Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 14:17:22
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Thanks Started by: Simp on Nov 29, '15 23:25
Thank you for killing me.

I don't know your reasons, nor do I care. I am not angry. I am happy. I hated this run. Why? Because I don't like killing people I consider friends. Suprising, yes? Many wouldn't think that with what I did.

I have been waiting for the day I die. I kept wondering how or who. Would it be a lucky 1%? Someone who snuck through and killed me? Or my very own?

Whether you hate me now or not. Thank you all. At least I know how much it sucks now to be on top. I rather be a normal player. That is so much more fun.

Yet, for now I think it is time for a break. I still consider all of you my friends. Even if you don't. Remember, this is a game.

Simply bye for now,
Simplicity
Report Post Tip

eat shit!

Report Post Tip

https://wiki.mafiareturns.com/Retire

Always an option! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
While I've not agreed with various things that have happened past or present I would like to say thank you for the times you have dropped by to say hello and see how things were going it was much appreciated, I hope you enjoy a much needed break
Report Post Tip
It wasn't an option. If I retired I knew people would kill Detroit. I only stayed to try and keep those I cared about alive.

Unfortunately that didn't work. Live and learn!
Report Post Tip

To bad you didn’t feel that way about Las Vegas where you killed everything!

or New York, where you killed off a city of your friends.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Or the first time you killed everyone from Las Vegas.. oh and the baby city of Los Angeles who had no guns xD

Save this for people who weren't around for your murdering rampage..

Hey, yo! Guys, this is a game. This isn't "Duplicity" posting. This is Simplicity, the face behind Duplicity. She's a human being just like you and me.

In this game we are all forced to make decisions that others will never approve of. We do things we wouldn't normally do. We kill, get killed by, and try to kill those that we like, love, hate, admire, respect, and so forth.

Sure, a lot of us died by the hands of or by the order of the Godmother Duplicity. Shit happens. It's the circle of life. Shit would be boring around here if we didn't die. Is it really worth acting like a bunch of Bitter Betties hurling insults at someone who was just playing the game? She's died a bunch too in the past. I've not once see her posting anything like the stuff I'm seeing posted about her. I respect that in a player personally.

"eat shit", great use of your imagination. Then again Duplicity's obituary is overflowing in shit last I checked. Really do miss the days that even if you hated someone you were expected to be respectful in their obits and if you weren't you got punished for it. Ahh, there I go, back to the old days stories again. Oops.

We play this game for fun. When it stops being fun then it's time to take a break.

Enjoy some well deserved time away Simplicity. I look forward to seeing you come back when you can play for the fun of it again. You had a good run, as hard as it may have been on you.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I was going to say it, but Cordelia said it first, and probably better than I did. While I have never been a fan of Duplicity or some of her choices, I still feel that she's still entitled to the same respect that any person in this game that dies.

Report Post Tip

Have a good rest and hope to see you back one day :)

Report Post Tip

I think my problem is that you guys forget the disrespect she shows to other people. That you let it slide and fight in her corner when she is being disrespected.

While I get that everyone should be able to play for fun, some people take the fun out of it for other people, like Simplicity has for some. Personally, I don't feel the need to sit here and trash her in her funeral or in this thread, but I will take the time to point out a double standard if I see it.

I hope that one day everyone is treated with the same respect that people would wish many that do not care for Simplicity to show here. Maybe one day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Wouldn't it be better to just be the bigger person? Do unto others, and all that jazz?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
The fact that these people who are blatantly disrespecting someone like this and being left alive is absurd! How the fuck is it allowed? Should I say "fuck you, eat shit" ect ect to a leader, hand or just a regular member I'd be killed and rightfully so. So the fact that these people are allowed to disrespect someone like is awful and those allowing this should be ashamed of themselves. Fuck I wouldn't mind admins getting involved if leaders won't do their fucking jobs as someone has to teach these people that its wrong to mistreat anyone anywhere.

Even though I never said a fucking word to you Simp while you were Duplicity or even before that, good run, enjoy your break ect ect. Have a good day ;)
Report Post Tip

Other than the very first response, I see nothing that I would tab as "over the line." 

People have a right to their own opinions, and they have a right to speak them. Saying no one should mistreat anyone, anywhere might be the most ridiculous thing I have heard all month. Lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya while we're at it, shall we? If people don't like Simp, they have every right to say so. It's one of the things that makes this game fun. If you don't like someone, don't agree with their actions, pipe up. If you go to far, you end up in a body bag. It's a fine line that can be a lot of fun toeing. 

Simplicity is a nice person. I have met her in the real world. She is not a "murderous thundercunt" or any variation thereof. Her OOC persona is much different than how she played this character.

I get it, Duplicity killed a lot of people. People will be salty with her for some time. And I think she accepts that fact. I guarantee you she won't be losing any sleep tonight over the loss of her character. And that is admirable, in my opinion. She's moved on in minutes, whereas some will always harbor disdain towards her, and those who stood with her. The real "shame" is that we can't all see this for what it is - a game.

Report Post Tip

It was Simplicity's disdain she harbored that prompted the kill fest. As the world turns. Carry on.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity i would walk on broken glass for you hun you know that and i would stand by your side forever that would never change we both laughed many times at these pathetic bitter next of kin and will continue to do so.

People forget the aspect that this is but a game at the end of the day.

I thank you for everything you have ever done for me and like always i would do it again for you in a heartbeat.

Now go and enjoy the real world hun your young and it offers you much more then this place i can still chat with you anytime i wish.

Simply your weapon of Mass destruction

Again my ability to build a gun makes even your allies shit bricks gotta love that aspect sweetheart.

Take care my Bestie fucking love you.

Kurgan/Visas

Report Post Tip

It was Simplicity's disdain she harbored that prompted the kill fest. As the world turns. Carry on.

Report Post Tip

To: SnoopDog
Sent: Nov 30, '15 08:17
Subject:

Awww so fucking bitter grow the fuck up idiot.
I am loyal to those who show loyalty to me you are nothing but a pathetic whiner

To: Finnagen
Sent: Nov 30, '15 08:16
Subject:

You are nothing but full of shit and a follower. How you made leader is beyond most.

Report Post Tip

I rest my case you pathetic whiner

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thanks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL