Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:39:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Started by: enkindle on Jul 27, '12 01:38

This gift will be sent anonymously.
The recipient will not know who sent it unless you tell them.
Your records will still show show you sent it to.

The last line should be -show +who (or whom, I never know when to use whom)

Report Post Tip

Badwolf, we will not be allowing you to upload files from other websites as that would allow someone to use our server as a remote point of attack. It sucks, but that's just how it is. As for the size, consider that people have to download the image you upload. Not everyone has great internet.

Aidan, good catch.

Report Post Tip

enkindle, not sure if this would fall into your 'little shit' category, but is there any chance of getting a

'Set as Default'

Option on the mails screen. For instance when you're RHM.. you can set that the filter shows a specific set of mails (Your own or just your CL's) as default? Instead of it automatically being set to 'All'. I know there are many people thinking why for this but.. I have my reasons!

Report Post Tip

EricLassard, It kind of is, but I'll throw it on my list. No promises, or any hope, really of it being done any time soon.

Report Post Tip

Oh Oh, enkindle! I got another little thing.

Is there any chance we could get a personal alert when our Petty, Attack, Jail etc Perks run out? I don't believe there is one already. That'd be a nice addition as you used to get one for the WB Save. Not sure if you still do.. not used it yet.

Thanks! You know you love me.

Report Post Tip

I'll actually add that to my list. Time or not, that would be good to have.

Report Post Tip

EricLassard, added a Set All button for achievements.

Report Post Tip

Chuck_Bartowski, TheKing, the rank column in obits sorts by rank not alphabetically now.

Report Post Tip

Aidan, you can now delete personals.

Report Post Tip

Wacktard, the personals link for the mobile page should be good.

Report Post Tip

enkindle, I'm not sure I've told you this but I love you.

Eric hands enkindle a box of chocolates

Report Post Tip

Eric perks back up.

enkindle! I found another thing that's annoying. In the forums there is a little >> next to each last poster on the title subject thing. This as you already knows takes you to the last post posted in that thread. In your backalley forum that >> doesn't work. It just takes you to a page where it says..

'That topic doesn't exist.'

It's just a little something that I noticed. I'm guess you coders intend it to work correctly but, it doesn't at the moment.

Report Post Tip

This will create a publicly available IA in a random city.
It will auto-turn to gangster and be killable anywhere from 0-5 minutes from now.
You will be given the name and location.
Despite this, there is no guarantee that you will get this kill.
In other words - this thing will auto turn gangster very shortly, fly to the target, check the start time, and get ready to pounce.

^ Message before MIA... we no longer have to fly cities. Could be confusing for newbies ;)

Report Post Tip

I dont know if this has been mentionned, but a button to set the contacts in alphabetical order would be nice!

Report Post Tip

Countdown,

"^ Message before MIA... we no longer have to fly cities. Could be confusing for newbies ;)"

Is now fixed, thanks for the heads up!

Report Post Tip

I have been away for a while and I don't know if this has been suggested or not (I'm too tired to reed through the last five pages and so sorry about that), but...

when someone mob mails you, it would be nice to see next to his-her name what family they are in (if any). Just a perk I would love.

Report Post Tip

VictoriaRush, why don't you submit that one to the suggestion forum.

Report Post Tip

This really doesn't bug me, but it might be one of the little things that's quick to fix.

Aug 21, '12 14:23 declined your crime invite.

No name on the statement of who declined the OC.

Report Post Tip

Innocence, that ought to be fixed.

Report Post Tip

When I'm organizing an OC, I'd like to be able to sort by status or by home city (I guess by extension you could make all the names sorted by rank and name as well).

That way I can easily see with a glance how many people accepted and how many I'm waiting for.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL