Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 06:02:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
No More Stepping Down Started by: Disorder on Feb 07, '17 23:21

Strolling past the sign with the now affixed addition, Gabriel laughs to himself. Remembering only a few day ago coming here as a mere Right Hand man. Stating that "of course you shouldn't be able to step down, if you were a Crew Leader then you were a Crew Leader for life, however long that turned out to be"

How ironic that here he was now, a Crew Leader himself and because of that little speech he wouldn't have a leg to stand on if this all went wrong, in effect if he fucked up he had signed and sealed his own death warrant, Luckily though he believed in his statement 100%.

He straightend his back, pushed his chest out and moved off, to be a great Crew Leader or die trying. 

Report Post Tip

Street_Sweeper asks why is SweetNothings still breathing?

Report Post Tip

"She's breathing so that she can safely ensure that her members transfer over to Lilith. Pretty simple to understand..."

Report Post Tip

Will her retirement make you happy or you will still have some salt left in your wounds Street_Sweeper?

Report Post Tip
There were no breaks given any othervfucking time. This is not special.
Report Post Tip

Breaks are not given. They are taken.

Report Post Tip
And save to the salt bullshit. It is real old and boring but entertaining to say to the least.
Report Post Tip

I understand your addiction to the community. People die or retire anytime. Just don't show disrespect. You won't go far with that kind of attitude. I do shitty stuff too when I am drunk...

Report Post Tip

There were no breaks given any othervfucking time. This is not special.

Funny. I can recall countless occasions when time has been given for transferring of members in just this manner. Occasions that even predate these shores and trace back to the old country itself. For you to say that it has never happened before is simply untrue and inaccurate.

This is very special, to be honest. It's quite different from many of the other occasions that recent leaders have "stepped down". On this occasion, we have a good leader who is putting the needs and the protection of their family ahead of themselves. They're willing to give up their own needs and wishes in order to ensure the safe passage of each and every member under their protection to a new home. It shouldn't be special, if we're being honest it should be the bare minimum expected of decent leaders, but sadly it is special. It's just great to see that we do still have some leaders that are willing to put their families first, even when they know their own paths lie in a different direction. Kudos SweetNothings, you will be missed.

Please don't let me interrupt your baseless and logicless attacks Street_Sweeper. Throwing around bullshit allegations that have absolutely no foundations even approaching the truth is winning you all sorts of fans and admirers I'm sure. You keep trucking there, the streets wouldn't be the same without some salty goodness being spread around on layers of lies and bullshit. 

Report Post Tip

TSU* I see you flat out fail on a easy debate. But humor us and show us where transferring of families were granted since the above announcement.

You can only do one thing. Crawl into your corner . You can learn a thing or two..

Report Post Tip

Well, I mean... there hasn't exactly been anything like this to happen since the above announcement, so who is to say that they would not have been given the same ability to transfer their members? Do you have any proof of someone attempting to step down using the proper channels who was killed before they moved over their members to another family?

If your answer is no, then I would suggest you go find another battle as this is a losing one.

If your answer is yes, then I think we would all love to see it.

Report Post Tip

What one thing would that be? Being awesome? Awwww, thanks Street_Sweeper. You're the bestest. I'm blushing over here.

It's "an" easy debate dear. Do try and get the details right. When you fail on so many of them, or you know on things like facts, it makes you look a little dim and silly. Details matter. Facts matter. The truth matters. They're all things you seem to struggle with. Frequently.

Adding "since the above announcement" is called 'moving the fucking goal posts'.

Ignoring that pretty salient point and taking your new target as the goal.... There hasn't been a single leader step down in any manner or any capacity since the announcement was made, so you're comparing it to a grand total of zero events. In that scenario, it's not exactly a surprise that "There were no breaks given any othervfucking time". When something is compared relative to a pool of zero events it's obviously not going to match any. That's implicit and nothing to do with any leaders in this thing of ours so makes your choice to raise the point in that context even dimmer than it originally looked.

But please do continue schooling me on how to debate dear. I'm sure all those looking on will be getting a good chuckle from my looking so incapable and ill prepared. 

Report Post Tip

Street_Sweeper sincerely thanks Argyle  for bringing their partial and inept opinion to the table.

Allow me to give you free advice. Hooked on phonics is a great program to join. It allows one to learn to read and comprehend what they read. The ball is in your park when you graduate. I have to provide nothing but Disorders words.

Report Post Tip

*This was designed for those who were allowed to set up by the minions.  Not those authed by their own. The mafia dictates you don't have the option to retire .

Report Post Tip
Have any other families made an issue out of it? Seems like the only one who cares is a crew less thug
Report Post Tip

Glad you asked Reinhardt. What family don't operate out of LV? Do you think the minority will speak in bold?

Report Post Tip

Good debating with you Streets. I can see you've gone for the old "Ignore all the things that make you look like a dimwit and spout some complete nonsense that isn't relevant to anything in particular" technique. That's the debating equivalent of the Queens Gambit. It's masterful. Touché.

Should you ever come across something that's based on logic or fact to talk about, that might be interesting. Otherwise, I can safely say the entire community is fed up hearing the rants and the nonsense that haven't got a single point to them. Even the many that dislike Disorder or keypunch are actually starting to dislike you more. Careful, they might get jealous. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly Street_Sweeper, if you disagree with the policies of Vegas, or any other city for that matter, this is not the way to go about disagreeing.   Those in charge get to dictate the rules and if everyone that matters is ok with it then that's just the way it is.  For me personally this is a non-issue blown up into something for god knows what reason, but I digress.

If you disagree, man up and try to kill those that you disagree with.  Do mafia stuff in this mafia world if you feel so strongly about it.

But don't come here complaining....you'll find no sympathy.

Report Post Tip

Again you suck at debating. Some take the easy road.  Congrats TSU on ass sniffing. Hey to each their own. That concept you possess is killing a good ting. Still wish to continue?

Report Post Tip

I'm still waiting for you to start dear.

You haven't actually made a single intelligent point to date in any of the nonsense you've spouted anywhere on our streets. You're making noise, not sense. We're all still waiting for a single word of note to leave your lips. Eventually one might come, maybe?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No More Stepping Down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL