Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:05:28
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Following through with the 303. Started by: Squishy on Jan 09, '15 15:20

We've had yet another issue with 303, so it's time to follow through with all the warnings.  From this moment forward, anyone who states they are with 303, or state they were previously of the 303, will be killed from the game immediately, plus random intervals until such time that 1 year can go by without any problems from current or previous 303 members.  Don't want to be held accountable for the actions of your group?  Simply follow the rules, and keep a distance and you will be fine.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to a time where we as a whole don't have to deal with this shit any more.

Cheers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Great! That would be amazing Izzy <3 Great Idea! 

Cheers tho! 

Report Post Tip
This is very sad that people are unable to be adults. Shame it came to this, but warnings where given
Report Post Tip
Ditto ragnarok. Childish acts are just uncalled for.
Report Post Tip

So does this mean that their accounts will be randomly admin wacked?

Report Post Tip
It wouldn't be random, izzy said follow the rules act civilized problem solved. Their not all like that and I assume it will be a non issue
Report Post Tip

Obviously I don't know what has triggered this, but I'm sad it's come to this point. I'm not surprised but it is a shame because I know there's a lot of good people in the 303.

I hope things settle down soon and everybody can move forward and just enjoy the game. 

Report Post Tip

Man people just gotta let it go it should never have even come to this.

Report Post Tip
I agree Maria there is several great people within there I enjoy talking too
Report Post Tip

But i think this is be better to start the year, We've lost a great leaders but The memories of them will stay. For sure!

Time to move on! And build a greater walls 

Peace Buddies! 

Report Post Tip
Lol. Back to retirement.
Whenever you learn not to punish an entire group of people, and just the punisher themselves intended for their crimes, call me.
Report Post Tip
I figured they would have just started the 404404 by now....
Report Post Tip

303 have always said the act as a single unit and make decisions together and have been doing that for over a year. The fact is when spike's player account was shot 303 decided that as a group and the group that where cap killers where all taking a shot at him but didn't know his location. In that occasion they should have been punished as a group but only the shooter was held accountable so it's about time they where felt with as a whole.

Boone, please take a moment and reread the post. You can choose to be involved or not. Don't want to be included? Great, simply stay within the rules and don't announce you are or were part of 303 for this point forward.
Report Post Tip

Never heard of 'em.

im interested to know why the whole 303 history of this game is basically being erased from its history

Report Post Tip

303 isn't a collective mind or voice. They are individuals with individual thoughts, opinions and individually choose to express these thoughts and opinions. While you can hold this expression by an individual against the group the said individual is part of, it makes no sense to do that. Ban/punish the individual for his actions, but don't punish his friends/group for it.

For example, if I was in some clique at school and a friend of mine said to another guy to go fuck himself, would I get detention? Would that be fair? Would I be banned from talking about my clique of friends just because an individual chose to use his independent mind and express himself in a not-so-subtle way towards someone else? 

In the end I think you just can't hold it against a group of people that one of the 303 chose to use his brain and fingers in a bad way. To think that the 303 is a collective mind that agrees on everything is silly.

Do you really think they called a meeting on saying ''STFU'' to someone? I think not.

As for the shooting of Spike, I think it was completely legitimate to shoot a PLAYER account, seeing as it is one of the features of the game. I wouldn't have trusted Spike after what happened, I would have shot him, the risk of him going ham were too great to let him live. It would have been a possibility Spike would feel threatened/paranoid and he would have taken GF and shot someone. Any competent person wouldn't let him live. To pretend that it was merely over him being HelpDesk is silly. He indirectly aided in his Godfather's demise and thus could't be trusted by the other leaders. They killed him. Why is there anything wrong with this?

Will we need to run to the admins to ask for permission to shoot someone in the future, in fear of being DD'ed? Just saying that RL Mafiosi (seeing as this is a mafia RP game) didn't have to fear God throwing lightning bolts at them.

Also, 303 as we knew it died after the DD's came. NY was not 303, it was NY. It had 303 members, saying it had Godfathers who were friends with some other Godfathers. They were no longer the game controlling group they used to be.

Report Post Tip

could not agree more @Maedhros it is hypocritical to say the least to say come play our game but you cant play with your friends publicly or we'll kill you all....

im sure everyone can think of real life examples to reference this action to where if one bad person in a group did something bad then theyd just blacklist the whole group

Report Post Tip

There's a lot of "saltiness" going on right about now.

just wait til they blacklist terms used by 303 LOL

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL