Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:19:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Mort's Tailoring Started by: Mort on Mar 31, '17 17:40

Rhia was thrilled. She was informed in that morning that AlbertoTomba was working on her dress and that she might actually be able to receive it later that day. 

She was giggling and dancing around her room when one of her bodyguards came to let her know that the dress was ready, waiting for Rhia to go and pick it up.

She threw some random clothes on and left the house in a rush. When she reached AlbertoTomba's tailor shop she was out of breath.

'Thank you so much. I've been waiting for so long. I will finally be able to try your masterpiece. Again thank you.'

She grabbed the dress and left the room in a rush only to realize that she forgot to give AlbertoTomba the gift she prepared for him. 

She then gave it to one of her bodyguards and asked for it to be delivered.

Report Post Tip

AlbertoTomba was delighted with Rhia's reaction and hardly had the chance to apologize for the time it took him to make it.. She came in out of breath and walked out even out of breather..

What a gorgeous... he said, suddenly realizing someone else had entered the shop, he thought quickly and added ..suit..

Not bothering about how narcissistic that did sound, he looked up and saw Minarika. She had been roaming the streets looking for something and Alberto asked her to stay for a moment and quickly tried to stitch together something that was a little in style with what she was wearing..

He came back, called her name and when she stepped up, he gave her this

Report Post Tip

She stopped when she was called out to. With a nod she agreed to stay for a while as she leaned against the wall. Looking at the customers who came and went.

When he came back and called for her she came over and looked at the family crest. Thinking aloud for him to hear as well. "It is lovely... but maybe something darker to suit the family name?"

Report Post Tip

Alberto promised Minarika that she'd have to wait a day or so, until he remembered something he had lying on a forgotten shelf somewhere.. He took a ladder, climbed up, took a little package, climbed down, partially dusted it off and then gave her the package.

Is this perhaps a little closer to what you were looking for?

Report Post Tip

She had agreed to wait a day without a hurry. She was stopped before she could head out on her errands and was handed a package. When she looked at the contents her breath was taken. "My... this is exactly what I was thinking hun. I will send you a package for your troubles. Thank you"

She smiled and went to send out the package.

Report Post Tip

Alberto was delighted with Minarika's reaction, as this saved him both some time and space in his shop.

He went on to tailor a decent outfit for Dominick, as he informally asked for one. The fresh CrewLeader seemed to want a little make-over, but no drastic changes in style. AlbertoTomba started working and got him a fresh shining suit after a while.

He called him up, got Hestia on the line and said

Congratulations on your basement! I know he must be terribly busy, but could you please ask Don Dominick to let me know what he thinks of it once the package arrives?

Report Post Tip

Junior changes the sign to closed, writes 'permanently' right above it, closes the door and leaves..

Report Post Tip

Nobody is reading this shit.

Report Post Tip

''Nobody is reading this shit.''  Fitted

Funny how it how it has 66 replies excluding your reply. Hmm, is someone salty they died in the war? Awww. 

Report Post Tip

Count the replies if you wish. The point made was too much for you to digest. Let me point out how many individuals replied? Was there a war?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mort's Tailoring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL