possible? That's not member whoring. That's just common decency.
Report Post Tip
=/

It is best to make contact with new mobsters, and invites should only be sent in emergency situations if people are unsponsord etc from a war (like your CL dies, your a goomba sitting around looking for a family). Sending invites to random new civilians, will only get you a bunch of hoodlums, while taking time can gain experienced mafioso and weed out the drafters.
Report Post Tip

Your auth. The end.

An excellent retort and almost perfect spelling? You are learning well, young Skywalker.
Report Post Tip
So, your gripe is that he sent invites to people who seemed to be newly crewless from the war as fast as possible?

Didn't know 10 minute old citizens were in a family :S
Report Post Tip
So I guess Shizzle has no idea of what goes on in war.

Trying to embarrass him, all you did was show that he was on top on things in a busy and crazy time as in the middle of war.

You are never going to amount to anything in this world if you don't change your ways.
Report Post Tip
Oh yeah, "NEW USER MUST HAZ HIM"

V.well played by him. Useless twats ftw
Report Post Tip
I agree with my fine feathered friend here.
Report Post Tip
I disagree with Routkey on general principle.
Report Post Tip

Trying to embarrass him, all you did was show that he was on top on things in a busy and crazy time as in the middle of war.

You are never going to amount to anything in this world if you don't change your ways.

I do not believe his intentions were to embarrass H_S_H. I think he is trying to open our eyes alittle bit and see what's around us.

C'mon, are you really going to defend a CL that sends out invites like fliers, especially without any communication? Oh! It was in a crazy and busy time -- lets be serious man, there is plenty of time to think when the war is waged hourly let alone the guy being a civilian. You might lean over to the side and say I'm causing disrespect, but how am I when their own actions speak for themselves -- I'm simply putting the pieces together.

And don't get me wrong, it's just no H_S_H, I can go on alot longer about others as well. Do not bother asking about the others because the only thing you're going to get in return is the drift of my fart :)

If people don't know now, they'll eventually catch on later because this war we had yesterday brought much more down than just accounts....you'll see.
Report Post Tip
Don't make fun of people who are going to help you, genius.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Lost art of mailing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL