Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:29
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
New York Started by: HubertCapone on Dec 31, '14 04:14

So, what in the fuck just happened? That's what a lot of you might be thinking and being honest, I can't really say I blame you. I'll tell you what just happened... The Loop and South Philly came together to lay waste to New York. 

The how is really simple too, we got together, organised some shots, laid an effective first wave and watched as others who would either sit on the fence or be too cautious to move on their own came in to the fold to help finish the job. It was expected and it was a beautiful movement. Now it's no secret that New York was a power house and that they would put up an effective retaliation, i'd like to give a special mention here to the likes of Bagoong, Chuckie, Starck, Elsa and Ty who fought right until the end. We lost some damn good people on the path to victory and it will be felt for a long time to come. Well done for honouring yourselves and your city with your sheer defiance, determination and loyalty. Never let anyone take that away from you. 

Now the part I am sure a lot of people are wondering. Why? Why did we decide to make a move against the largest city in the game and what was with out a shadow of a doubt the most lethal. Considering the extremely lengthy process of this war I am in the mood for keeping things short and simple. So with that in mind it was simply because we fucking could. For too long have the 303 and then New York been at the top of our food chain, for too long have they gotten away with shit that would make some people feel vile. For too long they have had a grip on our civilisation and run around like they own the country, rather than just New York. The likes of shooting Consigliere's from other districts and expecting that persons Crewleader to just sit and take it for fear of death to her and her members.  For too long threats were made and acted on over simple stuff said via the coffee shop #DivineLunacy over on IRC Avenue. Breaking point though? For The Loop, again it was simple. You do not fucking threaten to shoot one of our hands and one of our crewleaders and expect to fucking get away with it. I don't know how many times in the past that this has been allowed to fly or whether it has become normal practice but no, fuck no. If you threaten a hand of ours and a crewleader of ours, we will do what ever is in our power to remove you. 

So there you have it really folks. New York was a city full of extremely wonderful people, no one can take away from their work ethic, loyalty to each other and general family ties. Sometimes though, those standards, those different way of doing things will clash. Sometimes, just sometimes, they will clash to a point of explosion.

Rest In Peace to all those that have fallen. A lot of you thought well and with honour. You should be proud. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nice short and simple that's the way things should be. Good job Chicago and Philadelphia. The bullies needed to be removed, always ganging up on one district for shit of an excuse. They got what they deserved and nicely too. Bravo to that. 

How does it feel now 3, 0 piece of shit.

Report Post Tip

VideoLoL you really think today was about killing the 303? It was really just a NY clean up. 303 was killed a while ago, and none of you were talented enough to do it! :P 

Report Post Tip

alot of Bullshit if You ask Me...

Report Post Tip
One quick question... Why did you kill one of your own RHM?
Report Post Tip
Bravo!
It was a bold and risky move that paid off in the end.
Well done, you should be very proud of what you have all acomplished!
I agree with every point you have made, it is about damn time this happened!
Report Post Tip

Hubert and the rest of the "good guys" bloody god show, old chaps. It really is about time, take out any personal feelings I may or may not have had, for the betterment of this thing we have, it was long over due. They had their day and their fun, there was no way it could last much longer.

Factions rise and fall, tis the nature of the beast, and the 3033 need to be grateful for how long they actually survived and I suppose in a sick, twisted way, you have to look at them as being an extremely effective group, albeit, a "speshul" group, nonetheless, you cant really knock how long they have managed to stay on top.

Most of all I love the simple; "we did it because we could" I absolutely love that, people who come out and say it was with a  heavy heart, most of the time that's bullshit. everybody loves shooting and warring someone, Jesus Christ its what we train to do.

One last thing; SPACE-FOR-AUTH.

Report Post Tip

Cheers for the tip, one for you; in the words of the great 3033, iz you totes SALTY, brah? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What is this 3033 group you keep referring to?
Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace New york 

Report Post Tip

I like the way you explained it, Hubert. Direct and simple.

Well, I would like to wish a rest in peace to the fallen. Many of you were brave and courageous till the end. Be proud, guys. Really.

I also would like to congratulate the 303 group. Personally, I have never felt anything bad for you, on the contrary, I admire you guys, and what you did. Seriously, is something memorable.

Anyway, it was a great move from Chicago and Philly! And now, let's move on, as usual!

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the explanation. Thank you for not going in circles and getting straight to the point.

However, in this explanation you have stated basically that New York has let standards slip. I must admit I find this extremely hypocritical as your own city has done that numerous times as well. I guess it is easier to point fingers rather than look in the mirror sometimes.

Rest in peace to New York. Many very talented individuals have seen their lives lost in this "because we could" nonsense. May your next of kin find peace and prosper once again.

Report Post Tip

JordynCarelli. You have said this numerous times now and each time you have failed to publically explain what it is exactly you think in your opinion has hypocritical about it. I would love for you to explain more. Remember though, What is wrong for one person could be right for another. 

RubMyDingus, Not sure at all if that was aimed at me there fella. If it was, after a long arse war... I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Mesias, Where did we kill one of our own RHM?

Report Post Tip

HubertCapone It was, and I am sure you don't. Likely to be indicative of your entire time as a crew leader. 

Report Post Tip

I have said it twice. Once out here on our lovely streets and once in the coffee shops. I have given explanations to those that were curious about it and I believe to yourself as well. So let's not try to pretend it hasn't happened already.

I didn't take out wonderful people, your city did. I do not owe you explanations.

Report Post Tip

I think you're confusing me with someone else here fella, I've not been a crewleader. You're talking about Jono though, right? I forget sometimes that people can't differentiate between family bloodlines are often get their knickers in a twist over some stupid silly little things.

So what is it RubMyDingus? What's got your knickers in a twist?

Report Post Tip

Actually, JordynCarelli, you haven't said anything to me explaining what you think is hypocritical. You may feel you owe no explanation, fair enough because to be quite honest... I couldn't be bothered listening to it anyway. Each time that I have been present and you have mentioned this before you have said pretty much the exact same thing save for a private message with someone else. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly nice work by PH and CH.  It's never fun to be taken out, but it was a well thought out plan and well executed. 

To the victors go the spoils, so congrats and good luck in your roles of rebuilding.

Report Post Tip

A yes private conversation with someone else. Good to know that those get around. Shows just how trustworthy some individuals are so I am grateful that you brought it up.

Yes things are different for different people. Which is why I am surprised you are half heartedly attempting to defend it. My point is no city is better than any other. Each has their shit that needs to be worked on, including standards. To say that all of New York let the ball drop is strangely inaccurate. Did that thug over in Manhattan do so? Or perhaps that inactive Boss?

Let's be fair, standards had slipped ages ago in every city. Want to better them? Start with yourself and work forward from there.

Report Post Tip

That's kinda funny, to me. Your first reaction is to assume a private conversation was shared. If it was, would I really be here asking what you mean?

In my eyes it's wrong to say that no city is better than any other. I will always hold bias towards my own city and believe it is better than any other. If to me it wasn't, then what would be the point? I'd also like to point you back to what was originally said, at no point did I say that all of New York let the ball drop, what I did say is that people have different standards and that when they clash, it will explode. 

It's always the same, a lot of people will believe that they are in a good place, some people, especially after a war will find something they dislike about the attacker.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL