Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Black bottom bar Started by: Vincent__costello on Jan 23, '17 21:14

Merci watches as banana daiquiri rains down on the bar and the young woman flies out the door in the midst of an allergic reaction. 

It's not funny. But it's funny.

"She gonna be okay??" she asks, watching as RichardDallas wipes down the bar with a rag.

Report Post Tip

Richard visibly cringes as he sees Angelina run for her medicine. Putting a palm on his forehead. Discouraged with himself for mixing up her order.

"I really hope so, I can't believe I got the order wrong.." Richard says, still staring at the door, what are the odds of that?

Report Post Tip

Merci sips her martini again. "Well you got my order right. In fact, can I have another?

"Oh, here, you dropped this," she says, handing him his wallet back with a wink.

Report Post Tip

Richard smiles and turns to make her another. When she hands back his wallet, he chuckles

"You didn't put anything extra in there did you?" Richard says, winking back before setting her drink down infront of them

Report Post Tip
"I'll take care of it" Vincent goes to Angelina "hey. Are you okay.. I'm sorry about the mix up"
Report Post Tip
After a long time Vincent is back. He reopens the bar after cleaning up a bit and getting some new help its once again a thriving business
Report Post Tip

Entering into the black bottom bar Frank pauses as he looks over the joint.  He takes a seat at a open table rounded by his security team.  He looks around as he orders drinks for himself and his men.  He looks at his watch as he knows that he has business to attend too. 

Report Post Tip
Vincent sees some men come in to the bar. He approaches them. "Hi how you doing. My names Vincent. I own the place. I'll have those drinks out here now" Vincent gets the men they're drinks and return's back behind the bar
Report Post Tip

Frank and his men nod as the drinks are delivered.  Frank hand the owner a fin for the drinks as they continue there conversations.  Frank aware of the time knows that soon the men he has to meet will arrive or the deal is off.  Thinking ahead he knows that he will need the help of many others to pull this off.  Looking at his glass and the liquid inside he smiles as the thought of where does this place get its booze from.  Is it from his supply chain or another's.  Taking a gulp of it he knows its not his stash as he shakes his head.  Its good but not Canadian or Irish this is 100 percent American rock gut. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL