Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:12:13
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
how i meet my cl Started by: -Mafiatrivia- on Jan 22, '17 03:43

I was walking back from my day job at the stock market my favorite stock to by in is the cred-its witch due to law any one can buy even with illegal money. two big men block my path I try to move out of their way but they block my path. hey excuse me but I have to get home.

unknown guy 1: I'm sorry but Angelina needs to talk to you for a min.

I'm sorry who is Angelina I don't know any one by that name.

unknown guy 2: to bad your coming with us

hey let go of me.

one of them hits me and  knocks me out

when I wake I find my self in an empty room

Report Post Tip

Angelina walked into the room she knew her men had drug some guy into, walking in front of him before she grinned. "Sorry bout that. My men can get a bit rough." she said before she removed her jacket. "Welcome to Wonderland. Walk with me? I'm quite busy these days, so let's walk and talk." she said before clapping him on the shoulder. "I don't bite, I know someone who does, but I don't." she said before going and opening the door, the two men guarding the door, still standing there.

Report Post Tip

I get up in a haste and quickly follow as I look one of the men they give me a mean look like they would kill me.

um I'm sorry Angelina was it? but um why am I here and why do you call this place wonderland. and look if its money you want you can have some I'm a nice guy just please don't hurt me.

Report Post Tip

She chuckled and shook her head. "No no, nothing like that. I'm here to make friends and show people what I can do. " she said as she walked down a hall, the door open and inside a girl bouncing around the room in a large bubble. "Why do we call this Wonderland? Well, to gain access to our home, you basically fall down a rabbit hole. Thats how you got here. " she said as she smiled and led him into a large kitchen. "Hungry?" she asked as she got out a few cakes, them both having the statement 'eat me.' 

Report Post Tip

umm no thanks i look around and touch the walls dirt clay not even the kind that's crafted. did u guys dig this base? that's impressive must have taken days months even to dig  how big is this bunker or base and if you don't mind me asking who are you and who were those guys. you guys don't seem like your average working joe. and what do you want with me if you don't mind me asking

Report Post Tip

She shrugged and bit into one of the tasty little cakes, chewing on it as she smiled. "We did. Took days since we have worked together swiftly and efficiently. The base is small for now, but someday, I hope to expand it and invite people from all over to enjoy some tea and have a peaceful look around. Those guys were Bosun and Borvie , two men in our crew.  All I want is for you to join us and help us out. All we're here for, is to give you a family. " she explained as she took another bite of her little cake.

Report Post Tip

umm family? crew? I'm sorry miss i have no idea what you are talking about are you some sort of gang or something or maybe an anti gang? i say with a puzzled face.

Report Post Tip

She chuckled and shook her head. "No dear. I mean a mafia family. We take care of eachother and all work hard." she explained before offering him a cake. "Here, eat. Cake makes me feel better when I'm confused." she said as she smiled. 

Report Post Tip

Further on she would come sprinting down the dirt corridor in a white and black dress. Small and young she ran with small taps of her feet. White hair streaming out from behind her as she grinned. Chasing a white rabbit with her arms out stretched. The girl was energetic and was none to bite on occasions. More so to prevent from being touched, she liked the taste of fingers. But in turn she sprinted past Angelina and the new guy who was brought in. 

"Come back here you little ball of fluff!"

And thats when she tripped and tumbled as the rabbit disappeared into a smaller rabbit hole. She stared at the two upside down before rolling herself over and standing up dusting off and shaking the dirt from her skin dress and hair.

"Good evening Angelina!" She spoke aloud as if just now noticing her, from her mind being locked on the rabbit.

Report Post Tip

Angelina looked up from her little cake and then looked over at the girl who ran in the kitchen. As she watched her chasing a little white rabbit, she chuckled before moving to stand beside -Mafiatrivia-. "Like I said, Wonderland. I'd watch her though, she does bite." she said jokingly before speaking clearly to Klejnot. "Good evening Klejnot. Would you like a cake?" she asked as she smiled.

Report Post Tip

Klejnot tilted her head, oblivious to the the joke like warning she made to the man. Quickly hopping on over as if a rabbit herself she smiled. 

"Yes please~" She gave a happy giggle before looking towards the man. 

"Ah! Hello sir~ Welcome to wonderland~" 

Once more she looked at Angelina and grinned. "Whats on the agenda? Do I get to throw rocks at people?!?!?" She was clearly joking and a little out of her mind but that was okay, everyone that followed Angelina was going to be who they really were one way or another.

Report Post Tip
Umm ok I've gone crazy right ? I know I'm dreaming quick some one pinch me!
Report Post Tip

Angelina chuckled and handed Klejnot a cake before she finished her own. As she glanced at the man next to her, she smirked before looking towards the girl once again. "No. You get to chase the bunny around the fort and then throw bunnies at peoples faces. Wouldn't that be an interesting shock?" she said more to herself than anything. Just to imagine someone getting a rabbit thrown right in their face... it was humorous to just think of it. She stood there in silence for a while before she looked back over at -Mafiatrivia- "Sorry bout that.  No you're not crazy. Not yet anyway, but that's the fun part. Getting there, that is. Ready to continue on with our tour? I'm sure Klejnot would love to come along since she's looking for that rabbit anyway. The darned thing keeps making more holes and we keep having to block off the new ones." she said, pretending to be angry with it.

Report Post Tip
And what happens when u find the rabbit says "hiding the rabbit in his coat"
Report Post Tip

She graciously took the cake "thank you." She took her time eating the treat. When spoken to she jumped up and down happily. "Can I throw cake at the new guy too?!?!?" She spun around on her toes happily as she would get to continue chasing her rabbits... she had more the one rabbit.... Anyways, she looked at Angelina and puffed out her cheeks, "Its not my fault that fluffy gets through the door!" She finished up her cake before walking over to the rabbit hole and reaching in to try and find the rabbit. 

Without luck she pulled her arm out and and walked back over looking up at the man and mocking his posture in a way. But she was childish and crazy so she would sometimes get away with it.

Report Post Tip

As she stood there, she shrugged before speaking. "I'd give it back to Klejnot. She houses all the rabbits here. My last count was ten white rabbits. " she said as she smiled and then looked at Klejnot. "Yes yes, throw cake throw rabbits, but apologize afterwards. We're crazy, not uncivilized." she said to Klejnot, almost as if she had said it before and she was reminding her to play nice. As she looked at Klejnot, she chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Of course its not your fault, but you need to keep track of each of the rabbits. " she said before watching Klejnot move around. "Alright, lets get going then. I want to give him the rest of the tour." she said before walking towards the exit of the kitchen. 

Report Post Tip
So what dose this family do do you guys just do crazy things ? Hey wait what is that room he points to a big door covered in gems and ... paintings?
Report Post Tip

She scampered back over to Angelina and tilted her head. "Sounds good!" She looked at the man, suddenly pointing at him seeing the movement in his coat from her rabbit."Fluffy seems to like you."

She stared with her silver eyes and then back to angelina. "Ready when you are!"

Report Post Tip
The rabbit jumps out and runs a head

I guess that means we should go on a head
Report Post Tip

She chuckled before she walked to the exit door. "Sir, we'll explain that room later. No, we don't do just crazy things. We're just crazy in general. We are just here to be a family, a wonderfully tight knit family that is built on the foundations of trust and respect." she  explained before looking at Klejnot. "Great." she said before she walked out the door and down one of the hallways. "We're coming up on the apartments we have down here." she explained. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: how i meet my cl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL