Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Black bottom bar Started by: Vincent__costello on Jan 23, '17 21:14
Vincent smiles "OK I just have to do a few things if you don't mind waiting?. Would you like another drink?"
Report Post Tip

She nodded "Mhhm~ yess please~"

Report Post Tip
He give her another apple martini going in the office for a minute putting everything away "OK whenever your ready"
Report Post Tip

She would finish her martini after a bit and stand,walking over to him with a small buzz. "Thank you"

Report Post Tip
He smiled turning off all the lights " don't worry about the bill its on the house we are getting so much more soon anyway"they both go outside and Vincent locks up the bar
Report Post Tip

She was holding his arm and smiled waiting before nodding, "I thank you. But shall I give you a tip?"

Report Post Tip
He smiled " that's up to you but just talking with you is enough" he then overs the car door for her taking her home
Report Post Tip

She smiled before getting in his car and heading out.

Report Post Tip

new to the area, deciding to take a stroll,lost in thought, I look up to see where I am, a bright, lavish looking bar stands in front of me... im contemplating if I should keep walking or take a few minutes to check out this beautiful establishment, taking a moment to decide if I should enter,a mysterious, gorgeous woman, with long legs, thick thighs walks slowly past me towards the front doors. looking back she asks if I was planning on standing out front all night. That comment quickly changed my mind. making quick long strides towards the door she was standing at, I asked her name. Only to be promised her name if I accompany her to the bar, providing us with a round of drinks....

nothing more need be said, with a new skip in my step, I hold the door for this beautiful, intoxicating woman. seems shes been here before, within a few moments she has us at the bar ordering a round of what seems to be a favorite of hers. Pink, sweet, the drink goes down to easy... soon realizing this is about to be the start to a, if fortunate enough, long, enjoyable evening.... may I have your name now??

Report Post Tip

Merci enters and makes her way over to the bar. Settling in, she waits for RichardDallas to finish making another patron's drink before ordering hers.

As she waits, she looks around at the inside of the bar. It's still in the process of being renovated, and she'd never been here before, but the atmosphere was strikingly familiar.

Detroit always has seemed full of ghosts to her.

Report Post Tip

Angelina walked into the bar and looked around before she walked to the counter. "Strawberry daquiri please." she said as she stood there. She needed a swift drink to clear her head after the night she had. It was hard being in wonderland where everyone was crazy all the time. Eventually the tea was old and the cakes hurt her teeth, so she needed a little break. Why not go to a bar for a break? Seemed like a good idea to her.

Report Post Tip

Richard was slumped in a chair in the back room of the Black Bottom Bar, sleeping the previous nights liquor off, when a worker cam in and woke him. He said there were people waiting to be served and he should wake up. With a grumble Richard did just that. He woke him self up and adjusted his clothes, making himself presentable before walking out into the bar. He slide underneath the counter and sidled over to Angelina, who was graciously waiting to be served.

"Sorry for the wait, I had important matters to deal with in the back, construction and what not" Richard said, making excuses for his sleeping on the job.

"So, Banana Daiquiri huh? Most folks who come in here order straight liquor. Fine choice though, one of my favorites" Richard said, turning to begin mixing her drink

Report Post Tip

Richard slides Angelina her drink, before quickly rushing to Merci, who he hadn't noticed before. Promising to be back in a jiffy. Richard strides over to Merci welcoming her with a bright smile.

"I am so sorry I didn't notice you here, what with all my important business in the back, and Angelina being close to the door. I didn't even notice. But I beg your forgiveness, and I'll cover the cost of whatever you order." Richard says quickly, almost rambling, offering a sheepish grin.

Report Post Tip

Merci takes in the sleep-tousled hair and wrinkled jacket and winks at him conspiratorially. 

"Quite all right. May I have a martini? Extra olives?"

Report Post Tip
Vincent walks in the bar " evening everyone" he goes to the bar and gets a scotch on the rocks sitting down he sees Richard walking up to the bar " business seems good"
Report Post Tip

Richard rakes a hand through his hair and smiles sheepishly. He turns to make her drink, mixing it with practiced showmanship. Richard slides her drink to her, just in time to see Vincent enter the bar. He waves him over to introduce him to Merci.

"Hey Vincent, this is Merci, a friendly patron. Merci, Vincent Costello, the actual owner of the bar, heh heh." 

Report Post Tip

Merci turns, offering her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Costello. I like what you've done here. Detroit has had it rough for a good while now, so it's nice to see it on the rise again," she says, sipping her drink. Richard made an impeccable martini, indeed.

Report Post Tip
Vincent looks at the woman and replys " its nice to meet you as well thank you for coming. And yeah it took some work but the city is doing much better"
Report Post Tip

Richard smiled as the two talk, and gave a little bow, noticing she enjoyed her martini. 

"Seeing Detroit begin to prosper warms my heart and brings a tear to my eye" Richard said, warm smile planted on his face. He really did love to see it grow, he loved Detroit with all his heart.

Report Post Tip

Angelina took a drink of her Banana daquiri before spitting it everywhere. "I said strawberry!" she crowed before putting the cup down and putting a five on th counter. She then ran away to go get her allergy medicine because the banana was making her feel funny. >.> 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL