Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Started by: enkindle on Jul 27, '12 01:38

the rush of adrenaline you need to do that again when you get tossed into jail......

Report Post Tip

"the rush of adrenaline you need to do that again when you get tossed into jail......
WACK! Reply Reply by: AlexanderJones at Jul 27, '12 21:31"

Are you sure? I have no problem removing it, but I would think that a user wouldn't want to have a 60 minute timer for a wack when he doesnt have to, because of 10 seconds in jail...

Report Post Tip

What about making the fortifications and thus the crossed out listing of dead families disappear after a few days or something, unless that requires too much work.

Report Post Tip

im only posting it because someone in #dl requested it.

i have no issues with it :D

Report Post Tip

"What about making the fortifications and thus the crossed out listing of dead families disappear after a few days or something, unless that requires too much work."

They disappear when they are fully killed off. Normally its pretty quick, but since there are so many BGs leftover from the war, people are using their attack timers elsewhere.

Report Post Tip

Notification in our personals whenever we complete an achievement? Sometimes I don't know when I complete some of the longer term achievements, also it's a pain to check the achievements page so often when you do start with a new character.

Just a small pain, nothing that really drives me crazy though.

Report Post Tip

Cory, real time notifications of achievements is something we very much want to do and is on our list of things to do but it is going to be a fair amount of work to pull it off.

Report Post Tip

enkindle, I believe badwolf was requesting a link to the attack HQ page. Maybe something in the CLs profile, a new line. So it reads something like:

The words 'Insanely Well Fortified' would be a link to the attack HQ page, with that CLs name already in the wack box.

Report Post Tip

It also really annoys me that when playing from your phone you have to click twice on the menu links. Your first click brings up the info about the page, without loading it, a second click then takes you to that page.

This is of course when you are using the regular version and not the mobile version, I personally don't bother with the mobile version

Report Post Tip

Also, how about getting some AJAX felonies going?

Report Post Tip

Sammy, thanks for clarifying for badwolf. that makes sense. I'll try to throw that in next time I'm working. The menus thing is nothing I can fix, blame your mobile browser. As for ajax felonies, thats on my list of things for when I do a full recode of the games UI javascript (which needs to be done) but is far outside the scope of this thread in terms of work.

Report Post Tip

Being 10 minutes into writing a thread/story what-have-you, when the evil "wack popup" pops up just as you hit enter to start a new line. Instantly you are shocked to see "Whom do you want to WACK! today?", and your 10 minutes of work down the drain. I have tryed writing them somewhere else and copy/pasting, but if I change one little piece it double posts for some reason. It doesn't happen all the time, but has happened about 3 or 4 times and it can be frustrating.

Report Post Tip

Bobby, i'm sure Anubis fixed that. If you press back space is your text not still in the text box of the thread you were attempting to write?

It does it fine for me. Doesn't work to well for mail though.

Report Post Tip

You can just turn the pop up for all the timers off. Rather than getting them to code in a solution you can just do this and everything is sorted :)

Report Post Tip

The fact it is called "WYSIWYG" and then it double posts like mentioned before is frustrating.

The drug page could have a button "sell full load". Ideally, you could even have a button "buy full" and "sell full" next to each drug.

A general "sell full" would sell everything you have even if mixed drugs are carried.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Sammy. I did not realize that I could turn it off.

Report Post Tip

Aidan that is awesome, it should totally be done. I so hate how you can buy a full load but it tells you that you can't carry anymore when you try to just type the amount and hit enter. I don't know how much time it take to code it to recogize that you allready have a full load and just sell it, but thats a great idea.

Report Post Tip

It would be nice to have the link to the player whose BG you have killed in your personals. This way you wouldn't have to search a dead IWP users name from your phone every time...pretty small thing, but I guess that's what this thread is about.

Report Post Tip

I might be the only person this bugs right now, but could I please have a mass mail option that allows me to mail 'Every Sponsor of Philadelphia'?

Currently I can mail my own crew's sponsors, but that's all. I know I'm the only person that making the change will have any effect on right now, but this is something that bugs me because I can't just directly mail all sponsors.

Report Post Tip

I agree with DS. As well as a 'Mail all Contacts' mass mail option. And the option to mail multiple groups of people at the same time.

For instance, when sending a mass mail about a WS request, being able to send to your entire crew/city, as well as all upper structure. So you would type #crew,#upper_struct_game to mail both groups of people.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL