Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 23:58:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
No More Stepping Down Started by: Disorder on Feb 07, '17 23:21

Just don't involve me in things you can't manage. If you have the wrong DNA Street_Sweeper.

Report Post Tip

Shoves DotBoom to the side with a hearty laugh. Awaits for the big bad wolf to explain what you and I discussed in agreement.

Report Post Tip

Remind me please before I take another power nap. I wouldn't shoot someone for disinformation, right?

Report Post Tip

Dean hears Sweeper going on about some nonsense or other. He sighs, shakes his head, and complains internally about the youth of today. He turns on his heel, walking off to the lumberyard, before coming back a few minutes later with a sign and a hammer. He picks a plot of dirt just off the sidewalk and hammers the sign into the ground. Once it's secured, he stands back and admires his handiwork, and the words, hastily painted, in big, red letters.

"Don't feed the troll."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $95,000 Tip

Strolls through town 

Report Post Tip
Took a long stroll there.

Eating them member berries?
Report Post Tip

PiusXIII, I just wanted to remember sweet sweet @Street_Sweeper.

Report Post Tip
Did DorBoom shoot him or not?
Report Post Tip
Who doesn’t miss Disorder? This dude was great
Report Post Tip

I miss Disorder 

Report Post Tip

Disorder was a cunt, but this was one of the few things he did my ancestors actually agreed with.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Things were way better back in these times .one of the few who would say something and stand on it .!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
MGK , depends what side of the camp you were on right. All about perspective. His company was also full of royal asshats.
Report Post Tip

I had the displeasure of being on both sides at some point. 

Report Post Tip

If my lineage had been around/paying attention I would have been on the royal asshats side. WITH PRIDE!

Looks at PiusXIII

Report Post Tip

Honestly same Sept, this guy was a solid dude who stood by his word!

Report Post Tip
Haha same amigo, oh don't limit yourself september I believe you could have been king/queen asshat if you really put the extra effort in
Report Post Tip

PiusXIII, effort? I was born this way!

Report Post Tip
The prophecy was true?! You are the chosen one!

Things were not better at during this time unless of course, you were in with the "Royal Asshats". Things were at their darkest, look at the changes City Hall had to make to ensure there would still be a population to keep our Streets alive. Many bloodlines left, never to return. 

How anyone can say things were better back then, I will never understand. Do you forget the purges? The "mysterious" deaths? Cities being treated as cannon fodder for Curtis and his Merry Men to train on.

Things weren't "better", things were "different" and far, far bloodier. Paranoia was at an all-time high and morale was at an all-time low.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No More Stepping Down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL