Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Black bottom bar Started by: Vincent__costello on Jan 23, '17 21:14
He smiled " one moment please" he comes back not long after with her apple martini setting it down on the table smileing. " how's your night going "
Report Post Tip

She would nod when he came back smiling as she took a sip. "Its been swell, and yours?"

Report Post Tip
"Not to bad. Just been working. What do you think of the old place?"
Report Post Tip

She smiled and looked around taking another drink, "It is cozy~" She gave as small giggle and took another sip.

Report Post Tip
"We are working on it. Soon upstairs is going ti be a poker room. And we are bringing in all kinds of various types of alcohol soon and making the place look a little better". He smiles
Report Post Tip

She smiled, "I am glad you are working hard," She drank the rest of her martini and giggled. "I Just opened up a pet shop, should come by some time"

Report Post Tip
"I think I'll do that. I do want a puppy" he smiles " would you like another? "
Report Post Tip

She smiled with a small nodd, "Yes please, Another sounds great." She smiled brightly, "The little critters are lovely~"

Report Post Tip
Vincent goes to the bar and makes her another apple martini setting it on the table " mind if I join you?"
Report Post Tip

She smiled again and nodded. "I would love some company" She took a drink

Report Post Tip
Vincent sits across from her "thank you..this place has a history in my family"
Report Post Tip

She smiled and looked at him taking another drink, "Its nice to carry the family buisness?"

Report Post Tip
"Yes it is. My great great grandfather owned it a long time ago. I though since I was around Herr I'd buy the old place and fix it up"
Report Post Tip

She looked at him and smiled. Drinking her martini still. "Well Im sure he would be proud."

Report Post Tip
"Thank you. I'd hope he would be."
Report Post Tip

She smiled and finished the second glass. "Im sure he would."

Report Post Tip
"I appreciate that. I'd offer you another one but I don't want you to drive home drunk. But it is up to you"
Report Post Tip

She giggles and smiled, "I walk, to short to drive~" She stuck her tongue out joking about her own height.

Report Post Tip
"If you want I don't mind driving you"
Report Post Tip

She smiled at his generosity "That would be nice"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL