Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:45:38
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Who will win Premier League 2017-18 Started by: _OM_ on Jul 16, '17 02:03

Who looks likely to win the league this year ??????

Report Post Tip

Out of pure Fandom, Tottenham! :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Still too early to make prediction. :)

Report Post Tip

true -Bryan- but like Dub said and i believe him when he says this is sheer Fandom but i believe he is delusional ...  XD

just kiddin :)

Harry Kane & Alli, its gonna take more, they need signings especially since you made good money on Walker

Report Post Tip

OH hell yeah. Tottenham for the title :D COYS

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Chelsea or City will win the league. Guaranteed.

Report Post Tip

We'll call it the best earliest prediction if that turns out to be true PeterParker :)

Report Post Tip

L City beat W Brom on penalties in the asian leg of pre season games. Liverpool beat Crystal Palace 2-0. Arsenal Managed a draw against Bayern with a last minute equalizer by Iwobi 

Report Post Tip

Man United.

It amazes me that people still write off Jose Mourinho.

Report Post Tip

Because he hasn't achieved much of anything lately, Punk.

He's a good tactical manager, though seems poor at managing his people and that has only got worse in recent years.

Lukaku isn't going to be the addition they need to get a title imo, they need a lot more. I think they'll still be fighting for 3rd at least.

Personally i'd like to see Spurs win this year, but I'd be shocked to see anyone other than City or Chelsea win it.

Report Post Tip

I agree PeterParker, for Chelsea, it heavily depends upon if Morata turns out to be as good as Costa for them. City, yes they look clinical with Guardiola. For Arsenal it could get worse with Sanchez on his way to PSG most likely

Report Post Tip

In 17 years Mourinho has won eight league titles, two Champions League titles and two Europa league titles. Form is temporary. Class is permanent. Although with that being said, he did win two titles last season, getting Manchester United back into the Champions League in the process...

Report Post Tip

I know it's unrelated to the Premier league, but how about Neymar moving to PSG?? Almost 200 million from what I heard.

Report Post Tip

Punk, i was a fan of the man when he was @ Inter and his first run with Chelsea, since then i dunno, may be people expect more from him.

Dub, all footie talk is appreciated :) 

yes although Barca is denying the rumors but they must be kickin themselves for having set his release clause @ 222m with a benzema's release clause is 1 bn

Report Post Tip
YNWA
Liverpool
Report Post Tip

Well.......

Report Post Tip

I would like for Liverpool to win it but it will be either Chelsea or Man City this season. 

Report Post Tip

C'mon ye Gunners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip
I'm sure, with some luck, that Arsenal will finish top 6 at least _Om_! ;)
Report Post Tip

bobbi dont be hating bro.....lmao

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who will win Premier League 2017-18
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL