Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The black bottom bar Started by: Jason_c on Sep 03, '15 22:05
As Jason_c. Walks the street of Blackbottom Detroit he notices a building *it looks perfect for the bar Hes planning on opening.* He sees a sign that says for sale he looks inside the building And sees a man walking out he asks *if it for sale * the man replies with a yes Jason says to the man *ill buy it right now * the go inside and talk for a bit the man finally decide to sell it At The price Jason wants the man hands Jason the keys and leaves. Jason immediately calls 1 of his bodyguards to tell him he found the perfect place the bodyguard gets there they start to work on the place as time goes by it looks nicer and nicer Jason says *we are finished now go tell the family we are open * the bodyguard asked Jason *what are we going to call the place *. Jason Replies with a smile *The black bottom bar now go *

Opening night.

As Jason walks in he looks at the bar with a sense of happiness

Menu

Beer 1 dollar

Any kind of whiskey 5 dollars

Hamburger 1 dollar

Pizza 2 dollars

Any soft drinks 1 dollar

As Jason takes A seat At the bar he says *give me a double whiskey on the rocks. * and lights a cigar Waiting for people

A man walks in Jason walks up to the man and Shakes his hand And says *hello sir what can we get you tonight *the man. Reply with *a cold beer * Jason said to the man please take a Seat Enjoy yourself tonight all drinks are on me As Jason goes back to his Seat waiting for more people
Report Post Tip
Tommy, tired and hungry from his travels was searching the streets of Detroit for anything resembling a decent place to grab some quick food. He had just arrived in town on business from Chicago. The Don had given him specific instructions to carry out but how could he possibly accomplish anything on an empty stomach? As he arrived in the streets of Black Bottom he found a lively place with a sign that read "Grand Opening". A grand opening? He thought to himself. They'll make sure my food doesn't get screwed up if they're new!

Tommy walked through the doors of the establishment, nodding at patrons as he made his way. Tommy noticed a man he recognized coming over to speak to him

Hey kid! I didn't know you were hold up in Detroit! I guess the Don sent you out here to do some work too? Anyways, nice place you have here. How about some of that pizza I smell cooking in the back? Load me up with Italian sausage my good man and I'll take a water to drink. No alcohol while on business. Salute!

Tommy took a seat at one of the nearby tables, facing towards the door as to not be surprised by any unfriendly visitors who might recognize him and waits for his food
Report Post Tip
As tommy takes his Seat Jason walks up to him *hey tommy that's pizza is coming right up don't worry you are safe In here I came here looking for a place to open up something and I seen this place so here we are do you mind if I sit here oh and btw the whatever you want is on me your a friend so if there is anything you want or need Just ask also I need to talk to you in private Came see me when your done I'll be in the back office *. Jason walks away and tells the Waitress ( Points at Tommy) *that man right there is my friend so if he needs anything give it to him and when he is done I would like to see him in the back office. Have a good night Ashley *
Report Post Tip
Tommy smiled and nodded towards Jason as he finished telling him of his desire to speak with him once he finished his meal. As Jason had walked off he had spoken to an attractive young lady, couldn't be more than early 20's who Tommy had seen bringing food to tables and giving out drinks. Tommy had heard Jason refer to the girl as Ashley and as she came to sit down his water he remembered Jason had said he could have "anything"

Thanks doll. Your name is Ashley right?

She looked at him with a smile and they began to make small talk for a short time until one of the other bar patrons started to get annoyed at the lack of service while she spoke to him

Go ahead, take care of that guy, before I have to.

Tommy chuckled slightly and as a few minutes past the girl, Ashley returned to his table once more with a smile and a playful touch on his shoulder as she sat his food down in front of him

Thanks doll, keep looking gorgeous and tell Jason I'll be to see him as soon as I'm done with this.

Tommy smiled at Ashley as she blushed and tilted her head slightly to the left and went about her way. Tommy ate the majority of the large pizza which he had ordered. He hadn't ate since late the night before and loved a good pizza when it was loaded with sausage. Upon finishing his meal he stood up and walked over to Ashley who was mixing a drink at the bar. Tommy slipped a few one hundreds into her hand as he leaned in and whispered "stay gorgeous". Tommy smiled as he moved away from her and made eye contact before heading to the backroom

You wanted to see me Jason?
Report Post Tip
As Jason sees tommy walk in he says to him "hello tommy how was the food anyway I didn't ask you to On my way! Here to talk about the food The reason I called you here is. I would like you to work with me as co-owner what do you say". Tommy says to Jason " Jason that's a great offer the bar is great but you will have to give me some time to think about it*. Jason nods and says " yes of course take all the time you need I will be waiting and I get you a room at 1 of the best hotels in DT the room number is 418 " Jason hands tommy the key. And he says you may find a little something waiting for you ". Tommy says "thank you Jason I haven't had time to get a room so that will help me and what do you mean be a little something waiting for me "Jason says to tommy " oh you will find out soon enough. Have fun my friend and goodnight "tommy says goodnight to Jason and as he walks out he's a little confused be a little something waiting for him so gets in a cab and goes to the room as he walks in the room he sees Ashley that girl he seen at the bar. Tommy remembers Jason saying have fun he now knows what's at his room he says oh I will
Report Post Tip
Tommy awakes the next morning to find Ashley still in the hotel bed. He feels a breeze stirring through the room as he stirs to find he is still without clothes. Tommy folds the sheets back away from him and begins to inch towards the side of the bed so not to wake his bed partner. Tommy finds his pants that he had wore the night before and slips back into them before finding a shirt and suit jacket he had brought with him on the trip to put on. As he finishes quietly readying himself for the day he gently makes his way to the bed and kisses the sleeping girl he had spent the night with upon the forehead before patting her bare backside and making his way to the door. Tommy had a job to carry out today but knew it was much too early to do the kind of business he was in Detroit to do. "I'll stop into the bar and see if Jason I'd around yet." He thought to himself while pushing open the front door to the hotel. Tommy remembered from the night before it hadn't been a long cab ride from the bar to the hotel and had stayed observant to the turns and street signs as he learned the city through the glass of the cab. Knowing it wasn't far, Tommy began to walk and was soon making his way into the bar where he was greeted by Jason

Jason, my good man, how you doin? I've got to say I truly appreciate all the hospitality. Sorry about the girl, Ashley. Shell probably be a little late to work today. She had a long night.

Tommy chuckled slightly

Anyways, about the offer you made me last night. In what little time I've spent in Detroit, I've really enjoyed it. The atmosphere, the broads, the hotel. I could go on and on. As I was saying, it's a great offer and as a business man first, mafioso second I have to say it gave me a great idea. I will definetely join you in partnership with this place as well as offer you another proposition. With you knowing some people who know some people here in Detroit I say we open up another joint as well within the city. Have a monopoly of sorts. I'll give you more details about the joint as time goes on but essentially kid, we could own this town. Double the joints, double the profit capische? I'll front the money for the new place and make sure it gets built soon. You oversee things for our places when I'm away on business and I'll do the same for you. Together we'll drive profits through the roof! With our connections in Chicago and our access to easy liquor we will have every schmuck in this city in one or two places with the money going straight to us. We got a deal?

Tommy extends his hand towards Jason
Report Post Tip
Jason shakes Tommys hand "that's a great idea. We are going to make a lot of money together my friend. And don't worry about the girl we have a lot of workers here and oh yea I know you don't have a car right now I don't have nice cars here yet so here take my (ford model a) for now can I get you anything a drink something to eat a smoke oh and tommy here's a Key for the bar " Jason hands tommy the key for the bar and he hands him the key for the car "come back later we can have a few drinks we will have a lot of fun and also if I can be of any help let me know I'll see you later tommy". Tommy walks out of the bar he finds the car and he Decided to check out the city As he pulls away Jason Goes back inside and makes himself a drink saying " we are going to make a lot of money together and that's going to be good as he opened the bottle He heard his bodyguard "boss the shipment is coming in tomorrow oh and Ashley called she said she is on her way ". Jason says to his bodyguard "ok good we was a little low on that and and make sure the boys in blue get their shipment To and a little more money then last time oh and we may be expanding the food menu Soon so make sure The Chef knows that " Jason walks out of the bar gets in his car and Goes to a friend to tell him he's going to need twice the shipment he usually gets from now on then goes back to the bar and he goes in his office
Report Post Tip
Tommy heads on his way to take care of the job the Don had sent him for. As he drove around the city and checked out potential sights he thought how great it was to have a member of the same family, a brother who was already established in Detroit. "Big money to be made in this city". Tommy said to himself as he drove.

Upon completing the task he had been sent to accomplish, Tommy returned to the bar as many hours had past

Jason, how you doin? Long day at the office, if you know what I mean? How about a few drinks to celebrate our latest venture? I see a pretty little thing that I'm sure would love to serve us?

Tommy winks at Jason as he cuts his eyes towards his former bed partner and smiles
Report Post Tip
Jason Laughs and says "Yes of course my friend. Tiffany come here please can we get a few drinks " the girl Replys with yes of course what will yous have Jason says " a whiskey on the rocks tommy what will you have " tommy says I'll have the same thank you ;) " Jason seed the way tommy looks at the girl he says in a joke way " tommy we need the girls to work tonight hahaha. " how's the car running did you find everything in the. City ok ? Now down to Business I talked with my friends in the Shipment Business I told them we are going to need 2 times the usual shipment from now on oh and I talked to the boys in blue I we give them a little something and some money and they leave us alone so we are good with that now is just we have to find the place we want to open and when we are going to open "
Report Post Tip

Jason_c had mentioned his new bar, so she decided to check it out.  Not to mention she was up for a good drink any time of day.  Its a good thing that gorgeous Visas didn't mind her drinking problem.  Heading right for the bar she takes a seat.

Taking a look around, she thinks to herself that this is a nice place.  Close to home, it would probably be her new after work hangout.  She turns towards the bar, motioning to the bartender.

I will have a double of whiskey.  Actually, to save you some time and effort, just leave the bottle.

Scanning the room, she sees her great friend TommyAngelo.  She waves and smiles.

Report Post Tip
Tommy takes a drink from his shot glass and sets it down upon the table he and Jason are sitting and conversing at

The vehicle is in great shape, runs like a charm. I appreciate the use. I wouldn't have been able to cover as much ground today without it. I was able to see the city and took care of some business, oh, and I had a chance to scout some places for our second business venture! Lots of great opportunities sitting around that are either not used properly or at all. I spoke to a guy today about a nice little place a few miles from here. I'll pay him a visit soon and work over the details of how he WILL be going into early retirement, if you know what I mean?

Tommy takes the final sip from the glass on the table he had recently placed and notices another beautiful piece of eye candy had entered the establishment, she was waving and this time he knew her

Hayley, my dear. How you doin?

Tommy had to raise his voice over the crowd that had gathered since his arrival. He motioned her over while lifting his shot glass to signify she should have drinks with Jason and himself
Report Post Tip

Grabs her glass and the bottle, and makes her way over to their table.  Takes a seat next to the guys and sips her drink.

I am doing stellar.  How are you Tommy?  Nice place by the way Jason. 

She finishes off her whiskey and pours herself another.  Slides the bottle to the guys.

Help yourself.

Report Post Tip
Tommy takes the bottle and pours himself and then Jason a glass out of endearment

Pretty good my dear. Jason and I were just discussing some up and coming business venture here in the city.

Tommy turns back his glass and takes a drink from it

I see you have arrived to the city already. I hope you will patron our new business ventured frequently. I'm sure Jason will join me in agreeing that we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Tommy motions to the girl who had once before visited his table

Hey, doll. This here is an important lady, capische? You make sure she gets whatever she wants, on the house. Anything at all. Oh, and doll, here's a little something for all your hard work and cab fare to come see me tonight, talk to your friend when she arrives. She'll tell you what room.

Tommy turns to Hayley and smiles

Anything you want my dear, you ask and they'll make it happen.
Report Post Tip
Jason_c takes a drink and smiles "ok tommy I can't wait to see how it works out and hello Hayley how are you looking great as always can we get you anything just let me or tommy know whatever you want and is yours ok now I have to go get something done I'll be back later ". Jason gets up from the table and walks outside and gets in his car and drives to the dooks he sees a man is a guy he knows he stops his car and gets out of it and walks up to the man he says to the man "hey how are you I'm here to let you know where to talk the Other shipment " he hands the man a piece of paper with the address on it "I'll see you later " he hands the man a envelope With money " hold on to that I'll see you in a week have a good night " Jason gets back in the car and heads back to the bar as he pulls in he gets out of the car and walks in the bar "hello everyone " he says very loud He goes in the back office and Light a cigar
Report Post Tip

Seeing that Jason had left, Tommy decided it was the perfect time to go grab the spare key to the new business venture for himself and Jason. Tommy had been waiting for the right time to surprise Jason with what he had done that day. He bid his farewells to Hayley as he finished up the last bit of his drink and went to the vehicle Jason had allowed him to borrow. Upon getting to the car he removed the key and went back inside and placed it upon the desk in Jason's office. Beside it he left a note for Jason to find with an address scribbled upon it. Tommy smiled as he finished and exited the bar once more to head to the other establishment and anticipate Jason's surprise.

Report Post Tip

She watches to guys go and grabs the bottle to finish it off.  She didn't mind drinking alone.  Pours herself on last glass while contemplating a new business.  They guys had it right, they needed some fresh places to visit.  As she drank the last of her whiskey, she stood up and smiled.  She had a few good ideas that she would work on tomorrow.  Stumbles slightly as she makes her way to the door.  Maybe she better take a taxi back home.

Report Post Tip
As Jason comes back from the other bar he sees Hayley he asks her"would you like me to take you home because you seen like you can't drive "
Report Post Tip

As she is heading out the door, she hears Jason. 

Ah yes, that would be nice.  I think that bottle of whiskey has done me in, and waiting for a taxi is unpleasant.

She takes his arm and follows him to his car.

Thank you for offering.

Report Post Tip
As Thay get in the car he says " is no problem you feeling ok ". He pulls out and he is driving as some time goes by he pulls in the parking lot He says have a good night Hayley I'll see you soon "
Report Post Tip
As he pulls out he thinks "im doing pretty good I have a bar I have a lot of friends I have money I made it and to think back I started with nothing but the 3000 my father left me and what he Taught me " he pulls up at the bar he goes to the bartender and ask for a whiskey he sits down and and drinks until the bar clothes then he thinks he's alone and he's tired so he goes in his office and falls asleep
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL