Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:05:35
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What do you think makes you live longer? Started by: DotBoom on Jan 21, '17 17:56

The question is addressed mostly to the past present and future CLs.

Report Post Tip

Not dying. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You could get there, Samantha...

Report Post Tip
Being a good person everyone likes if every one likes you and your not a threat why would they kill u
Report Post Tip

I agree with Samantha here. As long as you are not doing something to kill yourself no one is going to kill you without a reason. So you got to live longer.

Report Post Tip

katil my name is mafiatrivia not samantha

Report Post Tip

Yeah, exactly like -Mafiatrivia- (Samantha) said :D

Report Post Tip

Tyranny , killing all your enemies and everyone who stands against the common goal.

Report Post Tip

I'm going to go with Samantha here, not dying is a FANTASTIC way of surviving. Really, it's the only guaranteed way not to die.

Report Post Tip
Go by who's lived longer me or her
Report Post Tip
This is OOC, Has nothing to do with your current character.
Report Post Tip

it's random and has nothing to do with you - you just get in the way of other peoples ambition from time to time

Report Post Tip

-Mafiatrivia- if we go by your example the key to living longer is not ranking and not doing anything and staying out of the wars our families get into, therefore, not defending our families, crews, districts, or cities.

If we go by your example, given your rank and age, the key to surviving is to simply do nothing and rarely log on. In other words, barely play the game. 

Report Post Tip

Even that doesn't work all the time. I know people who were nice and who barely played and logged on. They got by doing the minimum but still ended up getting caught up in something, and died before they got to 40 days. So really think it just has to do with the tide of the game and being in the right places at the right times.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure the answer is bacon.

Like, even if the answer wasn't bacon, worst case scenario you're still left with bacon. So bacon.

Sex 4 times per day.

Make love, not war people.

Report Post Tip
Cannot argue with the town drunkard here :D. You need to fuck the right people, in the right places, at the right times lol.
Report Post Tip

lillith heres a secret I don't lvl up because one my line of buisnees dose not give exp also their is more then one way to help out in a war then just shooting someone

Report Post Tip

Honestly pick the right CL who won't die and then which gets you killed off in the process. Which is hard of course to do, since it's MR and war/ other stuff.

Report Post Tip

reduces her daily having sex count to 4 times a day with immediate effect....

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What do you think makes you live longer?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL