Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Munchkin, New Orleans and Fork Missed Satanta Started by: ThomasRourke on May 03, '09 12:02
As far as I know, I have never served under Munchkin. In fact I have never served under anyone. I am new to these shores sir Rampage. But im sure if you check through anything and everything that my father has ever done or said under Dona Munchkin, you will see it was ALL said and done with the utmost respect and honour.

Me? Im a different kettle of fish sir. I am rude and outspoken and not afraid to call it like it is. I dont need nor want a family. I dont intend to stick around long enough. I was simply passing by these shores to bury my good father, God rest his soul.
Report Post Tip
I'm not doubting that Munchkin's family didn't love her. I already said as much. The fact that many of them died in their sleep, however, doesn't really attest to loyalty well. They may have died for her, but we'll never know if they did or not because she willingly offered their lives up to protect her. From my understanding, last night's events could have ended with The_Abyss. The actions taken thereafter is what became the catalyst for the entire war.

From your perspective I can see you loved your family line very much, and once more today it seems that I need to extend an apology. I have known a fair amount of your ancestors and have respected many of them. What I don't agree with was your manner in which you called me out in your initial response here, and continue to call me an egotistical being.

We don't draw names from a hat and kill people. That's not how I have ever done things, at least, and I hope that Thomas and Jimmy have learned from my example and from what I have seen, they certainly do the same as I. How I am an egoist I have not a clue. Perhaps it's the cadence of my speech. Perhaps I wear an "I love me" t-shirt. I'm not quite sure, but I honestly think that the majority of those that work with me do not feel that way.

Either way, we have taken most of this debate into private, so we won't bore the rest of you with the details.

Rampage, over the line. You can respectfully disagree with someone's life without telling them to rot after their death. That's uncalled for.
Report Post Tip
I draw names from a hat and kill people.

Shrugs
Report Post Tip
That's because none of us can quite pull that off with such finesse. We leave that area of expertise to you, dear Ox.
Report Post Tip
Yea ma'am, I never mean to step over the line but when my own GodFather is being disrespected, I may have to much anger to control it.
Report Post Tip
Ohh and plus the fact that she killed my former Leader and at ne point laughed about it.
Report Post Tip
Well Marietta like I said earlier, Im not like my father or his fathers before him. Im a different kettle of fish, rude and outspoken at the best of times. But I have the manners to know when an apology is needed and I do apologise for targetting you or seeming to target you directly. Our ancestry has always enjoyed a mutual respect.

In retrospect though, what should my father have done? Buy out and become a traitor? I dont think so. That wasnt his way. Now I might do that and not think twice about it but it wont happen because I wont be joining any family, at least not this time around anyhow. :-P
Report Post Tip
Hears a sucking noise in the distance.

What could that be? This is fairly perplexing...

Continues to walk closer and closer until he walks smack in to Rampage.

Oh, sorry buddy, thought there was a huge ass vacuum out here. Nevermind. Was just you being a pussy, I'll be on my way now.

Skips off in to a field of yellow dandelions.
Report Post Tip
From what I've taken so far Munchkin, on behalf of her Right Hand, disobeyed her Godfather and thus attempted to limit his power over her. Unfortunately, she was subordinate to her Godfather and the only power she had was that which was allowed to her by her Godfather. By disobeying him, and even shooting at his family, her power was erased. Without the blessings of her Godfather, her crew became unauthorized. Therefore, she was killed.

Is this not the black and white of the situation?

I hear people arguing about coffee shop disputes and how the order given to her Right Hand was unfair but none of that makes a difference when it comes down to the fact that she disobeyed her Godfather. Without him, she had reduced herself to a rogue. It is the very same as what would happen if a Made Man went against the word of his Don; would he not be punished? You cannot blame it on the order given or the involvement of other Godfathers.
Report Post Tip
It's oka Reveskeet. Bubba is waiting for you in te beatiful flowers.. I know how much you love being smeones bitch.
Report Post Tip
I love being Bubba's bitch. His hands are so warm and fufilling.

Now, stop acting like a five year old and suck shit up, before I have to go and get physical with your ass. Same goes with all of you actually, shit happened, now pull up your pants and go on with your lives. Your fathers died doing what they loved to do. Shooting at shit and selling drugs for unmarked bills. I doubt they'd like to hear that their sons grew up to be pussies.

Pulls out his toilet wand and aims it at Rampage.

I don't want to do it, but I must make an example of you.
Report Post Tip
I sat here for the last hour, thinking of how to reply to someone such as JamesThePuppetGF and couldn't come up with a solid response that wouldn't get me shot, so if I get shot for this response so be it.

You sir, are an idiot. You've disrespected three Godfathers, not one, not even two, but three. For disrespecting a single Godfather, my father would've put a bullet in your head, no matter what family you were in.

However, my father's time is done, and so I stand in his place. An even tempered man, who has learned from his ancestors mistakes.

You have sat here and complained about the establishment, about those running it, and our general life style. Tell me, what is it you want out of this life? To control the streets for yourself? To rank to Godfather, and kill them all? Lets be clear here, that will never happen. So tell me, whats the point of your posts? Many of us are quite content in working under the three Godfathers. While I have never had any personal dealings with Godfather Jimmy other than to pay the man his tax due, I can tell you that by reputation, he is his own man. No one pulls his 'strings' or toots his horn, but himself.

The fact that you would sit here and disrespect Godmother Marietta with your words makes my hair stand on end, and my fist reach for the gun laying in my pocket. However, as I have already stated I am not my father and will let the powers that be handle your swimming lesson to come.

Finally, we come to your blatant disrespect of MY Godfather, Thomas. What seems to be your malfunction son? If you don't like the establishment, or the lifestyle you live, retire, don't sit and slander MY Godfather, and expect to wake up the next morning, it just doesn't happen.

If retirement isn't for you, why don't you change the establishment? Grow some balls, find a CL to auth you, and setup shop. Not that I can see you living for long... but to each his own.

Stop preaching and saying that everyone doesn't like working for someone else. In this life, there will always be someone with there hand out. Remember something, shit runs downhill, cash runs up, its the way its been for a hundred years, and its the way it will always be. Don't want your fair share of the shit? Rank and do something, stop whining and complaining like a 7 year old.

tibeius reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pack of smokes

lighting one he inhales deeply and prepares to leave

Thank you
Report Post Tip
Looks up from reading the Obits. Um sir, I believe he has been dead awhile now,eh? so are several other people, even a -48. Never seen a war result thread such as this with 72 posts now. Yes he Disrespected Godfathers, and now hes dead, no need to reply to something like he said. Good day too you sir. Folds the paper and puts it in his coat pocket, He then calls for a taxi, as hes waiting he says. Lets not argue over this. Go too the church and talk too the priest to ask for guidance. If not ask your crew leader. They were appointed crew leaders because they are Wise. A taxi pulls up and Al gets in
Report Post Tip
You won't do shit you little fagget, all you are is talk, and calling me a pussy.. My father layed his life for his family. Unlike yours if you had one, and you will probably die the same way.
Report Post Tip
Notices the ranting Rampage- Sir, you may want to hold your tongue, What you are doing is for 1. embarassing yourself. 2. Harsh words, but, making yourself look like a whiner. How bout you calm yourself as the person is dead if you haven't looked in the Obits.
Report Post Tip
Who is WebSpider?
Report Post Tip
My Father.
Report Post Tip
I was talkin about Reveski what ever.
Report Post Tip
Is he alive?
Report Post Tip
Webspider is, Mullers father isn't, Revski is.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Munchkin, New Orleans and Fork Missed Satanta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL