Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Name Rater Started by: -Michael_Mandryk- on Aug 15, '09 18:16

do me do me!!!

Report Post Tip

"BTW.. how is this for mafiotality....  Im Googlez, like the search engine. You need Info? I got info."

A fair point well put accross, but then hows this for mafia 1930s... Google waaaah??? :P

That being said "You need Info? I got info." I love it stick it in your quote!

Report Post Tip

Toni-Vercete

Originality - 50%: Complex calculation this one: Start: 100% then -50 for vercetti -15 for first name beginning with T + 15 for spelling vercetti wrong! Bozo! :P

Mafiotality - 40%. GTA tries to be mafia doesn't it. But its not REAL mafia. I mean there is none of this respect nonsense in it is there. I mean someone fucks someone else up you fuck somebody ELSE up for no real apparent reason

Italionness/Russionness - 12%: Kinda but then seeing as you spelt vercetti wrong it could be pronounced ver-seet. This sounds like receipt and therefore is in no way linked with the mafia. "He crept in to Vinny's bedroom and pinned a receipt from primark on his shirt..." nah!

Comedy value points - 0%: Only thing that made me laugh was spelling - USE SPELLCHECK!!! :P

Other Comments: There is a real edginess about the first name being Toni. Its way better than Tommy. You should work for rockstar games. In light of your pay rise for working with a bloody huge company: Bonus points awarded: 99%

OVERALL SCORE - 88%: I wish you had used Vercetti but maybe this would be too cliche. But I do really like the name.

Report Post Tip

Lucybell

Originality - 80%: I really hope your name isnt actually Lucy Bell. Then you can totally ignore this mark.

Mafiotality - 2%. I know its harder for "girls" to ya know, sound "mafia" and gangstarrrr and shizzle. But by know means is it impossible! However, LUCY just isn't a name that you assosiate with hard nail mobstars ready to "bust a cap in your ass". Its a lovely name and I might call my daughter it when I finally get another woman to sleep with me... :S

Italionness/Russionness - 90%: Latin origin meaining "light". Latin from Italy. -10 for it being a dead language! :P

Comedy value points - 106%: Two comedy points here: Firstly Lucybell is a bit like tacobell so you could me a huge moose (see below quickly so you don't hate me). Or bell could be short for bell-end. Lolz.

Other Comments: Whilst I have discussed the etymology of lucy I have not discussed that of bell. Bell or belle in french means beautiful and I really do love the name Lucy. So you could be (not stunning no) but beautiful (much better :P) Bonus points awarded: 78%

OVERALL SCORE - 50%: Toughie. Not mafia like in any shape or form, but a nice name all the same! So i'll sit on my fence!

Report Post Tip

Comedy value points should be higher for lucybell because the real lucy bell made the first famous T.V. show called I love lucy back in the 50s, and that was really funny.

Anyway, do my name next! Even though I know it's probably 0 for everything

Report Post Tip

Do me next please

jumps up and down.

Report Post Tip

AJ, that was Lucy BALL. Lucille Ball.

She rocked.

Report Post Tip

Sounds fun. Do me also =)

-Titus

Report Post Tip

haha that was fun....

have one thing to say tho...how come do i get -10 for latin being a dead language??? it doesnt matter if its dead.....i am dead 

thanks anyway :) and dont worry i wouldnt hate you 

Report Post Tip

AJMan

Originality - 100%:  I once knew a guy called summin Man so technically you could be just choosing your initials and your name but I think really what you have done is used your intials and stated your gender. Which is kind of you but I do believe you underestimate our powers of deduction as a community... 

Mafiotality - 30%. Its kinda street. I mean you could be like: Wassup blud?, Yo geez wassup!, Whats your tag bro?, Yo its AJ man!... Yes this is street but this is "street urchin" street! So not high mark here... DUDE! :p

Italionness/Russionness - 0.01%: Well the bloke who i knew was chinese so you are either a street "dude" or maybe of far eastern origin. None of which work for the section - for true indication of mark see overall score!

Comedy value points - 50%: Mainly because you can make up words for the AJ acronym. Absolutely Jolly Man... Actually, JESUS Man <- you maybe forgot your name temporarily, Anti-Jacob man - I dunno maybe you dont like the name, or Antony Julie Man - think you are a man, not sure, then decide once and for all! :P

Other Comments: This name reminds me of AKI Man in WCW/NWO wrestling secret character on the N64. Kinda obscure which is good... Bonus points awarded: 63%

OVERALL SCORE - 23%: See none were 0 :P

Report Post Tip

~Ace~

Report Post Tip

Lucca!!

Report Post Tip

Rate this name WestCoastPlaya

Report Post Tip

Skaarn; Just for kicks I wanted to see whast It'd come out like :P

Report Post Tip

Well the bandwagon has been rolling for long enough...

<em> _Raptor_ jumps on to it and trundles along a bit whilst licking the air. </em>

What does my name have to offer then?

Report Post Tip

MIKADO

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Name Rater
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL