Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 08:09:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
When to run and when to fight? Started by: Martii on Jun 07, '15 21:52

Reason pondered on this question with great interest. He thought long and hard because sometimes loyalty is stronger than belief and duty is stronger than desire to live. Yet, sometimes it can be false. Reason takes both sides on this.

Depending on what the situation may be. Depending on what the leader has brought you and how long you've been with him and how much you know him. Depending on if your leader gets shot and you can join another's family knowing that they were close friends. I would die guns blazing for a couple of leaders I have had and others, not. For those who have helped me greatly in this game Archy and Utopia, I wouldn't have joined any other crew that didn't personally work along side them and didn't get along. For the others, others I won't mention, I would have switched crews since they didn't matter much to me and haven't really done much to enhance this experience. I would continue my own business. 

Now, you have to agree that you've certainly have had a crew leader that you loved if you've played this game long enough. That one that you wouldn't care if you died for because you kept honor to your family now deceased. That is Reason's stance on this question. 

Reason continued walking down a street, thinking of some matters of his own that needed settling. 

Report Post Tip

She who runs away runs away another day!....

Report Post Tip

Stand your ground. Fight for your Family!

Report Post Tip
Pretty fucking sad when a CL is silent with proers and his family is dropping like flies. And supposed alliances. How does one fight with no informatiin or good orderly direction?
Report Post Tip

They don't, Bobblehead.

They die. 

Or at least.. Most of the time.

Report Post Tip
I almost said fuck it and proed a decent CL but being the mobster I am I sat and waited for orders that never were sent my way. Again, it is fucked up to see family and supposed alliances drop like flies when proer(s) were available all day and night. I wouldn't piss on that mother fucker if he was on fire.
Report Post Tip
I was just informed Koala that ranking and donating does not get one in the inner circle. A family is divided into two definitions. Inner circle and the pawns. I have Iit in black and white.
Report Post Tip

well war is a crazy thing, 

Report Post Tip

Sirius Black answered this question perfectly.

Report Post Tip

Finally figured out that you should stand and fight?

Report Post Tip

Sirius Black answered this question perfectly.

I do believe the late Don Black led you all on a merry chase and made more than one person look foolish. Do no belittle the dead. He was a far superior leader than you'll ever be.

Report Post Tip

Hawk I did not belittle anyone, Understand I have much respect for that late don. You should show just a little bit of respect yourself. Sirius Black was a man showed Mafiosos what it means to earn that button, and his honor knew no bounds, the streets has become a place where respect is of no value now which is sad. Mr, Black was a legend. No doubt.

Report Post Tip

I believe as many have said you have to see what you can do to help, if anything.  Made's upwards should always go down with a crew unless an internal district conflict or join an allied force if in a full on US wide war like we have recently had.  I would of course add extra pleasure to seeing them dead if switching sides during the war.

If an associate can be of use he should do what he can, as at the end of the day, how else you really earning that rank if not going to do anything for your family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When to run and when to fight?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL