Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 13:48:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Open letter to MonsterHair Started by: Francis on Jul 22, '17 21:38
I'll speak on whatever I damn well please but where did I claim to be an official muse for Chicago? No fuck nuts I didn't so blow me.

Are you daft? I'm no gangster so clean your eyes. Second you just said I'm 23 days old, ain't so fresh off the boat... You on the other hand are some bastards son whose whore mother shown you no love or care abandoning you out in the streets while your sense and smarts follow suit.
Report Post Tip

...where did I claim to be an official muse for Chicago?

Oh, I see - so you're speculating? Kinda what I meant when I asked if you were casting aspersions in the dark, but nonetheless, I'll entertain you.

That's very true Tywin, you're a big bad Wise Guy (twelve days beyond being able to advance to a higher rank, I may add), speaking about the trustworthiness of a former Boss - and LHM - Chicago felt comfortable offering auth. Much better! I just can't fathom why your opinion wasn't consulted prior to the offer being extended!

Paulie laughs raucously and winks at the man again.

As for the swearing? Really? There's no reason this cannot be a palatable conversation. Then again, anger and swearing are the tools of a man unprepared for a verbal joust, so I understand your frustration. Perhaps, as I said - you should go and prepare yourself before you end up making Chicago look even worse. That's a good boy.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

You keep speaking of an offer of Bold but it sounds very fictional. Would you like me to make you an offer of giving you the moon? All you've done here is look like a young naïve boy with a piss filled diaper unable to wrap his head around the fact he died, he never truly was trusted enough to be vouched for, or if he really was as much as you conjured up in your own mind then the brakes would've been put to his death.. but they weren't. So though this is all speculation it's quite accurate given the information at hand and provided thus far by yourself.

Now yes it is quite pathetic I big bad wiseguy has to explain this all to you, you'd think your trusted Left Hand Man soon to be running his own crew father would've taught you more about this life. Though by me having to really paint this out for you really drives home the point of incompetence in your line boy.

So what we can pull from today is your father died, wasn't trusted, believed building a gun in 650 in over 90 days is of some kind of merit, keeps thinking he was going to be auth as a child believes Santa is coming to bring him gifts, you can't handle death well, and worst part is you actually think your silver tongue aids you. 

The only aid/s it'll give you is the HIV kind from licking asshole.

Get over yourself, and for your information boy, dying and making threats of having your kin come to these shores to take pop shots at people in the attempt a bullet might slip through a hole in one's bodyguards only proves why you weren't to be trusted. Lastly one more tip for you just because you keep beating a dead horse over having been 'offered auth'. Maybe your line is green to these shores, so you believe being authed is only out of merit, trust or some other valuable asset/skill. If you watch closely you'd realize every now and again the offer is made to see one's reaction and response, while on some other occasion it is just to separate him from the bunch to be butchered..

Rest well Paulie, hope making a fool of yourself here got you the closure you needed..

Report Post Tip

I absolutely adore the irony of a man who hasn't even reached the inner sanctum of his own crew speaking of the trustworthiness of anyone else. You're not even in a family. You're an outside associate of Mr Hair's crew; a subcontractor employed to beef up the guy's finances.

I appreciate you're trying to prove your worth by tackling the "salty" boy causing mischief, but as you said - I have a silver tongue, and you don't, so really, all you have in your arsenal is petty insults, whereas I work on facts... and the facts of the case are these:

Begbie was a LHM, who couldn't advance his rank any further at the moment he was murdered. He was offered auth (I don't really care if you believe me or not - although if it weren't true, do you not think Chicago would refute the claims? Or are they too incompetent to do that?). He had a powerful gun and a powerful position. He was slain by the Godfather of a foreign city without the knowledge or blessing of the man's own superiors.

Tywin is a petty criminal; a man who can't even convince the Godfather who decided to offer an "untrustworthy" man auth, despite having all the prerequisite qualifications for earning his bones.

Never mind though, maybe MonsterHair will open the books one day and you'll get the position you covet.

Paulie tosses the man a handful of coins

Until that happens, here's a coupla bucks for you to take out your frustrations on a streetwalker. Maybe you'll come back a little less aggressive and more open to having a level-headed conversation, as opposed to hurling insults, yeah?

Report Post Tip

Tywin. You're embarrassing yourself. Cursing at someone, or hurling grotesque insults, doesn't make you look dominant and in control of the situation and/or argument... It just makes you look weak. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $110,000 Tip

Do you? Because fact is you died because you weren't trusted, that's been established. Trusted men don't get removed in the fashion you did, they fall in war, age (i.e retiring or offing themselves) or by a rogue. As for my ranking within Monster's organization, really doesn't concern you what rank I hold. The fact he even brought me into his crew of select few shows something there. So you really shouldn't concern yourself with what title I hold here as you managed to become a LHM and still be killed off by auth. You keep speaking of being offered a crew but again you never made it that far so it's not in the slightest important. That silver tongue hasn't done you any good, you still haven't even got answers or reason for what happened besides it happened and your father wasn't trusted..

My arsenal also has facts and I've been laying them out here with insults. It's what I do.

Okay and Paulie is fuck all but a salty cunt. I'm a wiseguy of a Godfather Chairman crew with a love for robbing and defiling graves. If you want to ride off our father's achievements I can be boasting too. My father happened to earn his way a lot further than yours. He was LHM to Mickey_Bowers, earned the trust of his don and district Godfather to be placed as Yeah's RHM. Yes that's right already he's advanced farther up the totem pole than your father. He felt his activity was shady and she deserved better so decided to step away from his district to carve his own legacy out of Detroit. Lot of controversy in that move but he did what was best for him and ultimately what was for the better for her as she needed a RHM that wasn't going to be in the old country so often, and also by leaving it gave the chance at LHM to a very hard working and deserving member who did wonders for her as well. By his 70th day his gun was way further ahead than yours at 90, bodyguards capped with the exception of only a few that required one more train (paid every cent himself), was surrounded by dear and new friends even though he kept his numbers low for a reason, he also made an attempt at going outside the norm by pitting two people against each other in a fight to the death. Remnants of his Amphitheatre still remain. You can even see the top gladiator has gone and become a very highly renown CL in NYC. Not a promised CL like yours but like an actual CL which means when he dies one day he won't be coming out to the streets crying 'I was suppose to be a CL, I was suppose to have a crew, they promised'.. Alright now here is the kicker, as you can tell my line can be blunt and without regard for the feelings of others, nothing new. My father died from the rogue Frankie4Fingers. Your father died by auth, the only auth he actually saw haha. Well I guess your kin saw it, he only experienced it.

So thanks for the imaginary couple bucks but a lion doesn't need a peasants coppers. There is no need to have a 'level-headed' conversation as you put it and for the one reason of the point is null and void. Your father died, no one cares to tell you why, the only thing you've been brought into the know of is that he wasn't trusted. Everything else is moot, but I don't quite care to debate with you as again you have conjured up your own ideas however wrong they may be and you are dead set on sticking to them and trying to weasel around the facts which is one of the five steps of grieving. Instead of coming out here you should've went through the proper channels, maybe gotten more answers, received closure, and went on instead of coming out here making a stink of the whole ordeal. As said early this is the mob, you must expect this shit or you know don't take on this life.

Tywin looks around for a second..

Thanks for your two cents Dub not sure how I have gone on this long without it.

Report Post Tip

It appears you're having trouble with it as Paulie has done nothing but dance around you this whole time. You're pulling a Kuku and arguing your line is better... I understand the buck falls on both of you in that regard, but you're getting so passionate about it which is silly. I don't think anyone cares about what you've done and I'm not sure why you felt the need to share your family history. You're extremely disrespectful in your retorts and that's not a characteristic that should proudly be worn in the streets. If you'd listened earlier, you'd know Paulie has gone through the proper channels to try and find a reason why. He's been shot down each time. 

Ultimately, I would agree with you, hence why I argued Paulie as well. However, you're not going about this the wrong way. You're charging in hot-headed and without listening to our conversations prior or else you'd know about his attempts to gain insight. No one cares that you once had a CL in your bloodline. Likewise, no one really cares that Paulie was offered an auth. If you want to argue about something, don't argue about such a petty thing that ultimately holds no weight in what this discussion was originally about... And quit being such a disrespectful shite on the streets. Wear your colors with pride, but be respectful and help build or further a reputation of your crew. A reputation of eloquent speaking and retorts rather than insults that a mere 3rd grader who just learned how to cuss would use. Food for thought. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Dub coughs slightly as he thinks back on what he said...

I do apologize, I believe I said "You're not going about this the wrong way" when in fact I meant to say "you're not going about this the RIGHT way." Do excuse me.

Report Post Tip

As usual Dub is the antithesis of the animosity being displayed here; the sole voice of reason and restraint.

Tywin, lets put these petty squabbles to one side and agree that we're on polar opposites of this particular argument. Like the wise Dub has also mentioned - I don't really care for your vulgarity, but I'll put that down to an insincere and uncharacteristic outburst, said in the heat of the moment.

As for my arguments, well perhaps I could be a little less grandiose and grandstanding. For that I should probably apologise.

Kiss and make up?

Report Post Tip

Dub I know you don't really catch on to things that quick but I shared my father's history, not my family history and for the reason why I felt the need to how about you just open your ear's and eyes as I explicitly stated why before going on the rant.

maybe gotten more answers

Report Post Tip

Interesting viewpoint you have there, Tywin... I was unaware you didn't count your own father as family. That's a sad story, indeed, and I feel it would make an excellent story. Perhaps you should have a "Theater in the Park" about that one so we can all learn more about your troubled father issues and why you ultimately don't count him as your own family... 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Good idea, I'll save a booth for you Dub and also a small foot note in the credits.

Report Post Tip

I accept. Your generosity will not be lost on me. Glad we could sort this out!

Cheers, everyone!

Dub continues on his merry way thinking about his future in producing shows and moving pictures.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Open letter to MonsterHair
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL