Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:42:33
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Flounce Thread Started by: McDon on May 26, '09 23:43
Yeah see you all from NBF. Finally get authed and get shot immediately, would have expected a small bit of protection after working for 3 months at it but to be honest fuck it, and fuck most of you. I had a life before this and I'll have a better one after it. I guess having a one man crew for 20 minutes will be my crowning achievement but I'm definately not hanging around for another half a year to see if I can do better.

Do be honest from what I have heard from most of you, you are a right bunch of assholes.

Premier can barely spell or string a sentence together for one.

Marietta just goes on and on and on and on about nothing of any consequence - you keep reading til the end waiting for the good bit but nothing happens.

Thomas Rourke I kind of respect - but only because he doesn't give a shit so YOU really shouldn't respect him.

Brick Pollit is some rage machine who takes out his anger on the world through his computer.

Butt-Ox similar but with a tiny bit more flair and linguistic ability.

Adrian - I don't know what he's doing as Godfather, I've only ever seen him talk himself round in circles.

ApolloJustice - thinks some stupid internet meme is funny long, long after everyone has grown tired of it.

Jimmythelionheart - don't really know anything about but from what I heard he's a horrible asshole who let all of his members die.

All the rest of you - horrible horrible people, and lets face it I'm one too for letting myself waste so many weeks of my life with you. To be honest I'm glad I'm dead. Its a big weight off my shoulders that I don't have to bother about what some 20 stone reject thinks of me anymore - I don't know what came over me. My last exam is on friday and the summer holidays approach so it really is a good thing that I'm off this.

Brick - an obsession with doctor pepper isn't random or wacky or clever or funny.

Marietta - You're clever but you're way too into this.

Premier - keep on trucking I don't know what else to say. I've been under you for a long time and I haven't heard anything beyond 'wasup bud'

Apollo Justice - Find something new on the internets - maybe 'all your bases are belong to me' or something. But less old.

Tom Rourke - Stop being a twat.
Report Post Tip
LOL at you.
Report Post Tip
Once again i didnt get a mention...i feel so hurt
Report Post Tip
What's up bud?
Report Post Tip
Actually For Great Justice line is from the All your base thing artard.

Glad that was the only insult you could come up with. Since you are just floundering with intelligence.
Report Post Tip
wheres my mention? Im a dick to :(
Report Post Tip
Is McDon short for McDonald's?
Report Post Tip
I admit I'm obsessed with Dr Pepper. And since I'm obsessed, I don't think it's funny or clever, just an obsession. But I do think it's more of a posession. But who knows.

And Butt_Ox has more flair than me? Meh, I can't disagree with that. But I also think he has more rage.

And you're stil not my new best friend.
Report Post Tip
I seem to have been missed out, why i am not getting slated? :(

I must try harder. ;/
Report Post Tip
who are you again?
Report Post Tip
peace oldbestfriend. :(
Report Post Tip
Wow, this guy is living on protection.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey rubs lotion all over himself and begins to bask in the beautiful glowing words in this street speech.

Excellent beach weather today.
Report Post Tip
You'll be back in a week.
Report Post Tip
Oh by the way NFB has his crew for an hour and 5 minutes. I think your calculations where off.

Sorry to have to point it out :*(
Report Post Tip
Has anyone died faster than that?

Oils up Rourkey and gets out the kiddy pool
Report Post Tip
I will be noting this all down for when I make the step up
Report Post Tip
Thomas and I have a little wager going. Who do you love more... him or me? We can't tell.
Report Post Tip
If you weren't dead, we could be friends. But I have enough dead friends and the questions just get mind-numbingly monotonous after a while, and there are just so many clever answers.

And the tea parties fucking suck.
Report Post Tip
I dunno Marietta - read it again for yourself. You're the pop psychologist. Maybe you can figure out who I love more.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Flounce Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL