Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:39:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Mort's Tailoring Started by: Mort on Mar 31, '17 17:40

Alberto smiled as the proud American left and almost bumped into the proud Mexican.
At that very moment AlbertoTomba saw that there would never be any rivalry between people from these ancestries. And Alberto knew they would never ever ever build a wall or anything between their territories.

AlbertoTomba knew how to judge people and how to do ethnic profiling.

You are very bienvenidos, Stevo. Totally my pleasure! If you ever need any modifications to your suit, just llamame!

As he waved goodbye, he whispered he could imagine that suit won't fit that long with those eating habits..

When the shop went silent for a minute, Alberto reminded himself that he promised AmyPond another dress or two. He had prepared the basics and needed just a couple of stitches to finish it. He deliberately cut his finger, sprankled some blood drips over it, wrapped it up and took it to TheNihilist's HQ.

http://imgur.com/a/cUSMR

Report Post Tip

She had heard the rumours that this guy had a great ability at turning a blind eye to the obvious dodgy requests and that he did not bat an eyelid an rather unusual requests so she felt sure he was the person to get her kitted out...she still felt nervous though as she stepped inside. She had always been one of those awkward girls, a tom boy if you like and as she had matured into womanhood this awkwardness still lingered. A mass of frizzy curls abounded her head and she had never been able to drop the habit of constantly blowing up her face to try and move the dangling trestles of hair that kept falling onto her face...as she approached the counter she could already see she was making an impression, an awkward one AGAIN. Still she held her head high, shoulders back and spoke with a confidence she did not feel...

Good day Sir, I hear good things about your suits and I have a rather specific requirement which I hope you can help me with.

She blew her hair away from her eyes once more...

I need a trouser suit you see however the trousers need to....well have several easy access compartments to store.....erm...my make up and such in - they need to be roughly revolver or switch blade size as most of my make up is roughly that size...The top can be as contemporary as you wish just be sure to make sure it fits right as I have been blessed by mother nature and the jacket will need a concealed inside pocket too....and well maybe a hat to try and tame these wild locks of mine. Is this something you think you can handle?

She stood blinking nervously trying to look extremely comfortable and confident...

Report Post Tip

Croaker walks into the tailor's, already looking around at the suits that were on display. He hated shopping for clothes; it was just so much bother. He didn't have much choice, though. The sleeves in his jacket were starting to go threadbare, and his shoes flooded with water every time it rained.

He saw the patron standing behind the counter, and approached.

"Good day, Alberto. I called you about being measured for a suit, if you would have the time."

Report Post Tip

When AlbertoTomba opened the shop, he already noticed a small queue. This gorgeous woman entered and Alberto heard a word she said.. He only saw her eyes blink.. Every line he tried to say.. He was distracted by a blink.. And she blinked.. A lot...

Welcome to this *blink*

Of course I can *blink*

Secret pockets are no *blink*

Thank you very *blink*

Maybe I have something *blink*

Alberto turned around and grabbed a small ladder, climbed it and took a suit that he thought may be what Betty-Boo was looking for.

He didn't look at her as he said: I am very very sorry to not have properly spoken to you.. Let's try to have contact over phone very soon, please? Maybe you don't think this suits you.. Just let me know.. He gave her http://imgur.com/a/VskzU

Next, he turned at Croaker. Sir, I was expecting you. Let me get started right away..

AlbertoTomba had absolutely no idea on how to measure people in a non-sexual way, but he gave it a try.. He took some measurements and discussed some preferences with Croaker.

I think I know where you want to go for a brand new suit.. I will let you know as soon as I have stitched some stuff together!

Report Post Tip

As AlbertoTomba knew Croaker hated shopping and wanted to get it over with as soon as he could, Alberto tried to finish it all quickly.

Sir.. could you please try and try this one on...? http://imgur.com/BEuwPJV I hope it is a bit in the style you would want to see.. Please be honest, if it is a little too uhm.. flamboyant to your taste.. just let me know! I would be happy to give it another go..

Report Post Tip

It looks nice, but it is a bit...flamboyant for my liking. Would you have something a little darker, perhaps a little more inconspicuous?

Report Post Tip

Alberto totally understood Croaker. It was a bit too volatile to my taste as well. AlbertoTomba picked up the suit and burned it.

I will get you one that will properly fit you the day after tomorrow, sir. I am delighted to hear your honest opinion. It is great to know that there are honest criminals here..

Report Post Tip

As she watched Croaker get measured for his suit she silently cursed that she has not requested a made to measure one too, She makes a mental note for next time to indulge in the full experience of this strange place.

The owner was odd. He seemed to have an issue with his eyes, constantly blinking it seemed he was trying to time it to hers. She had always been drawn to the unusual things and people of the world and she was intrigued by this unique individual, she decided to push some buttons and see what happened, she was in the mood for a little fun today...

Thank you for the suggestion, it does look right up my streets, I just want to be sure it fits in all the right places - do you have a place I can change out of eye shot please to be sure?

She stood smiling and fluttering her huge eyelashes

Report Post Tip

I am very sorry, Ms Boo.. We don't have proper changing rooms here..

AlbertoTomba quickly fabricated a makeshift dressing room by stretching a piece of cloth across, that actually hardly was wide enough to hide anything but a part of the upper half of her belly-button from sight, over an alcove. When starting his sentence to indicate that he just created a private space for her, he noticed the place he was pointing at wouldn't suit Betty-Boo at all..

Here... uhm.. the birds singing outside..? Alberto never cared for spellnig

Alberto really didn't look at Ms Boo's at all whilst he handed Croaker a different suit. He hoped this would fit better than his first abysmal attempt to dress the Vegas physician. He hoped he would hear his comment as his eyes were looking at some undefined other place..

http://imgur.com/a/JpBRy

Report Post Tip

This look great, Alberto. How much do I owe you?

Report Post Tip

What you think it's worth, sir..

As Croaker hands AlbertoTomba the closed enveloppe he nods shortly. He was glad to see a more satisfied customer than the other day.

Thank you, very much.

Alberto sat down and rested his feet on the table. He sighed..

I should be making another dress for AmyPond..

He sighed again..

Last time I saw her she looked uhm.. 

Alberto decided to close his eyes for a moment when he realized Betty-Boo was still in her 'changing room'..

Can I assist you in any way, Ms Boo?

Report Post Tip

Family standards, her mother had always been very strict that way...so cursing and swearing was always done in Spanish - a small but simple rule that kept things a little more dignified and she would be doing her mother proud right now!

Tonta!!! 

Qué chingados!!!

Trying to wiggle into the suit and maintain the smallest bit of modesty was frankly impossible. She knew she had already bared more than deem respectable even for a liberated woman such as herself...the suit felt good though once on, Alberto clearly had good taste. She stepped out from behind the tiny cloth changing room that was completely unfit for purpose.

I love it Sir thank you! You might want to consider putting in a proper changing room though, seems you've had you eye full of breakfast, lunch and dinner already today!!

She smiled and blinked as he blushed slightly and looked a bit flustered....

Considering the mutual exchange to each of our benefits it would seem what do I owe you for this fabulous suit?

She stood pouting, blinking and hand on her curvy hip waiting to see how he would handle this...

Report Post Tip

Being a full blood Italian (and great at slalomskiing), AlbertoTomba did not have a clue what those words that Betty-Boo used, meant.. But she did say them powerful enough for him to look them up in the Italian-Spanish phrasebook that he purchased after FuegoSteve first entered the shop.

Alberto flipped the pages..
Tantra.. tentación.. ah.. well.. uhm.. Bene..

He looked up, knowing what she just said, and saw Betty shifting her weight from side to side, leaning on her hip, blinking her huge eyes.. He instantly forgot about his pay-what-you-think-it-is-worth-policy and repeated her

'mutual exhange'.. you said?

Report Post Tip

Mr_Cat had been planning to visit one of his friends - AlbertoTomba - in hope to get something from him. Something very special which he knew that Alberto was good at.

Inside the shop, he saw AlbertoTomba talking with himself. Probably nothing new. If Mr_Cat knew him well enough, he had been doing this for his entire lifetime. Perhaps a little meowing and some purring would catch his attention.

"Meowwww," he said and and watched as Alberto's serious facial expression dissolved into a large smile of recognition. "Hello there, AlbertoTomba . My English still isn't pretty great, but I hope you will at least catch the important stuff while I talk."

Just like the last time he had spoken, this wrong pronunciation and meowing made the sentences sound like complete nonsense. Hopefully he could still understand some of the words. 

"I need something. Some kind of logo thing for my new crew - Nepeta Cataria. Could you make that for me? Preferably something with catnip and the name of the family. That would be amazing!"

Report Post Tip

On a lazy afternoon, feet resting on the sewing machine, AlbertoTomba was in the middle of a very interesting dialogue when he heard some animalesque noises. He instantly stood up and ran to his phone to call pest control. Arriving at his desk, his phone lacked a dial tone.. He felt sweat bursting out.. Very cautiously he looked up towards the entry of the shop and saw Mr_Cat standing there.

Jesus.. I mean.. Mr_Cat! What a relief! You got me scared there for a moment!

I already hoped you would drop by when I heard the news of your move to Philadelphia and starting your own clowder of cats. So.. I already prepared a little something.

Alberto cautiously handed him her them a small package. Please, tell me what you think when you unfold it, it can be altered..

http://imgur.com/a/WEH6s

Report Post Tip

hey

Report Post Tip

Whilst handing over the crew crest to Mr_Cat, AlbertoTomba suddenly hears someone greet very shortly.

He looks up and sees Lugi, a person that he does not recognize at first sight, In itself, that did not mean much, as Alberto really had quality in forgetting nicks, names and faces.

Hello there, sir, let me sort this catnip first and please tell me how I can help you then..

Report Post Tip

Mr_Cat unfolded the crew crest AlbertoTomba had made for her (what is he/she really??) him and looked at it. It was... incredible! He wondered how Alberto had managed to make it a moving picture. Or was it just his eyes? Were they fucked up? No. There was definitely something wrong with the crew crest.

But it was looking great!

"Thank you very much, AlbertoTomba. This is just what I needed! I will make sure to tell all of my friends about this place!"

He looked around and saw Lugi waiting for something. Perhaps it was time to hurry up a little so Alberto could move on and help more people out. Suits were important nowadays. 

"Here, take this, too. Thanks once again. Keep up the good work!" Mr_Cat gave him some spare change and hoped it was enough. 

Report Post Tip

AlbertoTomba was delighted to see a satisfied Mr_Cat. The more they looked at the unfolded crest, the more their eyes seemed to go cross-sighted..

I see you like the optical illusion I included? Alberto smiled

..No answer..

Mr_Cat? Hello?

Alberto took a coffee break, went to the loo and came back just in time to see Mr_Cat coming back to their senses. Apparently they were pretty content. Alberto thanked them for their confidence in him and gratefully accepted the change.

He turned his head to look at Lugi.

Sir, may I help you now?

Report Post Tip

Whilst waiting for Lugi to speak, AlbertoTomba sees GabeTheDog running by in the streets..

He grabs http://imgur.com/a/JXRkL , runs out of the door and throws it in front of Gabe

Gabe sprints towards the package and catches it at full speed

Attaboy! Alberto yells

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mort's Tailoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL