Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:17:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
King of the Ring - Calling All Fighters! Started by: FitzChivalry on Oct 10, '16 00:00

Disorder's entire body was sore. The smile on his face hid the pain he felt just holding his hands to take the belt and title. The abuse his legs and body took may not have been so bloody but the damage was real, Marley was an animal. The adrenaline subsided a little and he walked over to Marley's corner to pay his respects to a man who'd genuinely earned them.

"Forget the cameras, forget the crowd and all this shit. You my friend, are one serious combatant and you gave one hell of a fight out there!"

He shook Marley's hand and hugged his opponent. Turning back to his own corner his swollen eyes searched for his boss. He saw green at the edge of the cage, dropping to his knees he leant over and spoke into his boss' ear.

"I couldn't do it. I just don't have it in me. I had to fight. Honestly fight. If you want to punish me, shit, even kill me, that's up to you man. I'll go out knowing I never lied or let myself down."

The exhaustion of the fight was taking it's toll and Disorder had to take a few breaths before he could speak again. He looked green square in the eye.

"And fuck the money. Give it back to those that put it up, let it roll over for the next fight, shit, give it Marley for all I care. I don't want it. I just wanted to fight."

green put his hands around the big man's beaten head and slapped him lovingly across the face. 

'It's ok Champ. It's ok.'

Report Post Tip

As he hung the cold wet towel over the bruised and battered head of Disorder, Scipio pulled the towel away from the champions left ear and whispered……….” No one can touch you man, you’ve done it, you’re the one, you nasty mother-fucker, well done brother!”

Plugging the gaping wound over Disorders left eye Scipio offers his hand towards his opponent….” You brought it on in there Marley, magnificent work, you’ve a fucking future in all this man………”

He then helps Disorder towards the instigators of the contest, green and FitzChivalry amidst a sea of well-wishers, ticket stubs and flashing cameras.

Report Post Tip

Bruised, Bleeding and Sore Marley sat in his corner feeling the depression of losing knowing that he had finally lost after all his hard work, he then thought to himself...

" How could this be... I let Deces down... I let Hec and Chong down... I Let all of Chicago down "

The feeling of defeat had started to consume Marley but then Marley heard the voices of the people in the crowd behind him.

" That fight was freaking amazing ! "

" I know right they were beasts I couldn't tell who was going to win I was on the edge of my seat the whole match "

Marley smiled it was at that moment he realized... He beat Chong, Hec, and even made it to the final round where he fought Disorder the beast that decimated every opponent and they were toe to toe for almost 4 full rounds. He realized he didn't let Chicago, Deces, Chong or anybody down, he gave his fans something to respect and cheer for. Marley knew that throughout this entire tournament he lived up to the name "Awesome".

Marley stood, looked up and then raised his hand saluting his fan... as they cheered, he looked over at Deces in the crowd and as she smiled Marley said to himself.

" Don't worry D the next one is yours I'll bring a trophy back for you best believe it ! "

As they finished announcing Disorder as the champion giving him his belt Marley made his way to his locker room vowing to come back stronger and finish what he started.

Report Post Tip

While Marley walked away he stopped for a moment...turned towards the crowds and began to shout...

" Disorder! You better not lose till we meet again ! Fuck this tournament ! This was just the first round of our Rivalry ! I'll see you at round two ! "

Marley raised his hand in respect to his new found Arch Rival of the ring and smiled before continuing his exit...

Report Post Tip
The night brought everything, it was the night that gave me energy. A creature of the night they called me and they were right. A flyer in my face, a fight night. I read more and walked to my car quick.

I needed this, a fight? Easy, I would smash my opponent and walk away with the grand prize with a smile on my face.

I arrive at the address listed on the flyer, seemed a little sketchy but who really cared? I hopped out of the car and pulled my pack out of my pocket, a quick light and I was heading for the door.

I walked in and saw FitzChivalry he gives me a speech and hands me the rules, I wasn't crying over the rules I was laughing at them. This would be to easy, I had this locked down.

"I'm ready my application will be in your mailbox soon".

I take another drag nod my head and start for the door. I was more than ready, the money? Mine!
Report Post Tip

"Holy fucking shit" HellBoy was having his usual afternoon stroll when he saw something from afar. He couldn't explain that feeling he had upon having the sight of it, mouth was watering, jaw dropped, knees were heavy, palms were sweaty. He pulled himself together and lit a cigar as he slowly walked towards the crowd.

It was a poster advertising a big event for fighters. "King of the ring, Ha! I've been though hell and back, wonder if i could blow off some heat here." 

He followed the directions onthe poster and found himself in front of a big door. He went inside and straight to the front desk. "I​​​s this the place? I would like to sign up"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: King of the Ring - Calling All Fighters!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL