Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 13:08:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
No More Stepping Down Started by: Disorder on Feb 07, '17 23:21

And your jabber has yet to provide anything useful out side the monopoly going on. Kind of hard huh?

Report Post Tip

Woohoo did I hear sex? Where?

Report Post Tip

Do you think you get an address just like that?

Report Post Tip

The Street_Sweeper can get anything they desire but I hear the sex in LV is incest.

Report Post Tip

Yeah you heard right, we pretty much weirdos around. We put as much salt as you wish on any wound.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for giving me some bang to my busk.  I do use Mrs. Dash salt substitute. No salt here sugar.

Report Post Tip

Sure TSU. How about no Don has the option to retire with a grace period?

Report Post Tip

"Oi, can we not start up another conversation about menstruation in the streets again?" she called out from the other side of the street where she had been walking. 

Report Post Tip

It could get very bloody for a few days, not that deranges me. We can do with some rebuilding mode.

Report Post Tip

TSU must be so far up the ass on fFitz who speaks on menstruation. Nothng can be done about that but to call on Lillith. Lillith is the supposed Johnny on the spot on these issues.

rebuild?  Hell fuckerish on that we in a monopoly right Lillith?

Report Post Tip

TheDonBot blinked his eye-sockets, confused, having heard about the conversation. He lit a cigar, composing himself before approaching the group.

"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!"

TheDonBot blinked again, thwacking his head real good. He had been drinking a particularly strong brew of oil and wasn't thinking too clearly. Still, he felt like continuing.

"Wait, where was I? Oh...yes."

He pauses for a moment before looking at Street_Sweeper.

"'Glad you asked Reinhardt. What family don't operate out of LV? Do you think the minority will speak in bold?' - I believe you stated? Well... I'd consider myself in the minority, given my whole operation currently consists of myself, five others, an alien, and two fucking nim-rods that aren't even human. I mean one of my people are senile...literally, so he probably only counts for half? Eh-wha? Minority much?"

TheDonBot takes a long pull from his cigar, glaring at the nim-rods - Joey Mousepad and Clamps.

"Anyway, I will speak. The last time I checked, The Robot Mafia operates out of Los Angeles. So, there's a hole in both of your statements; which family doesn't operate outside of Vegas, and which 'minority' would speak. Wait, do I also count as a minority for being a robot? I'm actually starting to think you were trying to draw me out here intentionally, though that's likely my ego speaking. You'll have to excuse me for that. Or not, I really couldn't care."

He throws his cigar on the ground, snapping his fingers twice. Joey Mousepad immediately stomped it out. TheDonBot spoke again,

"How nobody else has pointed this out - unless they have and I didn't hear about it - I'm not sure. And I quote, from the original announcement as stated by Disorder; 'From now on, the only way a leadership will end, will be with retirement or a bullet.'"

TheDonBot burped, blinking again.

"How the fuck, exactly, is what SweetNothings doing contradicting this statement at all?"

Report Post Tip

There will be no more stepping down.

The coward stepped down. Planned or not.  either way, we are not given that choice by anyone who honors this thing. And anyone who let those live to move to Lillith are suck ups How many tomes has LV destroyed cities without a blink?

Bark up another tree Bot

Report Post Tip

"Ehhh, who honors what thing, exactly? The rules implemented by those who've risen to the top? That's generally how organized crime is supposed to function if truth be told. You've confused me with the dog that used to run around the Streets - I'm a motherfucking robot. I would be quite happy to bark if you'd like, though."

TheDonBot leans uncomfortably close to Street_Sweeper's face, burping loudly before going into a spree of obnoxious barks.

Report Post Tip

Rules? Last I heard the Mafia had a code of honor.

Start running with your tail up your ass talking all this ying yang.

Report Post Tip

TheDonBot I feel she insulted you in a way, so I would just say Round 1! Fight!

Report Post Tip

And I feel you are confused on your thought process DotBoom.  Shall we share facts?

Report Post Tip

Like me seeing you didn't react to TheDonBoot disinformation or propaganda, cal it how you like it, that PH was under NY instead of LV before becoming a free city as is LA now? Just facts please.

Report Post Tip

We can share fluids anytime Street_Sweeper. If you good enough for that.

Report Post Tip

You are another chapter DotBoom. Take a seat and let this play out.

T

Report Post Tip

"Facts?!?!?!? FACTS??!?!?!?"

TheDonBot spurted a few sparks of electricity from under his neck-plate. Zoidberg had told him to cut back on the oil drinking, but he didn't give a shit if it caused the occasional side effect of being 'trapped by troll', the shit was just so delicious...

Pulling a flask of his finest oil from under his hat, TheDonBot took a very long drink from it before stumbling off, murmuring about people not knowing how to debate. Perhaps they'd missed one of his initial street appearances.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No More Stepping Down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL