Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Started by: enkindle on Jul 27, '12 01:38

Ok sure, I have the timers so sometimes im on a page where i don't want the timers to pop up. But i have mutliple tabs open and I want the timers to pop up on the other tabs. I would like an Option to NOT have the Timers pop up on just one page(or multiple if i choose the option for each page)

Report Post Tip

I can't speak for TheKing but what I believe he's on about, as I've often wished this to, is when you have several tabs open, lets say you've put all the durdens in tabs and you are trying shoot at them to find one in your city, then your petty pop up, comes up on each tab you have open.  I think he's asking if it is possible for the "Petty Pop Up" to only pop up on the current page or tab that you are using.   I'm assuming that's what he's on about.  TheKing, it is a pain in the ass to close them all in the tabs, I'd just suggest turning off the "pop up" until you are done using multiple tabs, but that's just me.  :D  

But then again, I could be full of shit and have no idea what TheKing is talking about.

Report Post Tip

yeah that is one solution, Bruiser but if its not too much work I would like a option that stops them from poping up on every tab but the tab I want them to pop up on.

Report Post Tip

I think he's asking for something a bit more complex, Bruiser. Which is the opposite of what you got. He wants the pop up on other tabs and not on the one he is working on so he doesn't leave the page he is working on by accident.

I can't imagine there is code that allows to check which tab is active and then do things in the tabs that are not active and not on the active tab. But I'm no coder.

Report Post Tip

Would it be possible to be able to order the Obituaries from rank Highest to Lowest? At the moment it does it alphabetically if you use that option but I tihnk it'd be better by rank

Report Post Tip

Chuck just click on the Rank and it will switch to order by rank

Report Post Tip

Though that option seems to be broke, it doesn't put them in correct order.

Report Post Tip

yeah that is one solution, Bruiser but if its not too much work I would like a option that stops them from poping up on every tab but the tab I want them to pop up on.

A little fix that I've actually figured out for myself if you want to achieve this effect;

You have three tabs open, A, B and C. If A is the window you want the popup to not show in, in tab A go to your options and turn off popups. Get tab A to the point where you won't have to change the page any more (for instance open up the reply box and don't reload the page) - then in either tab B or C turn popups back on, and tab A will not get popups but the other two will.

Hope that helps!

Report Post Tip

To add on what was said at the top of the thread,

I find it annoying when you open your mail to find a message from someone, and then u have to look his name so u can check his profile,

Would be nice if the name of the person can be clicked to take u to his profile..

same when u get money in bank from someone...etc

Report Post Tip

Why do records of OC's in personals only record the last one that was completed? I'd like a full list of the OC's I do :(

Report Post Tip

Because like the jail personal's they auto delete after 30 minutes because a lot of people don't want them cluttering up their personal's.

Report Post Tip

60 second list colours. Being bold over writes certain colours such as a dead leader shows white instead of red & helpdesk now shows as white instead of Orange. When doing a page change it shows the correct colour for a split second on chrome but not at all on IE/FF.

Report Post Tip

TheLanceltWarrior... Does it not already have a clickable link to the persons profile when you open the actual mail?

Report Post Tip

As for the whole blinking tab bit - it annoys the piss out of me too! Simple solution (even easier than the one DS mentioned), make sure your Petty timer is clear, open a new window with the same browser, use that as your main tab and work off the other one flipping through the tabs at your leisure! :) Note: If you open the new window/the tabs while your petty timer is open, obviously it will trigger in every window.

Report Post Tip

Because like the jail personal's they auto delete after 30 minutes because a lot of people don't want them cluttering up their personal's.

Reply by: Wacktard at Aug 08, '12 13:0

Why bother having a section for OC's in the personals then if it doesn't save anything?

Report Post Tip

enkindle.. any update on that select all for the Manage >> Achievements page?

It would really come in handy!

Report Post Tip

Also... on the bank page. The link to tribute up to your leader.. when you press their name. It doesn't seem to work.. that's an annoyance too!

Report Post Tip

Aidan, a feature to make buying\selling drugs quicker is very high on my todo list.

HairyOrange, added username link in BG kill personals to my list.

DeadlySin, added mass mail to sponsors to my list.

SammyGarcini, added mass mail to contacts to my list.

PC-Pratster, unsponsoring button is done.

TheKing, I've added viewing all personals to my list, but I can't promise it will go into the game. I have to see how slow such a page would be for the server. Some people have a lot of personals.

Hermes, suck it up bro.

Aidan, I'll see if deleting your CA's personals is doable.

Wacktard, fixing the personals link should be quick. As for the wb message, meh.

Jaqen_Hghar, we discussed buying of partial listings when I rebuilt the market and decided against it. The seller has the choice to make many smaller listings if they choose.

PC-Flash-Fire, the thread link thing is indeed annoying but the feature was hackish to begin with and what you ask isn't really doable.

Whitey, I'll see about adding personals categories for those.

Aidan, the achievements filter is a bit out of the scope of size for what I'm doing.

Bruiser, regifting would definitely take more time than its worth at this point. I'll add it to my list as low priority though.

TheKing, Bruiser, the pop up thing is a long standing annoyance. When I do a recode of the UI's javascript I intend to make it so that popups come up in all windows but when it closes, it closes in all windows.

Chuck_Bartowski, TheKing, I'll see if I can figure out the rank sorting for obits.

EricLassard, its on my list.

Report Post Tip

kisses enkindle

you're a sweetheart \o/ i now dont have to dick around with several different MR windows anymore yayy

Report Post Tip

hmm not sure if this is small but to pesty things. could you make the profile pic accept URL links instead of only being able to use pictures in your computer.
like take a url from photobucket

Also a possible file size increase to say 12 instead of 8

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL